Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Open the curtains, Lights on. (Lovely ladies for anime pretty boys).

Bringer of Dawn

Meteorite

Welcome to my parlor, I hope you enjoy your stay! I admit this is a tentative request thread - but the title sort of speaks for itself, does it not? It's a bit curt, so allow me to elaborate here and below. I'm looking to expand my writing capabilities in so far as writing as the opposite gender goes. As such, if you are looking for a woman playing woman characters, I am not for you. Alright - that disclaimer aside, let me explain further what I am looking for.

I'm looking to play lovely anime ladies against handsome anime men.​

It's pretty simple! I'm open to fantasy settings, modern settings, sci fi, the gamut. Whether you want a standard meet cute scenario in a modern setting or a high concept fantasy RP, I'm your huckleberry. I'm not looking to play against old farts or NTR-esque FUBS (Fat ugly bastards), or gross monsters, or etc. I'm a fan of romance and more pleasant interactions, and my kink list is non existent but I can describe myself as at best, spicy vanilla. So, no super heavy bondage. No rape, no extreme kinks. I like playing buxom and more curvy women but I am not against more petite ladies. All ladies I play will comply with site rules. IE: 15+ physically and mentally. No 1,000 year old dragon lolis here. I love visual references for characters, so much so that I will consider this mandatory.

This is a pretty loose, barebones request thread. I have no set or specific ideas in mind, but I do like story & smut. Not just a focus on one or the other. If you just want a smutathon, I'm not your partner. If you want sex to be a once in a blue moon (Hah) event, well - I'm sure there are other writers for that, but it's not me.

I expect to get a fair amount of replies to this because of its open ended nature, so please - bring a good game, and I will provide the same in turn. If you have read to the end of this PM, please mention your favorite JRPG series, if you have one. Even 'None' is an appropriate answer. It's not a necessity, but it shows you've read my post.

I'm not memorizing the multiplication table.

Today is a day of auspicious portent. AKA hit me up and we can see what we can come up with. Looking primarily for consensual/romantic/etc stuff. So if you come at me with Super abusive dommy dom looking to abuse the fuck out of someone, well, You'll be disappointed. I'll be disappointed. The dog will be disappointed. And remember, no NTR/FUBS!

Kink wise I know I don't have anything listed, but that doesn't mean I lack kink. I'll get an f-list up eventually. Like, when it's going to take me 2 hours to look through every kink. Also, I won't be able to post every day, life is hard.​

Back
Top Bottom