Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Superhero Downfall~ (MissLidia x TheLadyIsAVamp)

MissLidia

Banned
Banished
Megan didn't need a super secret identity. Nor did she need a cape or other costume to make her devious assemble complete. Megan was a modern day super-villain. Packed with both the inherited ability to literally prey on one's weaknesses, make them unable to resist their deep inhibitions, as well as inheriting a fuck-ton of money! So the private island base of operations was easily settled.

Able to rule from a private island, Megan didn't need to bother with international laws or governments telling the makeshift dictator off. Just the occasional sorry superhero who gave it a futile attempt to stop her plans. Megan was working her way up the government, close to conquering the island Malta as her own due to influecing those in charge of it.

There was little to no opposition for trying to overtake an entire government, and most who'd tried had been swatted away or ran in fear. It seemed all faith was put in one girl...one superhero to save them all!!

And she too was captured.

Almost comedically easy too! One would think a potent metal-bender would carry some reserves...at least enough to escape or fight right? But the girl had walked into the complete fibre-glass room without a care in the world. Literally trapped herself like some animal in a cage...no metal bars unfortunatly... and fell prey to the knock-out gas pumped into the room.

There on the floor lay the last hope of this country, and likely more to follow. Without her powers she was just an ordinairy girl, a pretty one at that. The only thing Megan needed to ensure was to keep her away from any metal until she'd truely broken the girl down to nothing but her pet.

Knocking on the glass to the woman's 'cell' Megan waited for the hero to awaken and realise she'd become the victim and was trapped.

"My my... what am I to do with you?" Megan asked as the girl woke up, able to reach out even through the glass mentally as she took an interest in the girl's mind. What would her weakness be? Did she have a sister to kidnapp? Or maybe some dark past she could not risk getting out... oeh... sexuality issues? This looked promising!

Jessica, or Crucible as she was known to the general public, awoke with a groggy head as a distant thumping sound rang out from somewhere nearby.

Her head seemed to throb faintly as she stirred. Memories of what had happened before she suddenly lost consciousness began to filter back to her - bending metal asunder to enter the island facility, walking into a room seemingly made of plastic, the strange scent in the air as gas rose from the floor...

And then she'd awoken here.

Jessica sat up and rubbed her head, long and slender fingers running through her straight blonde hair as she heard the voice coming from nearby. It was a familiar voice, educated and condescending...one she'd heard before...

"Megan" She muttered under her breath. She looked up at the room around her, quickly noticing the complete lack of metal. Clearly her opponent had planned ahead to counter her metal manipulating abilities.

"Whatever you're planning, you won't get away with it" She said confidently.

"Did you really come in here without knowing what I'm planning?" Megan teased the superhero as she listened closely to her words. "Kind of a dumb move...then again, you're not the smartest among the bunch I've seen." Megan said and tapped the window before shaking her head.

"That's right, I should have told you...I'm sort of a mind-reader, mind-bender sorta girl...you probably knew that, I hope...but that's why I know all your weaknesses. And will exploit them, so, I kinda won already." The rich girl said with a big smile as she leaned close.

"I mean...I can literally hear you wonder whether my tits are real. You're not really activly thinking it, but I can hear it in the back of your mind. Like, reading the thought before you thought it? Inhibitions of you will. And yes, they're real honey. You'll get a taste very...very soon. You're a lesbian after all."

Jessica's eyes fixed onto the location Megan was speaking from. The two of them had tussled before on several occasions, with both of them fighting one another to a standstill until Megan could make her escape. They'd encountered each other enough times that Jessica had worked out her opponent's mind-reading abilities but that didn't make them any easier to guard against.

She scowled at the tap on the glass, feeling like a creature trapped on the wrong side of a zoo exhibit.

Then the comment about whether her tits were real left Megan's lips and Jessica felt her stomach flip. It was a lie. It had to be. Megan was trying to get under her skin. She'd never even thought about the other woman's breasts and she certainly wasn't a lesbian. She'd only been with guys before. Accusing her of being into women and thinking about her breasts was just a way for Megan to get her under her skin.

So why did the threat of her inhibitions being lowered worry her?

"A lesbian?" She repeated, confusion flashing across her beautiful face. "Megan, you're only making this worse for yourself. You need to stop. I'll get out of here eventually and when I do my sexuality will be the last thing you have to worry about." She had to stay calm. There had to be a way out of this room, some sort of weakness or flaw. Sooner or later she'd identify it.

But then something else Megan had said caught up with her.

"Wait, what do you mean I'll get a taste soon enough?" She asked, a hint of worry creeping into her voice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom