Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Searching for Femdom (or dominant futa)!

Zola

Planetoid
Hey there!

Not surprisingly, I'm here to look for new writing partners. A little bit about me: I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now, so I'd say I'm quite advanced in it. I love chatting OOC and making Pinterest boards and hyping up our story and characters; I'd say I'm a really chill partner to write with (please remember this because I know some of the "rules" I have make me sound like a hardass). I have a few themes I'd love to include in my roleplays, which I'll tell you more about in a little bit; first let's take a look at what kind of a writing partner I'm actually looking for.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR IN A WRITING PARTNER?

- Someone who can write longer replies. I don't do one-liners, and get easily bored with a roleplay when the replies don't have enough description and something to really sink my teeth into. I'd say the minimum word count of my replies is around 400-ish words and I'm hoping you can match at least this. Often my replies can be anything between 500-1000 words, given there's enough for me to reply to. (Of course for instance in smut-heavy roleplays replies can be shorter)

- Someone who can bring something to the table as well. I prefer plotting and planning together and both of us bringing forward ideas for the story. I don't particularly enjoy feeling like I'm just telling my partner what we're going to do and them simply agreeing with everything. In the same vein, while we're writing I understand some scenes require the other to follow the lead of the other writing partner, but I'd appreciate both of us being able to bring the story forward and move along, instead of one always dragging the other to the next scene or leading the ongoing scene.

- Someone who doesn't expect daily replies. It can sometimes take me time to reply. I love keeping in touch and chatting OOC even when it'll take me some time to reply, but I can't write replies every day and I don't expect my partner to either. However, at the start of the roleplay I do appreciate more frequent replies, because if it takes you several weeks to reply to a starter, I'll probably have lost interest at that point.

- I very much appreciate proper grammar/punctuation and spell-checking. Mistakes happen and that's fine. English isn't everyone's native language (myself included), so perfect grammar and grasp of the language isn't required. But it's nicer to roleplay when I at least understand what you're trying to say and don't have to try to decipher chat talk.

- Last but not least, when you message me, please don't just say "wanna rp?" - I will say no. Tell me what you'd like to roleplay with me, if you have any plot ideas or if you were interested in any of mine, what themes you like, what you're looking for in a writing partner, etc.

WHAT DO I LIKE IN MY ROLEPLAYS?

So, as the title of the thread says, I'm looking for something focused on my guy being dominated by a female or futa character.

I'd love for this to be a proper dom/sub relationship, but with the twist of either my character being reluctant about it or embarrassed by it - or both. What I'm craving for is your character taking the lead and gradually taking over every part of his life; from his sex life to his private life to his finances.

I love humiliation, public or not, and my character being made to entirely submit despite not (initially) wanting to. The power struggle and their dynamics changing over time is one of my favorite things. And not only your character dominating him, but twisting traditional gender roles upside down and her taking care of him in every sense of the word.

This isn't necessarily mandatory, but I'd love to include him not being allowed to have sex with your character unless he's the one getting fucked; for female characters just as well as futa characters. Pegging and maybe her even making him have sex with another man would definitely be something I'd like to include, but let me know if those are limits for you.

To summarize:

- Power dynamics and dom/sub relationship
- Humiliation/dub-con
- Pegging/orientation play
- Total domination of all aspects of my character's life
- Reversed gender roles

Additionally what I'd love to include: (not mandatory)

- Historical settings
- Cross-dressing/feminization
- Cuckolding
- Pet-play

SMUT?

Short answer being yes. Yes please.

I'm looking for a ratio of 40/60 of plot to smut, just about. I'd love to have a proper story and plot to follow, just sprinkled with quite a bit of sex in there.

You can see my F-list
here. It's not an exhaustive list, but you can see my general faves and hard nos. Of course, not every kink will fit every story, so we'll naturally talk more about those together.

IDEAS?

I have a few beginnings of plot ideas of my own that I'd like to take off the ground with someone. But if you have ideas of your own that you think you'd like to pitch to me, feel free! ^^

Also as a side note; I love historical settings, but I don't strive for 100% historical accuracy! For me it's quite enough if the feeling and atmosphere of the era is there and your character isn't talking in an overly modern way.

Let's say I prefer historical fantasy over strictly accurate historical settings.

1) Your character (YC) inherited the throne when her father passed in the war that had raged on between them and my character's (MC) kingdom for years now. MC, a young king himself, sees the rise of an unmarried, young queen as an opportunity to finally take her lands for his own. After all, what does a woman know of warfare? He leads his troops into battle, already sure of their victory, until YC's men force them to retreat, capturing MC in the process. She doesn't kill him, however. Unlike MC or her father, she sees an opportunity for taking his kingdom by different kind of force - they are to be wed, and she will rule both lands.

2) After one time too many of finding MC cheating on her, YC has had enough of living her life in his shadow. She plans on divorcing him, but first she wants to humiliate him like he has humiliated her during their few years of marriage.

3) MC managed to insult the daughter of a feared crime boss, and now he has exactly two choices, neither of which seem exactly desirable: lose his life or submit to her every whim until she is satisfied.

4) YC wanted to move to the big city, away from the dull life she led with her parents in a small country town. Her parents were reluctant, until a wealthy family friend asked her son, MC, to act as a chaperone to YC in her new life. She moves into his house, but she has bigger plans for her life than just working and living in a big city. And a wealthy trophy husband would speed those plans along nicely.

5) MC is used to being the best at his job at the company he works for. This gets him perks and benefits the others don't enjoy, but his comfortable life is about to change when the CEO retires and YC is picked to fill in for him. MC, of course, assumed the place was as good as his. He can't stomach the fact that YC, a woman, took what he feels belonged to him and is now his superior. She'll have to get him to cooperate, before he does something that might damage their company.

I'll be adding new plots here and there when they pop into mind ^^ Anyway, if you find yourself interested, please DM me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom