Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking FFXIV Themed RP & Others

SeekerofSun

Meteorite
hello, and welcome to my request thread!

I'm looking for other fairly literature writing partners; ones who aren't worried to push boundaries within the story. I enjoy darker elements such as non-con, snuff, blood/gore, drugs, alcoholism, etc. The only limits I have is no underage and no scat; everything else can be discussed! As for writing - I typically do multi-para to novella and I do expect my partner to at least put out similar effort.

this will be simple for the moment as I work a more detailed request list! Look below to see my current interest~

FFXIV

Female Mi'qote x Male Roegadyn; [CRAVING!!!!]
I can't explain how badly I'm craving to roleplay with a male Roegadyn who actually takes it seriously. I'd love a hulking pirate Roe who spots a lil mi'qote and takes her back to his ship for him(and maybe crew) to abuse. Or maybe he's a corrupted captain in the Brass Blades who catches her stealing on the streets of Ul'dah. Options are endless here but I would also like to develop a long term plot here if possible.

Female Mi'qote x Male Mi'qote;
I've been seeking someone who is willing to play a rogue-like male mi'qote with for sometime now. Perhaps a bandit who wanders the backstreets of Ul'dah seeking out his next victim~ I'm willing to discuss anything if my partner is willing to play a male mi'qote in general~

Other;

Naruto;
Sakura x Itachi
Sakura x Deidara
Sakura x Hidan

Pokemon;
Trainer x Various Pokemon

Misc;
Sister x Brother
Girl x Monster(s)
Fan x Idol
Feel free to request your own!
---------

thanks for stopping by! I know it's small - I just wanted to get a quick thread out for now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom