Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking adventure. (Player available for a 5e game)

Cuddles

Moon
I have a Goblin Fighter made in 5e and am looking for a DM. She is a pretty standard looking goblin that comes from a shanty town settlement know as Goblin Town where she was once a guard, but now she seeks a life of adventure and treasure. More backstory can be provided if needed.

1x1 or group is fine as long as the DM can reply often. I am looking for something more roleplay focused with combat sprinkled in and organic lewd moments.

I prefer feminine (women, femboys, ect.) characters and slow burn relationships rather than spontaneous smut, but I'm fine with a few random lewd moments as long as they don't feel forced.

I can post several times nearly every day but I am most active on the weekends. If the DM would prefer set times to rp, I am fine with that. I would like a somewhat consistent posting schedule if only certain days are open for the DM.

My main method to rp is through discord, but I am open to other platforms if needed.

I post roughly one or two paragraphs at a time depending on what the situation calls for.

If anyone is interested in DMing for me, PM me with the title (Goblin Needed) and a list of information about the game. This includes setting, posible schedule, method of rp, and any questions you might have about my character or kinks. If you are concerned about what kinks i am fine with,, you can provide a list of ones you would like in the rp with your post and I will see if I am okay with them.

Last edited:
I am still looking for a DM.
I am no longer looking exclusively to play a goblin, but am willing to play a character that can fit into whatever setting the DM has in mind.

Back
Top Bottom