Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The little shop of sexual horrors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelforonlyyou03

Super-Earth
With the setting sun falling behind the stenciled outline of the mountain tops, a strange silence blanketed the small town. Crickets suddenly lost their calls to the strange sense of calm quickly overtaking the town. Street lights flickered and popped in the growing darkness. Slithering through the main street was a dense fog that filtered through the cracks and crevices created by man. The air grew stale as the Long talons of fog sculpted the small town's landscape into a foroboding wasteland. If it weren't for the nearing dead of night, the street would have been littered with the see of flesh running like ants to pick through their day of chores.

A town founded by the conservative values of bible thumpers who still struggled to terrify those who would challenged their ideals, it was the ideal location for such an event. It was the presense of such repression that called forth the strange fog. It was the overwhelming call of the repressed that screamed for a release that they would suffer for.

As the gaping mouth of the sun lit up the main street, the little town once again jumped to life. It seemed that the source of conflict was a small shop that appeared at the edge of main street. The windows were blacked out by a strange film never used by the shop owner's of the town. The glowing neon "Open" sign was already becoming the talk of those up in arms. All be it strange and contraversial, no one attempted to set foot in the strange shop.

Well, it seemed no one but a pair of twins. Both looking up at the build before them, staring at the building before them with a mystifying look. Oh... did they dare head inside? Maybe... perhaps they could be looking for employees... Mmm... employees at a sex shop.

Both twins were thinking of the same thing. Turning to each other before giggling at their thoughts. Oh, how fun this would be, working at a despised shop. Having discounts at the various items inside... oh! And being able to bring home toys to play with each other.

"Come on, hurry up Evylin!" Alice called out, the other twin moving to follow her sister into the store. Pondering what this place would look like on the inside.

The small chime of the bell echoed out as the door opened for the girls. Eyes plastered upon the shop watching as the girls were quickly swallowed by the shops closing door. Once inside, the girls' senses were flooded by the overwhelming sense of latex and rubber. The strange, almost artistic, displays of fake models dressed in full rubber catsuits. Some were tacked together as ponies in mid gallop. The racks were heavy with lingerie and strange assortments of the slick materials. Walls plastered with those images of woman on the outside box's of dildo, using them to their heart content. The calming hum of the light overhead gave way to a soft voice that broke through the overwhelming attack on the girls, "Welcome..."

A slender woman wrapped in layers of thin latex stood before the girls. Her raven hair flowed down to the soft dimples just above the soft cheeks of her ass. The flowing gown of black latex hid the sculpted legs beneath caught in the tormenting heels of ballerina boots. Swelled orbs of flesh threatened to spill out from the unforgiving grip of the black corset line with small white pearls. It seemed the the face of an angel was greeting the two young girls.

Naomi looked into the shop's window, curious about its contents and customers. She walked in carefully, making sure that the door's bell jingled only very softly. Not having very much money, but wanting to partake in the products of this shop, she would resort to just taking what she wanted. A small vibrator that hung from a metal rack on the wall caught her attention. She walked toward the packaged device and picked it up casually then placed in inside her jacket then started walking out, thinking she would actually be able to get away with it scot free.

The slender woman beemed a smile to the young girl as she entered the shop. Caught in a conversation with the twins, the woman grew weary of the young girl who looked around the shop as if to.... The shop itself could be a beacon to those seeking release by simple means. With a small wave, the woman excused herself for a moment and moved closer to the young girl practically running to the door, "Can I help you?"

Naomi stopped dead in her tracks then looked up at the woman who had greeted her so casually. She gave the woman a fake grin to try and look innocent. "I-I-I, uh...N-no. I was just leaving." She said before turning back around, her face flushed red and walking out the door. She expected to be stopped by the woman who seemed to be the owner of the shop, surely she suspected that she was in the process of being stolen from.

A slender hand touched the young girl shoulder before the rest of the world could catch full eyes of her. She had gotten further than any other had once they were inside the shop. That little glimmer of sunlight was the last that she would ever see. "I hope that your not leaving so quickly!" The slender woman pulled the girl back and spun her to face the shop keeper, "The first five customers today are being given a free tend dollar in store coupon. You have to spend it today though." She smiled at the young girl and winked, "Why don't I show you some things that you can get?"

