Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any How to lend an ear, or, a highly specific request.

bottlecaps

Queen of Hearts
I have a very particular desire that is quite niche, and very much not for everyone. What is it, you ask?

Earfucking.

Yeah, I told you it was niche. I've got plenty of other things that I'm into that I'd be happy to incorporate, but at least primarily I'd like to focus on the earfucking, at least until I get my fill of it. For a more in depth guide to the depths of my degeneracy, click here. Right now though, the main thing I'm craving is for long, thick appendages to be stuffed into the ears of some cute thing, touching the pleasure centers of their brain and destroying their mind with each thrust. Some good kinks to go along with this would be things like brainwashing, identity death, corruption, and similar kinks. On a related note, I'm decidedly not into gore or snuff, so if you're interested in playing this out with me it'd mean we'd be treating little things like "physics" and "anatomy" more like polite suggestions as opposed to rules.

I don't have any particular hangups on gender, but I'd like it if MC has a dick for this RP. Whether that means being a man, femboy, futa, tentacle monster, or whatever else is something we can work out once we're plotting out the RP, depending on whether MC is in the dominant or submissive role.

So yeah, that's the gist of it. Whether you're interested in getting your ears fucked, or fucking someone else's ears, shoot me a PM and we can work something out. Plots are always nice and fun, but right now I'm really just looking for something quick and dirty to satisfy this weird craving of mine. I'll probably post a bigger, more plot centric request or two later down the line, once I've cooled off my horny brain.

So yeah, shoot me a DM if you like writing about sexual organs going into ears.

Back
Top Bottom