Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A farewell but not a totally gone.

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess
So its been a long time coming and me going back and forth through this site to rp with a few groups I have had tons of fun with. My whole life has changed with how I live day to day with my medical and how much time I spend with various groups of friends I rp with. I am doing a lot better but I am going to be stepping away from forum rp and stick with only two of the 7 different rp groups. One of them being my husband and our friends and the other being a group I have done MMORPGS with for well way before blue moon for some and a handful after.

I have been in various groups from RPHaven, Bluemoon, Second Life, World of Warcraft, Star Wars the old republic, roll20 from the backer days, Final Fantasy XI and XIV, Black desert, Conan, a bunch of custom forums just for specific rp groups.....and various discord rp groups. I also helped test and even make on some tabletop games, modules, and custom games. These use to be updated back in websites, and in youtube but slowly I stopped when too much was happening. With how much of a roller coaster my life has been the last 3 years and finally at a more balanced point on the health front, I have decided I have to cut out much and stick to two things.

I am at the point of being able to actually clean myself on my own, do chores, and even draw again so I am just not having enough time in the day to do all of this. I will still be around off and on reading the stories when I have time but sadly all things do have to be balanced and I was just stretching myself way too thin.

I am going to be active on FFXIV for rp, conan (since its only every week or so), and roll20 with my husband and friends. Blue moon is still very dear to my heart like my sl crew cause well it was a huge part of my life its where I met Dark Angel and many of the people my husband had and has as friends. You guys brought me in back when Zeth and me were just dating and taught me not all adult content forums are full of toxicity and actually have a type of artform to them. This place has made me a better rper even if I had lots of experience prior....it was the experiences and stories we did over time that made me who I am.

I am not sure what else to write other than See ya later space cowboy.

original.gif

((PS. Wasn't sure where to post this exactly so went for this area hoping its the correct one))

Back
Top Bottom