Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[SWL] The Dragon Dojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for your patience! My name is Kikara, and I will be your announcer for this arena, commonly known as the Dragon Dojo. If you would please refer to the screens to see this lovely old Japanese-style building that our high-tech crew had stimulated. Notice the swooping arcs iof the roof, and the old structure of the building, as the dojo claimed its name from the serpent statue that lingered right about the doorway. Look inside where we set up a myriad of cameras to watch the fights at every possible angle! The dojo is a large square room, with bamboo walls and paper slides that divide the dojo into four rooms of equal size, and a cross-corridor that separates these rooms!

Watch out though! The walls are quite weak, and can break with enough force! Contestants are able to wander outside the dojo grounds, where a green grass yard will become the battle ground instead, though there is no regulation that says you have to be in one or the other! Hehehe...

Now of course, things to look out for! Remember, rules of the SWL apply here, so follow them!

Ninja tricks! What's a dojo without their little tricks. These include smoke bombs, sudden nets, trap floors, fake doors, and even slanting the whole dojo! There are many things that can happen so watch out!

Now how about we get things started! How about that!?"

Ken walked into the dojo. "Well this is different." He mused in a somewhat distasteful way. His skin oiled up and ready for his match against who ever the boss had pit him against. This looked as though it was the whole ring a playhouse of fun, no ring no nothing it looked as though everything here was the match setting. He rolled his shoulders looking from one side to the other. "Where the hell is the actual ring at? hard as hell to wrestle without a ring to be in."

editing misunderstood*

Masako walked out and groaned, brushing a hand through her hip length golden blonde hair. She was wearing a Leather halter top and military fatigue style pants with combat boots, she seemed unarmed as she glared about with teal colored eyes. "This is wrestling not a fucking spar. I demand a different ring!" she shouted loudly and crossed her arms over her very large bust. "I'm not doing a single damn thing until my demand is met." she growled, as a wooman used to getting her way. She had toned muscles in her arms and a barely defined 6-pack.

"Same here." The heel replied "I'm not risking my body for this shit."

(as far as I'm concerned this isn't a proper ring and you CAN'T have wrestling without at least four corners and a turn buckle. I'm a avid watcher of WWE and YES they wrestle outside the ring but do you see rocks and tilting buildings? hell now give me a cage or elimination chamber but not a sparring ring. As far as I'm concerned this match is over.)

The crowd cheers awaiting for the next to fighters to appear in the house, they where waiting for a flashy entrances from Masako. Her opponent in this match was a new comer called Adam Summers. The announcer had gotten the crowd all warm up for them.

Masako had just barely gotten out of the area for a day and was called back in and groaned. She would come back out without any form of fanfare, wearing a heavy German military coat from ww2 she got from her grandpa. "Alright alright shut up you perverts!" she shouted at the audience, giving them all a raised fist with her middle finger extended. Her long heavy coat concealing some of her features for the time being. "Just as I was supposed to have th day off, I'm gonna break this little dick."

The crowd would be in for another disappointment as Adam also entered the dojo without a flashy entrance. No music. No fancy effects. No display of his power. He just sort of strolled in, seeming more like a tourist than anything else. He was looking back and forth around the arena, letting his green eyes observe all that was visible to the naked eye, and some of what wasn't thanks to his telekinetic abilities. His mind soaked up the atmosphere of the crowd; adrenaline pumping with a fair deal of depravity. There were certainly some sick people in the audience. For a moment he questioned his decision to come and try his hand in this contest. He was looking for someone, the problem was he didn't know who it was he was looking for. And until that time, he would have to fight.

"Ok...I'm here," he said simply, making his way out to the middle of the dojo floor. He didn't wear much in the way of protective clothing, opting for the moment to wear a pair of long, baggy sweat pants. On his upper body was a nearly form-fitting t-shirt made of a material meant to soak up sweat and keep his body from overheating. He was a young, handsome man, not looking a year out of his early twenties. He had shining green eyes and short brown hair that was parted off to the side. He looked to Masako and gave her a polite nod. Her hip-length hair, shiny and healthy, was certainly beautiful, and he guessed what was hidden beneath her coat was equally appealing. But that wasn't what he was here for.

Masako looked over at Adam as he showed up in the ring and sighed a bit, and here sheâ??d been hoping for a bigger challenge. This twig boy looked like he couldnâ??t even take a solid hit from a 2x4! Sheâ??d stretch out some, counting on her coat to protect her from blows much like any armor she could procure for it. Masako knew of the SWLâ??s sexy rules on groping and sex in the ring; sheâ??d have no willing part of it, enjoying dominating others and beating them until they cried for mercy. â??are you sure about this boy? You might walk out of here with broken bones.â? She said and looked over at him

Sheâ??d wait for the announcer to declare the match on before sheâ??d get in any kind of move. â??Oh I hope youâ??re not wanting to see whatâ??s under my coat, because itâ??s not coming off.â? Masako said, buttoning up the double-breasted thing.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take," Adam replied, watching as his opponent stretched herself out. This was certainly an unconventional match for the SWL, at least he thought so. It appeared as if neither participant was overly eager for sexual activity, instead fighting for some other motivation. Adam wasn't entirely sure what Masako was fighting for, but he truly didn't care. He was here for one reason, and one reason only.

"I couldn't care less," he replied, looking about lazily as Masako made a grand gesture of covering herself. He didn't care. He wasn't here to grope her, or to feel her. He was here to find the one that had taken from him so long ago. And once he achieved that, he would leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom