Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Searching for a Siren's Song [PMs/MxF Pairings] Updated 10/12/2023

Nautical

avast ye
Supporter
Ahoy!

Welcome aboard, sailor!

🦈 3rd Person
🦈 Semi to Advanced Lit
🦈 60:40 plot:smut on average
🦈 Daily to weekly+ responses (We are flexible 'round here)
🦈 Detail oriented
🦈 3 Paragraph+ Responses
🦈 Quite Active OOC
🦈 PMs > Threads
🦈 Male x Female pairings

Just what kind of pirate are ye?

🐠 Primarily Dominant
🐠 Rough around the edges
🐠 Shadowed pasts
🐠 Imperfections
🐠 Hopeless Romantic
a
a
a
a
Captain's Ledger ( Highlight Kinks)

πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈSexy/Slutty Clothing
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Anal (Giving)
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈFantasy
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈModern
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Rough Sex

πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Kemonomimi
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Leash/Collar
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Restraints

πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Possessiveness

Davy Jones' Locker (Hardstops)

πŸ¦‘ Excessive Gore
πŸ¦‘ Vore
πŸ¦‘ Any form of bathroom play
πŸ¦‘ Snuff
πŸ¦‘ Bad ends​
a
a
a
a
a

🎣 Plots & Pairings 🎣

🐠Vengeful Space Pirate [Sci-fi or Modern AU ; Space Pirate x TBD ]

Perhaps the plot I crave the most. I have one OC, and it's an adaptation of a beloved D&D character from a homebrew sci-fi campaign. The world is gritty and harsh, ruled by corporations and those who possess the credits to command and conquer entire stations and systems. My character is a man with a simple mission: destroy the entirety of a faction that so mightily holds their heads above everyone as if they are the holy ones - The Empire. Purists, Elitists, the worst of the worst.. however they are formidable as the funds they possess holds them as the most powerful of three real figureheads in this world.

There are probably a hundred different ways this story goes, and I'm willing to write any of them.

πŸ¦‘β–·Photoshoot of a Lifetime [Modern ; Photographer x Model ]

A renowned photographer and successful entrepreneur decides he wants to begin the next step of his career: becoming an Onlyfans photographer. His portfolio and resume is vast, but this is a different world he's stepping into. I have in mind him taking on a fledgling model, a new client and budding star and helping her to build her empire in the Onlyfans world. A bit of a slow burn and development, despite the world being engrossed in smut that they inhabit, I imagine there's a long line of barriers to break down before anything happens.

πŸ¦ˆβ–·What's your body count? No, not that. How many people have you killed? [Modern ; Victim x Hitman ; Power Struggles, Roughness, Non-con/Dub-con ]
A hitman caught in the middle of his mission, now forced to either kill or kidnap. A Stockholm's Syndrome remnant of a relationship, keeping her out of site of public as he uses her to his own advantage.

πŸ¦€β–· The Old Me [Modern ; PTSD ; Power Struggles, Male Lead, Violence, flashes of Non-con]

A returning soldier beset by PTSD and trying to return to his old life. He wants to be home, wants to resume life before he was deployed but it doesn't seem to be so easy.
This could also be a bit of an amnesia driven story based on some sort of accident or incident.
**Disclaimer: in no way do I intend to glorify PTSD by writing it, but rather find a story to write out the struggles that are endured on the way to a happier ending.

Last edited:
bump.
+simplified the thread and narrowed it to bare minimum
+more to come, but I like what's here so far so saving it while the feeling sticks.

Back
Top Bottom