Alice and Evylin couldn't help but stare at the girl who had tried to shoplift. Giggling to themselves as they walked over to join the owner of the ship, watching as she seemed to do something reminiscent of their days spent at the grocery store.... rather, working at one. Attending to the shoplifters in a most pleasant and unnoticed way.

"Actually," Evylin started, looking up at the woman.

"We were interested in working here." Alice quickly added on, hoping that they would be able to find work.

Lust filled eyes glanced at the girl as they approached so slowly. Such precious little gems and so eager too. The woman almost hated to send them away, but some customers were more important than others. "Girls, why don't you go and look around a bit. I need to show miss........" She giggled and winked at the girls, "around. You girls would look absolutely adorable in the new rubber line we just got in. Why don't you go and have a look?"

"Hm? If you insist," Alice and Evylin seemed to reply at the same time. Moving alongside each other as she made their way to the rubber suits, designed to be worn almost like pajamas. The thought did seem rather odd, but within moments, both girls were already moving to wear the outsides.

Their eyes moving to rest on each other as they took deep breaths, "Alice... this feels nice," Evylin commented, her twin moving in, giving her chest a quick rub, "I know,"

With the warm skin teasing the smooth material, a warm sensations spread throughout the enchanted material. There was no need to powder of\r special gels to work the rubber over the slim bodies. Even with the clothes cutting off absolute contact between the rubber and flesh, the warm sensation spread from the material and directly to the innocent girls. Going unnnoticed was the fact that this material was slowly fitting itself to the young girls, a type of memory material.

It wasn't enough to fit, but the material hungered itself for the taste of pure flesh. It was this lust that blended the materials of the twin's clothing and the slick rubber.

Both twins were unaware of the material that was slowly absorbing their clothes. Instead, they moved to look at each other, smiling just a bit as they moved in to give each other a quick peck. Immediately, Evylin moved to grab her twin's arm, pulling her off towards something she had found, noted to be a "Private" room. Inside, was a small couch, a mirror, and apparently, a small drawer filled with a few toys.

Alice would be on the one who would try to go after the toys, in a chance to subdue her sister, yet her arms would be pulled back. Alice thrown onto the couch by her slightly older twin, who was more than eager to jump onto Alice, and immediately pressed down into a tight kiss. Alice wasn't going to back down away from the challenge, and instead, decided to try and rub against Evylin's lips, her tongue trying to push its way into her twin's mouth.

With the twins caught in their heated passion it was easy for the changes to go unnoticed. Unbenounced to the young girls, the slick material slowly began to creep up the girls' neck. Small tendrils of the rubber reaching out to gently stroke and pet the supple flesh of the girls' necks. On a journey to completely encase the girls, the strange material travelled further north towards the base of their hair line.

Had the girls acted properly, they wouldn't have been in the position to trap themselves in a rubber tumb that was quickly tightening around their supple bodies. The heated embrace of the two warmed the material and slowly melded the two together. As the twins shifted and pulled at eachother, the rubber suits that each wore began to stick to one another.

Naomi was afraid. The anxiety of being alone caused her to shiver. "Wh-what else is there to show me? I've already looked around. I didn't find anything I wanted. C-can I go now?" She tried pleading with her eyes though she knew it would be useless. She figured that if one was to own a sex-shop, they had to be suspicious of anyone that looked even remotely so.

The gentle touch of the woman became a bit more forceful as she nudged the young girl forward, "There is so much you still haven't seen my dear. I have a back room full of merchandise that I refuse to put out on the floor. Rare items from my travels around the world. I'm sure that we can find something that will catch your eye."

Naomi decided to struggle no further. She knew she wouldn't be getting out of this without some sort of malign consequence. "What else is back there?" She asked, wanting some sort of example. "Some sort of experimental aphrodisiac or something?" She tried to make light of the situation, but there was more about the shop owner than just catching her shoplifting that scared her, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

The twins seemed to stop. Feeling their hands begin to stick together. Their eyes moved down, watching at the rubber began to them in, and at once, they let out a loud shriek.

