Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Japanese inspired 5e (Digitalblue, Penny) (OOC and discussion)

Like I said instead of writing a long post explaining the world, I will answer any questions or anything you are wondering about the world that I have planned. You can even suggest things as well. This is where we can keep this. @Penny

To start with, have you decided where I started and where I'm going? I avoided using any specific place names in Jihi's backstory.

Also, how common are elves, dwarves, and other humanoid races in this world? How common is magic? How about wandering monsters?

I’d like to start you just outside of Kugi and the ultimate goal being Okubiro, to spread the ashes on the roots of the trees surrounding the beautiful lake.

Yes I plan to have all the races in this world but all of them will have an oriental or Japanese flavor/skin. Dwarves mainly reside in Kikokotan but there are also many underground networks, essentially Hijome’s own underdark. Elves primarily reside at Shirashi, in the city hidden in the valley and at the surrounding towns on the island. Tribal Orcs who bow to no master live on Miyashina. Every other race is mixed in on the mainland. Monsters roam the spaces between the towns and cities, it’s especially dangerous at night and in the mountains father away from the shore. Keep in mind the map isn’t really to scale, and there’s a lot of space between towns a day or twos worth of travel.
Magic is common, but not overly so. Just enough to justify a special magic unit in each shogun/lords garrison. The soon to be Emperor, attempting to unify the mainland, holds magic users in high regard in his ranks.

Mr Drunk Samurai Man
15770bc4cc0214d9953183600c7a068f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom