Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ashes in the Breeze (Japanese Inspired 5e in-character) (nsfw)

Hanako looked tired. Or drunk. Or both, probably. That settled it. Jihi turned back to the server. "Yes, we would like a room, please. How much will that cost us?"

She shot the men another glance and a quick smile as her hand drifted to Hanako, scratching her head between her ears for a moment before giving her shoulder a squeeze.

“For you only 4 mon for the night.” The server grinned at the pair awaiting payment.

The men now were looking towards Jihi and Hanako with their frowns turned into grins. It either certainly cheered them up or perhaps it was giving them the wrong idea.

“Mmmmnnnhhh~” Hanako let out a pleasured whine as she felt Jihi scratch her head. She leaned into it till Jihi’s hand left, making her sway.

Where Jihi paid the server or not. The three men in the corner waved for Jihi to come over. His arm gestured for her before patting the cushion beside him.

"Thank you," Jihi said, then handed the server another sho. "Of course, I still don't have any mon."

Jihi shot the men another smile, but she still wasn't sure what to think of them. Their attitudes had turned around fast, and she suspected they were wondering what else they could get from her. The safest thing to do would be to hope they were satisfied with their drinks and not interact with them any further, but Jihi already had dangerous plans in this town. If she was careful, they could be useful to her.

After the server left, Jihi leaned over and whispered in Hanako's ear. "Wait here for me. I'll be back soon." Her hand lingered on Hanako's shoulder until Jihi left, her fingers trailing away.

Jihi approached the men's table, but didn't sit in the cushion, not wanting them to surround her or block her access to the rest of the room. Instead, she grabbed a chair from a nearby table and dragged it over, placing it so that she'd be on the outer edge of the group, then sat down. Unlike some of the other people she'd tried to manipulate, she tried not to give them any peeks at her body; she didn't know what they were already thinking and didn't want to make any promises she didn't want to keep.

"Good evening, gentlemen," she said. "I don't know if you noticed, but I'm new in town. How are you tonight?"

The server seemed to ponder for a moment before finally responding with a grin. “Well just for tonight, I am happy to say that you are covered for tonight.” He clasped his hands together. “I will make sure you have everything you might for the night.” He shuffled away.

Hanako’s ear twitched as Jihi’s whispered breath tickled her. “Mmmm mmhmm.” She grumbled in acknowledgment before nodding.

The men watched Jihi as she approached with chair in tow before she sat down at the end of the table. “Oh, we’ve noticed.” The man that had invited Jihi over responded. “We don’t get too many… of your kind here.” He flashed Jihi with a smirk. “This place isn’t too friendly to gals like you. I was thinking since you bought us these drinks… we could keep you both safe for the night.”

"I think we can take care of ourselves," Jihi says, crossing one leg over another, "but I might be wrong. How does this place treat girls like us? What sort of danger do you think we're in?"

She chuckles softly and lowers her voice. "I thought this town would be happy for any girls. I don't see any around. Why is that?"

Back
Top Bottom