Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Craving the Dark stuff

GoldenTwix

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
You may have seen my other thread and you may have questions... tough?

Anyway.
I don't do MxM often because I've had a bad experience or two that left me on the off but trying it again once more and hoping to find a partner or two who might have a strong story and characterisation to offer.

I love planning... like it might be a kink at this point? Being able to discuss what we wish to happen and find the best way for both of us in a story is delightful. So many times have I asked partners what they were thinking and they responded and I added a 'what about them also doing x or y? This would help for when you said you wanted to do.' If that made any sense, then yeah... I want a discussion.

I do prefer writing on discord? Not too sure on the why but the ability to use channels on there just makes things much easier?

This rp won't be purely smut, mostly plot based. I just think that with MxM, getting this stuff out there brings out more people and the plot stuff tends to come afterwards so reach out and I can share a literal abundance of ideas that my brain racks up.

What I'm offering?

I play tops (yes, I know, shocking!)
I play doms (what? Such things don't exist in the rp world)
I only want to use real people faceclaims (Does it get better?)
I have a slight (slightly more than whatever you're thinking) dislike for the really submissive kind of stereotype? Don't get me wrong, submissiveness can be fun in the rp bedroom but in general? Not really...)

What I want?

If you've seen my other thread then you are aware that I have a strong taste for harems, the more guys the merrier. Don't get me wrong, I love a solo pairing every now and again but that's so real life, I want Fiction!
I love a good slow breaking down for the opposing character(s), from straight to cumdump gay or from top to bottom? Either way, corruption and seduction are exquisite.

I have quite a few plots in my head, so it is really dependant on what we both are interested in.
I have 2 free spaces for MxM based plots.

If I sent you a friend req but not a PM, feel free to reach out if you're interested because I have the worst memory and just end up forgetting to PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom