Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Boys will be boys [bullying, FxM, NBxM]

ippo

Star
Hello! I'm looking for someone to play one or more male characters against my F (maybe Futa) character. The main focus will be the bullying of MC, so it'll probably take place in high school. For whatever reason, YC(s) decided to target MC, and maybe it starts slow and relatively tame: pulling her hair, and calling her names, but then it gets more aggressive. They get more physical, pushing her around, groping or spanking her, until it reaches a point where they force her give them her mouth, or else get a black eye. Or maybe they're "rowdy" right from the start, and she's subjected to beatings in the boy's restroom, and more. Basically, I want to play a character who's heavily abused by boys, and ends up being their cum dump and punching bag.

Yes!
Non/dub con, abuse, degradation/humiliation, bullying (duh), beating, getting peed on, forced cosmetics.

NO!
Absolutely no scat, inflation, vore, overly gratuitous gore, dismemberment

Post lengths n such: I'm not picky about post lengths, as I believe it all depends on the circumstance. So long as I have something to work with, I am ok with it. At the same time, one word replies, as well as a several pages of paragraphs, make me lose interest quick. I'd also like proper spelling and grammar. Do your best.

If you are interested, then PM me, but give me more than just a "hey let's rp." Gimme some ideas, or suggestions, etc.

I can rp either in PMs or Discord. The latter is much more convenient for me, but I'm perfectly fine with one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom