Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female That weird perv that you really hate! (Nsfw - Looking for bratty subs)

dementedperv

Meteorite
Greetings lesser beings, and welcome to a round of torment by yours truly! I'll be looking to write as a male dom against a female sub (though if you're a male writing as a female sub, I'm cool with it as well). The theme of the game is to put YC in uncomfortable situations and yet orgasming despite how much she is against it. We'll discuss OOC on our mutual kinks, and whatever our mutual kinks are, YC will be hating it. For example, we can decide that we both love creampies ---> we can make YC a lesbian who really really hates cum.

Post requirements : 3-5 detailed paragraphs to describe all that juicy details.

Setting: A sort of power play, preferably with YC in uniform being blackmailed by MC. I want this to be a slow burn corruption play. We'll start slowly, taking things one at a time. Example of pairings are (YC on the left):

College student vs lecturer
Janitor vs nurse
Janitor vs office lady
Maintenance worker vs air stewardess
etc etc, you get the gist of it. I want to play as someone who is always ignored, but YC can no longer ignore him.

Craving:
MC will have a certain fetish that he will want YC to satisfy, and without YC doing it, he wouldn't be able to cum. After a few encounters, YC learns that it would be easier to just satisfy his kink and make him cum so that he can stop harassing her. I want to see that face of disgruntled annoyance on YC's face while she reluctantly does what he wants. For example, some kinks right off the top of my head could be (remark: all of this is up for discussion. Nothing is set in stone and I would like to brainstorm for something that we'll both enjoy):

- Getting on all fours and letting MC suck on her breasts as if she's a cow.
converted.gif
tumblr_o0c7eyO8hn1u9j6sno1_500.gif

- MC will have a big thing for eating out YC's ass. He attempts to humiliate her as much as possible by making her sweaty. By making her do a hundred squats, she is then asked to expose her ass to MC for him to rim.
view
licking_from_her_pussy_to_her_butt-assgifs.gif

- MC loves making YC hold her bladder, almost to the point of bursting. While she wiggles around, he will only give her the key to the toilet after she gets him off.
tumblr_p69merADJ61vvzyypo1_250.gif

- RIMMING, wet slobbery rimming on MC's ass before he can cum.
converted.gif
23560832.gif

- Voyeuristic adventures - MC wants to watch YC play with her nipples again and again obscurely in public.
59ea90648a288.gif

- Spanking YC till she cries
Eva-Lovia-getting-her-butt-spanked-hard.gif
Anna-De-Ville-doggy-style-fuck-and-spanking-gif.gif
converted.gif

- Eating and stuffing herself with lots and lots of greasy food while she jerks him off.

There is just so much we can do and the sky is the limit. Do PM me and let's discuss on making YC's worst nightmare come true.

Back
Top Bottom