Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Miss Wisp's Deep Desires (BDSM, Fantasy, Romance, Enchantment)

MissWisp

Moon
Hi there lovelies! The title is silly but hopefully it caught your attention. Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread.

I'll try to make this fairly brief but also very informational! So, what I'm looking for is a roleplay partner who'd like to create a story with me set in a high-fantasy world, but I am absolutely not opposed to sci-fi elements or even modern ones being implemented. I believe it's called "magitech" and the best example I can think off the top of my head is a world like Final Fantasy's. With this said, I do NOT want to roleplay off of an already established universe, I want us to create one or we can go off of one another's if either of us already have a made up universe to work with already. Seriously, let me explore your world if you do! Cyperpunk, steampunk...a post apocalyptic gothic world with spooky advanced technology? Yes please! I love smut, but I love world building and a fun plot with a long term partner just as much. It can't be set in the modern world because I find it dreadfully boring, even with the help of the supernatural.

My character is the submissive and your character is the dominant! With this said, I am not at all opposed to a power dynamic between the two and switch action. That'll just make it more fun.

I'm 100% good with playing with your feminine/female characters as well. :)

Characters

The character I usually play as is a plus size(yes, she's fat and beautiful) woman who is sassy, independent, and even "uppity" (depending on her role and status). She is a strong and clever character who needs a cunning and suave dominant man who knows when to worship her and when to put her in her place. She/He more than matches her wit, her charm, and her skill. With that said, she is on the whimsical/eccentric side too, which I will further explain in DMs or better yet, in the RP.;) I always try to give my characters a little quirk lol. Your character...she/he is preferably a "pretty" woman/man who is still masculine but embraces his femininity as well, whether it be in fashion, personality, mannerisms, etc. She/He can be any fantasy race that would be considered "handsome" (fae, vampire, demon, angel, elf, human, cyborg, alien...very open to this depending on the appearance and how he's written). Don't worry, I'm happy to play as multiple characters of different genders, but I don't do harems and the focus will remain on our two main characters! But having a supporting cast is wonderful.

(I also have a weakness for pirate demon women/men...woof.)

My character isn't "good" or "evil", she does good things and she does bad things. She is chaotic as best. But I can play her as a goodie two shoes OR as a wicked thing, because her being a bad guy gives your character a lot of incentive to make her change her ways. But as a good girl...well, she has a naughty side that just needs to be embraced.

A very good reference is the vibe of Morticia and Gomez Addams, but throw in a spicy rivals/enemies twist to it.

BDSM + Smut

As for what I desire BDSM(<--click this for f-list) wise, I've zero interest in the light, vanilla stuff. We go hard and heavy here, because what is more passionate than a very strong woman giving in to a sensual devil and fully entrusting her body to him? I'm talking heavy bondage, sensory deprivation, latex suits and hoods, and more... if that's a little too much, that's okay, you can find less elsewhere. I am a hopeless romantic, so even if this story is to start off as enemies, I want them to become lovers. It's my favorite trope, I admit it lol! However, it can be something softer like a rivalry too. I actually desire a true, consensual BDSM relationship but it's okay for your character to tickle the idea of coercion and blackmail. I mean, he isn't exactly a saint right? He gets what he wants but so does my character, so there can be a fun dynamic here of the two teasing each other.

Please ask me more questions if there's a particular kink you're curious about.

RPs with me will take place on this site and in PMs OR threads, whatever you prefer! I work from home so I should be able to get in at least a few replies a day but please don't feel pressured to respond to me immediately (even if I'm talking to you and I'm super excited for your response:LOL:). Take your time and if you lose interest in the RP for whatever reason, there will be no hard feelings, please just let me know and I'll try to do the same. Life happens, I understand!

Otherwise, I hope that's enough to get us started and ask me any relevant questions you'd like.

Thank you again everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom