Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Pokémon: Trainers Resurgence! (Searching)

Pols Voice

Ball of Fluff
Alrighty, I’ll preface this by saying I’ve suggested this to a couple people before hand Via DM’s, but I’ve got a general craving for it at the moment.

Anyway, the idea that I have would be that while our characters were going on their adventures at the usual age of 10, we had lost several battles and couldn’t manage to beat even one Gym, so after an amount of attempts to beat one, we had just given up, and released all but one Pokémon. Some time later (~8 years), our characters decide that they want to try again, feeling inspired by some of the other trainers that they watch on TV. Alternately it could just be one Trainer and their ‘chosen’ Pokémon that decide to go through with it, instead of an adventure between two Trainers, and if you’d like we can turn some or all Pokémon into anthro

As for the relationship of our characters, I had the idea that they definitely live in the same town, but that they’d be either Rivals, Close Friends, or as mentioned, a Trainer and their Pokémon. The Pokémon that we chose to keep (or to play as) would have been a first stage evo at probably around level 5-10, based on the area around our starting town, just to keep things in line for the gyms. As for the region that this will be taking place in, you will be able to select them from this list right here; Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Galar.
If you noticed Alola isn’t there, it’s because I haven’t beat UM yet.

As far as human characters go, I generally describe them over showing pictures, if you want to show me pictures of what your human character looks like that’s fine, if you’d like me to show a picture, then I’ll probably vie for myself playing as a Pokémon instead.

If you’d like to know my general kinks, or yes’ and no’s, then you can find them here on my F-List. If you have any questions about it, or the plot, just let me know via PM and I’ll answer to the best of my ability.

Back
Top Bottom