Yet, nothing would seem to happen, even as their faces had become rubber, though still looking rather realistic, "Hm... think she's going to come here sister?" Alice asked, Evylin looking out towards the door, before letting out a small sigh. The two were trapped on the couch, their feet bound together as well. Yet, the was still hope. Alice moving her hands toward's Evylin's chest, finding out that their arms were rather... soft, "Hey!" Evylin cried out, pushing her body against Alice while she giggled, "Stop that!"

"Oh dear me no! Those things don't really work!" The woman only urged the little shoplifter through the isles of contorted latex and rubber appendages. "I just want you to see some of our more exotic items. I assure you that you will love them." Once through the maze of fetishized figures, the woman pushed the young girl into a seperate back room and closed the door behind her. "There, isn't that better?" The strange woman walked across the room with the hiss of tall heels digging into the floor, "Please take a seat."

Through the wall, the woman heard the sly voices of the twin girls caught in a passionate embrace. The passing seconds brought a fitting end to the lust filled teens. Forever trapped within the rubber tombs that had brought them so close. Had they only enjoyed the pleasure of the rubber alone.... now the material had taken host to their lovely forms. Thick strands stretched down their throats to offer a slick willing entrance at all times. Once pink tongue now slick rubber dollops. Nowhere too taboo for the material to recreate. As the thin tendrils slithered through the minds' of the girls, their thoughts hazed into thick clouds of lust. Forever trapped........ forever caught in embrace..... for lust's heated passion had brought the two to meld together.

And, they seemed to have lost their minds. Evylin and Alice both dropping down, the twin's faces losing all control as they continued to merge together. The two seemed contempt with kiss, the occasional grope as they continued to merge, soon finding their right breast sticking together.

But they paid no mind to it. Instead, they continued to push their bodies together. Grinding against one another while they continued to kiss each other. Oh, how they loved this.

Naomi sat down, now deciding it was useless to hide her crime any longer. She took the item she had attempted to steal out of her jacket and set it down next to her. She shivered in fear. She wondered about the twins who had been here before her and what they had gone to do in their own private room. "Exotic like what exactly?" She asked. "I've never really seen anything beyond vibrators and dildos."

((FINALLY found time to post))

Matt sighed to himself as he walked down the small streets, occasionally taking a look at his wristwatch only to realize that those thirty minutes he had spent outside were only five minutes long somehow. Lately, everything had just slugged on for him. It wasn't that he particularly minded living in a smaller town. He rather liked the place when it came down to it, but the problem with his home was that absolutely nothing happened. It was the ultimate definition of a tiny, secluded place, and at the age of 19, that sort of thing could drive just about anyone mad. That, and of course the lack of new people to meet also. In a place like this, everyone knew everyone. And there were certain... 'things' that didn't allow him to try out.

That was why the sign caught his attention. At least, the search for something new did, for there was no real hint of what the new shop actually sold to its costumers. All he saw was the OPEN sign on this new place, one he found himslef surprised that he hadn't heard about before. THere had been no word of it, no announcements, no ads, nothing. It had just... sort of suddenly been there, the talk of the town. Somehow, with a marketing campaign like THAT, he imagined it would disappear just as quickly as it had showed up.

Still. No reason not to check it out.

Running a hand through his blonde hair, he opened the door slowly and stepped inside, looking curiously from side to side. "Hello?"

A content sigh escaped the slender woman's lips when she caught sight of the young girl plucking the stolen vibrator out from under her jacket. The very sight of such a thing should have sent the shopkeeper into a rage, but she calmly walked behind the girl to touch the latex coated hand against the warmed cheek of the blushing girl. "I have spent my entire life searching for the rarest of materials. Many of these items have rather..... interesting qualities to them. Latex has such a warm and conforting touch. Rubber, much more harsh and confining. A girl like you though, I think you would like leather." Idle hands became the devils playground as the woman plucked a thick leather collar from one of the cabinets. This fine collar found the familar touch of a chain fixed to an eye bolt in the wall, "The both of best worlds. Not only it it soft and warm, but it can be rather form fitting in the right hands." The woman quickly slipped the collar around the young girl's neck and locked it shut, "Don't take my word for it. You should be able to experience it first hand."

The words of the young girl only hit the ears of the woman for the brief moments before she left the room, pulling the door closed, and smiled to the man, "I will be right with you honey. I just need to check on something." The slender woman giggled slight before opening the door to the second back room, closing it behind her. "I had a feeling that when I saw you girls it would end like this." Latex covered flesh began to mold and blend together in the passionate embrace that the twins shared. Eyes darting between the lush lips and tone bodies of the young girls, the shop keeper approached the two latex coated girl and gave them both a gentle kiss. "My my, such naughty little girls. If only you had behaved yourself, you wouldn't be in this position, but mmmm what a position it is." The shop found a moan escaping when she stood up. "Serves you girls right. Two sister unable to sate their passions for one another. Now you two will forever be locked in your shameful embrace. I may have some use for you two girls. That is once you are finished." The woman giggled and turned off the lights, "Only another hour before the latex will break its bond between the two cat suits. That is of course if you can keep your hands off one another."

With one final close of the back door, the slender woman approached the young boy. Each step brought the latex dress to sway in the stale air. Clicking heels of the ballerina boots gave the boy something more to watch before his eyes would likely settle on the spilling bust of the woman's corset coated upper body. "I'm sorry for the wait darling. It is so nice to see such a handsome boy coming into the shop. Is there anything that I can help you with?"

Amina had seen a few people enter the store, but none of them had left yet. A normal person might think that something suspicious was going on. Unfortunately for Amina, she was far from normal. He curiosity had always had a tendency to get her into trouble, but on the other hand it had allowed her to experience some new and exciting things. After seen the people disappear into the shop for so long she had to figure out what was so exciting that kept them in there.

Crossing the street she stepped into the small shop grinning at the old fashioned bell that rang, announcing her entrance. See what she suspected was the owner talking to a customer she walked to one of the walls and began to browse looking at the interesting toys. Some brought a blush to her face once she figured out what they were for. She bent down looking at something on a lower shelf revealing her well formed rear hidden by a pair of jean shorts. Brushing her long blond hair back from her face she began to read the labels.

He had been randomly looking at shelves and arching his brow at the countless strange items that stood there, some definetely designed for less... well, less 'proper' tasks, so to speak. He had been inspecting a random shelf when he suddenly heard a voice behind him, and one that startled him quite a bit. He turned on his heel with widened eyes, having been caught completely off guard and only barely managed to catch the woman as she walked past. "E-er... sure," he muttered.

It was a strange second that passed there. He had not seen all of her, it was almost as if he had just seen a flash of beauty, like when you see something out of the corner of your eye and turn to find there was nothing... except he KNEW it was there, something almost impossible. And even after she had exited the room again, her voice seemed to still hang in the air. He had to shake his head a bit and try to concentrate on a random phallic looking object, simply the first thing that came into sight to get it out of his head. That was, at least until a minute or two later when she came back and he turned a bit more calmly this time.

Watching as she walked closer to him, he got a full view of her this time and had to admit that his breath was taken away. She got what was popularly called the 'elevator look'. Going from her spiked heels that clicked against the floor and which he watched for just a second or two more than most would, and further up her body to her impressive and firm bust and back to her alluring face. Another awkward moment of silence passed before he answered her.

"Er thanks," was his first response to her compliment. "I.. don't know, really," he said as his eyes for just a second returned to her footwear, only to shoot back up to her eyes as if he had been caught stealing. "I just noticed the shop and, well... decided to take a look, is all."

The two twins paused when they heard the woman speak. Deciding to remain silent, after she, she had a few things to tell them. Yet, even when they remained quiet, they still lusted for one another. Yet, when they heard of what she said, they couldn't help but nod. They would just remain as still as possible.

Yet, even alone inside the private room, the two were getting bored. And not to mention the two were stuck together, completed naked.

"Hey sis?" Alice started.

"Yes?"

"I want to get out of this place,"

"I know... lets try crawling out,"

And so, they decided to attempt it. First rolling off of the couch, finding themselves onto the floor, and right then, they began to fight each other. Trying to pick themselves up onto the ground. It was hard, but with the help of a wall, they were standing up. Staring at each other as the twins gave each other one more kiss.

"I love you," "I love you too,"

It was quick, simple, and then they tried to move, hoping to get out of this damn place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom