Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addiction (Dhaze and I)

"Oh master....I....I want your cum!" Sakura cried out in pleasure, squeezing her breasts tightly, her rock hard nipples sticking right out towards her masters face. "I want you to fill my pussy with your blessed cum!"

"It's alright Anko, I'm here to-MMF!" Hinata was cut off as the tentacle suddenly thrust into her mouth, the girl attempting to grab it and pull it out before she felt something squirting down her throat, choking on it for a moment before she fell to her knees, eyes going wide as the aphrodisiac began to take effect. Hinata found herself suddenly paralysed, then let out a sharp, muffled moan of pleasure as her intensely sensitive nipples were sucked, her large breasts bouncing free of their confinement.

"Then I'll cover you and fill you with it. tell me what else. what would you like to see me do to the others?" he asked and rammed into her hard again and held it there. A hand grabbing her newly enlarged breast.

anko grinned and continued to slurp and lick at Hinata's nipples, squeezing her breasts with both hands. the tentacle in her mouth pulling out and squirting spooge on her face. Anko began to produce a tentacle phallus from her pussy from where the previous useer had left an egg inside of her. The slimy penis growing larger and larger before she reached down to force Hinata's pants down. "You're such a cute virgin" she said and fingered her pussy.

Tsunade sat in her office and relaxed some. Soon a tentacle plant she kept next to her desk began to grow up it's tentacles as she put it next to her on the floor. Soon she had a slimy cock sliding easily through her large breasts as tendrils teased her nipples and bounced them up and down. Shewas moaning while it did. But it wouldn't be visible if anyone came in.

"I want....I want to see them all raped by more tentacles than ever before....I want....I want to see them being filled with so much cum their bellys are about to burst!" Sakura cried out sharply as her breast was squeezed her by her master, her body spasming as she orgasmed violently ontop of his cock.

Hinata coughed as the tentacle pulled from her mouth and her face was covered in cum. She wanted to get up and leave....to run away....but she found herself totally unable to, and her desire to leave was weakening by the second. "Nnngh!" Her back arched and Hinata fell over onto her back as Anko started to finger her pussy, which immediately began to grow hotter and wetter.

He watched her violently orgasm and jerked some, spraying a massive load of cum into Sakura's body, his cock throbbing hard while it rested deep inside of her. "If that''s what you want to see." he said. "Anything else." he asked.

Anko cackled a bit and sat up on her knees, exposing the slime-dribbling tentacle phallus and put it to Hinata's pussy. she just moaned and pushed it deep into the girl. The tentacle moving on it's own to pump in and out of them both in tandemn. "oh yes it feel sso good doesn't it Hinata," she asked as it fucked both of them.

Tsunade would soon stand up and leand over her desk and the plant moved itself around behind her and lifted a hefty mating tentacle up and began to slowly approach her from behind. Tsunade screamed in pleasur eas it buried it's thick girth deep inside her and began topump in and out. Anyone who walked in could see it squishing in and out behind her. As another wrapped around her neck nd shoved into her mouth.

"I....m-master....there's nothing else...." Sakura slowly shook her head, panting as she felt him empty his cum inside of her, groaning loudly in pleasure from the sensation. "Oh master....your cum feels so good inside of me...."

Hinata let out a cry of pleasure as the tentacle thrust into her virgin pussy, her back arching almost painfully, the girl closing her eyes as her pussy tightened around the tentacle, almost crushing it. "Nnngh!!!" The aphrodisiac was starting to take full effect now, Hinata's mind slipping away and starting to be replaced with thoughts of sex...perversion...lust...

"Hokage-sama I heard a noise, is everything al-" Kurenai cut off as she saw the odd scene before her, gasping and taking a few steps back. "What the hell.....? H-hokage what is that thing?! What are you doing?!"

Her master let her rest, while he filled her womb with his sperm and soon began to slide her off it. He'd stand up and let her kneel before him:his big cock throbbing and squirting thick cum on Sakura's face. "That's a good girl." He said. "Now you're sure to bear children." he said.

Anko moaned loudly as the tentacle pumped back and forth between them vigorously, her large boobs pressing against HInata's as they mutualy bounce against each other. "mmm " the older woman said and kissed the girl, sliding her tongue into Hinata's mouth an dsampled some of the cum for herself. But she'd jerk and groan as a tentacle came behind her and went up her butt and began to fuck it. "mmm Hinata it's filling my ass. do you want one to do that too you too?"

Tsunade groanedin pleasure and pulled back, popping the tentacle out of her mouth, drooling a bit. "I'm being pleasured Kurenai, how about you come join me. In fact I demand you do." she said as the plant withdrew from her and she stood up. A slime coated tentacle-penis protruding from her pussy as she approached the woman. using her physical power, Tsunade pinned the genjutsu master against the wall and lifted one of her legs to expose her and begna to push the cock against her pussy, the slime dissolving her panties. "I'mgoing to make you one with me" she said and groaned, the tentacle pumping in and out o fher own pussy with loud squishes as she pushed it closer to Kurenai."

"Oh thank you master..." Sakura began to lick the cum off her face like she was addicted to the taste, like she needed it to survive. "I want to bear your children more than anything master"

Hinata groaned beneath Anko, the rubbing of her large, sensitive breasts, the stimulation of her pussy, it was all too much, and it finally broke down Hinata's last bit of resistance, allowing the aphrodisiac to totally take over her mind, the girl finally submitting to the pleasure. "Nnnngh! Y-yes....yes I want one to do that to me too! I need it! Please!"

Kurenai tried to get out of the door, but Tsunade was much too fast, suddenly slamming her into the wall, Kurenai being lifted off the ground, pinned to the wall and coughing, then gasping as she felt her panties slowly dissolving away, exposing her shaven pussy to the cool air of the room. "N-no! Hokage-sama please don't do this!" Kurenai continued to struggle as she felt the tentacle coming closer, starting to rub against her outer pussy lips. "STOP!"

Her master would slide Sakura off and nodded to her to dress again. "but for now I want you to return to the village and spy on what's going on there and report back to me in two days." he instructred her.

Anko cackled evilly as she continued to rape HInata, thrusting into the girl as the tentacle thrust up her ass. "oh god it's so good I'm going to orgasm" she screamed adn began to orgasm around the tentacle phallus asit pounded back and froth. Another from under hinata nd sliding up her rump deeply and began to thrust into her as well. "hmm Hinata, I'm going to have it impregnate you." she smiled evilly as two tenacles came out and one penerrated Anko's mouth, prompting her tosuckle and bob her head back and forth on it as the other slide into Hinata's fucking her pretty mouth.

Tsunade smirked. "I won't I'm going to bring you to our new master." she said and thrust the phallus into the woman deeply and began to rape her against the wall. Playing the part of the male and humping the cock into her.

"Yes master, I'll gather as much information as I can and return to you" She started to pull her clothing back on, though her underwear was long since dissolved into nothing, leaving her bare beneath the dress and shorts. "Is there anything in particular you wish me to spy upon master?"

Hinata groaned loudly and nodded her approval to Anko's comment. "Y-yes....impregnate me! Please! I want it! I need it!" She arched her back, screaming out as she came around the tentacle pumping in her pussy, squeezing it tightly, sucking even more of it into her body, the crying out giving the other tentacle ample oppertunity to enter Hinata's mouth, where she eeagerly began to suck on it.

Kurenai cried out as the thick tentacle penetrated her, it was thicker than any man she'd ever been with, and was already penetrating much deeper. "N-No! Stop it!" She cried out, pushing against Hokage, though it was useless, she wasn't moving even an inch. The jounin's pussy couldn't help starting to grow wet from the stimulation, her nipples hardening beneath her layered clothing.

â??Nothing in specific, but I do want you to make copies of the bloodlines of the village, their medical data that is.â? He said and shrugged to her. â??I have some â?¦plans for them.â? He said and gestured for her to go and that she was dismissed for now.

Anko just smiled and kept moaning around the tentacle n her mouth and soon began to swallow as it spazed out and began to cum in her mouth whie the other did into her ass. The one she was humping Hinata with dislodged from Anko as she slowly got up with a loud squishing sound and stood up. It writhed around before the sac thatâ??d budded began to spew highly virile cum and seeds into Hinataâ??s womb while the one in her other holes began to cum as well.

Tsunade laughed and kept thrusting the tentacle cock into Kurenaiâ??s pussy and used one hand to fish out the womanâ??s breasts and fondled one of them. â??mm theyâ??re large, but not as huge as mine are.â? She said nd continued to play with them.

((feel free to suggest things we can do with that last one))

"Yes master, I will gather all of the medical data for you at once" Sakura bowed and licked her lips seductively to him, before she turned to leave quickly at his dismissal, jumping into the trees and setting off quickly back towards the village. Accessing the medical records wouldn't be a problem for her, it wouldn't even arouse suspiscion if someone saw her. She was supposed to be training to be a medical ninja like Tsunade after all.

Hinata was writhing around on the ground as the tentacles moved inside of her, the one in her mouth finally removing itself to allow he cries of pleasure to echo around them. "NNNGH! NYAH!! AHHH!!!" She arched her back and her eyes widened as she felt the one in her pussy begin to empty not only cum but....seeds....solid seeds directly into her. She could feel every single one of them, but only for a moment, as suddenly her ass was flooded with cum, and the one that had been in her mouth erupted to begin covering her body in fluids.

Kurenai grunted and attempted to push Tsunade away once more as one of her breasts was pulled free of her wrapped clothing, her nipples already hard and sensitive. "N-no....no stop it....I don't want this....I don't want this Tsunade!!"

The tentacles on Hinata would continue pumping her full of cum and spraying it all over her body. Soon wrapping around her and dragging her over to a large goo covered leaf and closed halfway around her. She'd feel various tentacles sticking into her ass and pussy, pumping wildly before cumming again. She was a breeder now and would remain that way forever, it was constantly pumping spooge and seeds into her womb. But she could look around.

Anko would stand before her with a tentacle sliding in and out of her pussy, making her groan in pleasure. "How do you like watching it fuck me Hinata?" she asked. Soon it'd cum hard, squirting out jizz around it before pulling out and another would snake up and penetrate Anko's cunt.

Tsunade kept humping Kurenai with the tentacle. "Too bad Kurenai." she said. "I should feel good." she smiled. "or do you not like me?" she asked.

Hinata gurgled as she felt herself being filled with cum, then gasped as she was slowly dragged over to the odd leaves, wrapping upwards until they closed just under her breats, leaving her upper body exposed, whilst her lower body was completely encased now. "Oh god!" She spasmed in orgasm as suddenly more tentacles rammed into her body, pumping her fertile body full of the fluids. She could only wonder just what she was being impregnated with....human children? More plant seeds? Some odd mixture of the two? It was impossible to tell. But then again, she was beyond caring now. The pollen she had inhaled earlier made her want this, made her feel nothing but pleasure.

Kurani whimpered and shook her head. "I don't like you like this Hokage! How could I when you're doing this to me?! When you've become this.....thing!"

(Since I got nothing further atm in the woods unless you can suggest something to with Anko...)

Tsunade grinned and kept thrusting the tentacle cock into Kurenai and grinned at her. "This thing is a tool of pleasure." she smiled. "And you know that nobody will believe you if you tell them" Tsunade said and pressed the thick penis into her all the way. "And now I'm going to squirt you full of thick cum" she moaned and began to do that, squirting her master's jizz into kurenai, slowly swelling her womb out by the sheer amount of goo.

"And now if you dont' want me to tell everyone about it..." she said pulling the tentacle cock out the other. "Get on your knees and suck it." she grinned, remembering that the fluids on it would get her hooked to the tentacles too.. What Kurenai didn't see was Tsunade jerk hard just before withdrawing from her as a tentacle shoved itself up the busty hokage's rear and began to pump.

(hmmmmm, not sure at the moment x.x perhaps now is a good time to bring in Ino? I can bring her in with my next post if ya want)

Kurenai screamed as she felt the cum flooding into her, causing her belly to expand quickly, leaving the Jounin looking close to 9 months pregnant by the time Tsuande pulled out and dropped her to the floor, a little of the cum pouring out of her, but Kurenai's pussy was so tight that most of it was trapped inside of her. "D-damnit....I refuse....I wont suck it...." She glared up at Tsunade, backing up slightly in refusal, clenching her fists.

((Sure go for it, just don't have her see Hinata and Anko just yet))

Tsunade grinned at her wickedly and pushed her back some by stepping forward and reached down to pinch her nose. When she opened her mouth to breathe, she thrust the tentacle penis in. "Hmm Kurenai see how good it tastes?" she asked. The thing had a faint taste of bananas or some other tasty fruit. She'd hold onto Kurenai's head and began to face-fuck the woman, the thrusts aided by the tentacle pumping in and out of tsunade's butt, making loud lewd squishings.

((I'll have her somehow 'miss' them and get straight to her destination XD))

Ino sighed as she landed on another branch, looking around the forest. She knew something odd was going on out here....she had a feeling that things just weren't right....but she wasn't finding anything. "Maybe I was wrong....one more check and then I'm heading home..." She sighed, then jumped forwards once more, leaping between a few more trees before she came to a stop, blinking down at the clearing infront of her. There was a lone grass ninja there, but nobody else. Still....he shouldn't be there....he had no reason to be. "Hey! You!" She frowned, pulling out a Kunai and leaping down into the clearing, staring at the guy, not taking her eyes off him. "What're you doing here?! Explain yourself!"

