Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Ostentatious Cherry Blossoms

EquinoxRoad

S.I.G.
I this doesn’t have a great deal to do with my pic, although it’s fitting, as such as use use of the cherry blossom in Japanese movies. But it as a sign of joy, sadness or romance.

I’m not Japanese, but I am a big enough anime fan to have have watched the mirror water/lake/stars dance scene in Utena the movie far more times than the rest.

And between that and my love of rope bondage a single scene entered my head - either opening with the duel or with the end of the duel, the winners blade pressed somewhere loser would regret, which is fun for all involved because the loser is doing her very best to pleasure herself on a razor sharp blade.

Establishing scene reveals this is the culmination of a forbidden love, one lost it with the other and declared a duel to clear their name, but really, it’s because there’s nit that much difference between the sweat of swordplay and text. The other is very ‘what am I going to do with you’, a single cherry blossom floats past.

Establishing image of the two of them standing before a vast highly varied cherry orchard. One of them is in ultra tight Shibari, forced up into a demonstration posture for our appeal. “So, you highness, all this is yours. They say whomever is the first with bare leaves shall be graced with great fortune, I checked the scrolls most intensively while you were coming you heart out - as you should on your birthday. So this is my birthday gift to you, natural use of the trees is permitted, restraint of someone who resisted - and you did outside - is a a perfect reason to…”

The bound woman is off like shot, leaves whirling in her wake.

I don’t write together at all well, I don’t know if that’s a one shot scene of (IC completion? True love…. Or painful beak abandonment. It could well be better written as a proper scene, or the opening to a deeply erotic longer term adventure to overthrow a corrupt ruler - proven by the fact cherry blossoms come into season after they have left the area.

I don’t even have to be part of this, take the idea and run with it, just keep me in the loop.
-E

of course, I am totally up for some intimate. Exploratory role action :)

Back
Top Bottom