Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Biological Toys Memo. (4/7/2/20XX)

DamnTheStyx

Local Ferrywoman
(OOC, this is just me putting out something to do with a little day-dream I have going on and in my statuses. I dunno, more context or something)

The following document has been released to all employees under the ‘Biological Toys’ umbrella. Please maintain the company policy for keeping Memos within appropriate departments.
-Upper Management.

Effective immediately, we are to distance ourselves from any and all forms of media and products to do with the ‘Make-Your-Own-Thingy’ product. The recent disaster in Jiun has proven that children should be a carefully controlled market, and not permitted near any biological toys. As of this, the department is being merged with the greater ‘Biological Products’ department. No layoff’s expected, just that having the department remain open would be redundant. Don’t expect much change in work, as we’re rebranding and re-releasing the product in a few months. In the mean time, we’re rolling out back-log ideas from other departments such as flaming swords and butter knives. Any employee with an idea for a new product should contact Upper Management ASAP for processing. Thank you so much!
-Head of Biological Products department, Mr. 5

Harmless Incorporated. Making Lemonade from Oranges.

Back
Top Bottom