Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking F Characters For Quick, Smutty Fun

Goodbye

Seeya Freaks Later
Hello there! My name is Jurassic Weeb, or whatever you'd like to call me. As the title of the thread says, I'm looking for quick, smutty RPs to keep myself entertained. More or less what I'm looking for is the RP equivalent of a hentai doujin-- a single sexual encounter between two individuals. However, I would more than love to keep a story going, assuming a partner and I gel well, be it fleshing out the relationship or just skipping ahead to our character's next sexcapade. My F-list can be found here, but I'll go ahead and list off some things I enjoy:
  • Vanilla
  • Monster girls (mostly of the Monster Musume or Monster Girl Encyclopedia variety; ask about which I like best!)
  • Kemonomimi (I'm a weeb. A love of girls with animal ears and tails just comes with the territory)
  • Tsunderes (I'm a sucker for a girl who doesn't know how to express her love for her romantic interest in front of others)
  • Clothed/cosplay sex (uniforms work too!)
  • Nakadashi/creampie (unless we're looking for some drama, would happen because it's a "safe day")
  • Gentle femdom
  • Manic Pixie Dream Girls
  • Violently Protective Girlfriends
  • Pettankos (for those not in the know, girls with small breasts, and sometimes have a complex about it; I especially love pettankos that are tsundere)
  • Brother x sister (assuming it's consensual and there's not a major age gap)
  • Cousins (ditto)
  • Other assorted lewd things like handholding and cuddling
Face Claim Suggestions
Please note that this is not necessary to choose from, just a way of giving partners an idea. In the event one of these are chosen, I will play fair and ask my partner to choose face claims for characters they'd like me to play. Just know that I do not play anthro/furry/monster characters.

Plot Ideas!
Some basic ideas that can be tweaked.
  • Our characters are stuck in an apartment together due to a pandemic, be it Covid or a fictional disease. They've been working from an apartment, and tensions are rising between the two. Eventually it boils over, and the two have sex. Turns out it's some damn good sex, because both want more. Would really like to play opposite a tsundere for this one.

Last edited:
Bumping. I realized that I used the same image twice so I replaced one.

I have a prompt for the spooky season, inspired by a particular piece of art! This is by no means a faceclaim, just the inspiration.

For years there's been talk of the spooky old manor on Halcyon Road. It's been abandoned for years, but people swear up and down that they hear and see all kinds of things, be it candlelight flickering in the windows, smoke rising from the chimney, or the sound of music coming from the house on the hilltop. Dumped by his significant other, MC gets a little hammered and finds himself at the house on Halcyon Road and passes out. When he comes to, a beautiful girl (YC) has brought him inside and laid him down on the couch next to the fireplace. She is some supernatural entity-- a witch, a vampire, a demon, a necromancer, etc.-- and has been living in the abandoned manor for years. Though she doesn't go out often, she uses magic and/or disguises to go out during Halloween. After getting to know each other a bit, MC offers to take her to a party or some other Halloween-themed event and she accepts it as a date. After it goes well, she decides she fancies MC, and makes him an offer: be her servant, and live as long as she does. However, this also means catering to her carnal desires.

Back
Top Bottom