Mx Female Three Roleplay Ideas

Hey there! I have a few romance ideas about family, sports and college!

So for the family idea.. the idea is that your character is the little sister of the bride to be. Thinking the sisters have always had a rivalry with each other. The older sister doesn't pick your character to be the maid of honor, she's just a regular bridesmaid which sets her off even more. If you'd want to be cheating too, your character can have a boyfriend. We could start months before the wedding,. days before the wedding, up for discussion!

For the sports idea, the idea was that my character would be a sports star so either a rookie American football player with massive expectations or an Olympic star with pressure of gold medals. He would be married or engaged. Your character could be another athlete, a sports reporter, cheerleader or trainer. Thinking my character's SO hates the fame that she is getting since she is with me and the spotlight isn't for her. Your character would love that spotlight.

For the college idea, your character is a freshman in college (over 18) and she's a legacy in a sorority meaning that her mom was in the same sorority. My character is a senior and president of the best fraternity on campus. My character is also dating the president of your character's sorority. Any relationship between a pledge and a brother in a frat is against the rules. And the fact that my character has a girlfriend, it's double against the rules. None of that stops your character.

So those are my ideas, would love to hear your thoughts on all three!

I have years and years of playing experience. I look for longer posts to get us started and then typically do paragraph responses as we get into the play. Looking for a good mix of play and smut but I don’t want the role to be sex heavy, I do enjoy amazing storytelling.

Kinks: bareback, unprotected sex, creampies, possible/accidental impregnation, lingerie, heels, shorts, short skirts/dresses, long slender legs, rough sex, light hair pulling and spanking, anal, oral (giving and receiving), mutual attraction/teasing/seduction.

Limits: scat, gore, nothing up my bum.

Back
Top Bottom