Anko gagged as the tentacle thrust into her mouth, the Jounin having no choice but to swallow it down in order to avoid being suffocated, feeling as Tsunade began to face fuck her, odd fluids pouring down Kurenai's throat, sending an odd tingling sensation through her body, though right now she was still struggling, although Tsunade was much too strong to escape from.

When Ino dropped down into the clearing, she'd see the guy sitting on a stump, having shoulder length jet black hair wearing a simple dark green and black ninja outfit. HE'd just glance up at her with bored brown eyes and smirked faintly as he looked at her from under the curtain of bangs. "You leaf nin are annoyingly persistant." He said. "a guy can't even pass throughthe country in peace." He sighed to her. "What more do you really want?" he asked her snidely, concealing a handseal under his knee so she didn't see it. Triggering vines to approach her ankles slowly to pull her off her feet and restrain her.

Tsunade just kept face fucking Kurenai and after a while spewed a few globs of clear fluid down her throat. The fluid was the enslaving liqquid that the others were affected by. Tsunade would pull out of her mouth, threads of gooey, sticky fluid connecting the tentacle penis to her mouth.

Ino just watched the boy carefully as he spoke....was he really just an innocent traveller? He was a long way from the grass village....and this wasn't part of any normal trade route going there....could he be a spy? Or maybe he was just lost? It had been known to happen with some rookie ninja. "Just what are you doing here exactly?" Before she could get her answers though, Ino suddenly felt something wrap around her ankles and force them together, causing her to lose her balance and fall flat on her face, dropping her kunai to the ground, the knife bouncing just out of reach. "Wh-what the hell?!"

Kurenai coughed as Tsunade pulled out, trying to cough up whatever she had been made to swallow, but it was too late. The fluid was already entering her system, Kurenai gasping as her eyes glazed over for a moment, then suddenly she just groaned softly in pleasure.

Raiden just sat where he was and chuckled softly as the vines pulled Ino off her feet and bent down and picked up her kunai and spun it on his finger. "You're in my private grove, and I fully control all the plant life contained within; but if I'm not thinking about it; they get mischievous." he said to her and forced another handseal out of her sight and made them snake along her legs to pull them together. "And now that you're in it, You're not leaving Ino." He said to her with a chuckle. "You're going to end up like the others." he said and gestured, making willow branches sweep aside to show Hinata being implanted with jizz and seeds by a plant. Anko leaning against a tree with a tentacle pumping in and out of her pussy and mouth while squeezing her breasts.

Tsunade smirked down at Kurenai. "And now you're going to do whatever I say: go, leave and don't speak a word of this to anyone." she said, squirting white gooey cum on Kurenai's face through the tentacle.

Ino squeked as she was pulled into a kneeling position, then growled up at him as he grabbed her Kunai. "Bastard....just you wait until I get out of here....I'm gonna kick your ass so badly they'll need at least 20 body bags to ship you back home" She growled and spat up at him before her legs were pulled together, nearly throwing her off balance again. "Others....? What others....?" Though the question was quickly answered as the branches pulled aside, Hinata still moaning in pleasure, her belly swollen from so much cum and seed inside of her, the plants leaves no longer able to fully cover her. "H-hinata? What have you done?!" Ino looked up at him and growled again. "Let her go or I'll kill you!!" Ino was clearly going to be a rather feisty and defiant one, passion and hatred burning in her eyes as she glared at him.

Kurenai nodded slowly and stood up, adjusting her clothes to cover up again, then reaching out to stroke the cum from her face, licking it from her hands eagerly. "Mmmm.....yes...." She slowly turned to leave as instructed, heading back out into the village.

"Oh really?" He asked with a confident grin, why bother charming these ladies when he could force them into situations like this? "She's doing this by her own choice you know. It's a shame really, people were always ignoring her, she'd have to go without knowing the pleasure of copulation. So I helped her." He said and stood up and walked over to HInata and made a gesture, making the plant release her to let her rest." Isn't that right HInata?" he asked her, stroking her cheek gently and smiled at her.

Anko just looked at Ino and chuckled. "You'd do better to just submit to it, it's so much better than any of the losers in the village." she said. A tentacl epressed against Ino's thighs and slipped between them and hooked up tp put pressure on her pussy and rubbed back and forth slowly.

Back
Top Bottom