Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mr Naughty Times fun ride of Roleplays and Raunchy Reveries

MrNaughtytimes

Planetoid
MY LONG AWAITED INTRODUCTION

Well hello there fellow roleplayer! Thank you for stopping by my request thread, I hope you enjoy your brief stay. I would offer you cookies but unfortunately your browser ate them all. Anywho...I have been roleplaying for about five years now and honestly I absolutely love it! The exciting moments of crafting fun stories and meeting new people is what I absolutely love about roleplaying and I hope to continue that fashion here!

I love to write in third person and I can write in first as well if that gets your motor running. My posts run about three to five paragraphs on average, but that really depends on what my partner brings to the table. I am good with short and sweet or long and immersive, however you want it! (Can you tell I like to please?)

About Me

So I have roleplayed off and on and what I really want to do is have someone keep me warmed up with some exciting exploration and deep dives into the delicious desires that we both share. Not too much to ask for right? As with all request threads, this will be a living document...which is good right? I mean if it was a living dead document then I would highly suggest you board up the room, wrap your hands around the nearest shot gun and hope for the best cuz it's COMING THROUGH THE DOOOOOOORRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhoooooo, so zombies are so overplayed AMIRITE? Heheheh...moving on sheesh....

Timezone:

I'm Central time, front and center!

Availability

I usually play during the day, where my evenings and weekends are blocked off for life and what not.

Requirements

My only requirement is to have fun!

Preferred Platforms

I usually like platforms that can support my own weight but I will also accept PM and Threads as well. I can also play on Discord if that is your cup of tea!

Preferred Roles

Let's see, I really like Dominant roles and I love playing the world around your preferred character if you are down with that. I do not god mod, I wouldn't be here if I wanted to play with myself...wait...ok faurk you know what I mean.

Let's see, I will get a kink list together to cover this in more detail but know that I really like sci-fi, fantasy, and reality settings. I don't do historical because I didn't do that well in history so I can't get all sexy with Harriet Tubman because I would totally get the dates wrong.

As an aside though, I don't mind loose history, like we could do period pieces and I would be A-Ok with it.

Dislikes

Oh this is a good one, I am not into toilet play, blood, or like hard put-needles-in-my-tatas bondage. I can do light bondage in an erotic setting but if you start asking for a waterboarding session then I'm out like clout. I think bondage can be good as long as it does not end up with me writing some long formed reply only to have you say "mmmmmppphhh" I struggle under the restraints.

Pairings

Son X Stepmom
Gym Instructor X Mom
Husband's Boss X Wife
Student X Teacher
Teacher X Student
Neighbor X Neighbor (Open to age difference here, just don't be creepy)
Ghost X Female
Demon X Witch
Warrior X Sorceress, Rogue, Warrior; whatever fits your fancy
Stepdad X Daughters Friend
Dad X Babysitter
Pirates X Pirate
Anyone X Pirate

I will add more to the list as I think of them but really I can work with anything if it is OOC. OOC vs a fan character of yours? I think I can pull it off!

So there's a start of a request, if you have something in mind that I don't have listed let me know! This is the start of something very naughty and I can't wait to see where it takes us!

Back
Top Bottom