Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Adventurer's Spoils (Longterm Fantasy)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
A futa was ostracized for how she was, causing her to become exiled from the village she was born in. Not even her own parents accepted her. She went on and became a renowned yet also infamous adventurer. She never slays females of any race, instead subduing them. Regardless of being a vampire, demoness, Lamia, Dark Elf, or any other race, her quarry eventually submits after they were handled in different ways. The adventurer not only tries to reason, those attractive females also submit to her "sword" once it's inside. However, despite the constant sex she has experienced, the adventurer wants something more. She wants romance. Her next quest is to take care of something or someone who is terrorizing a small village. Will she find what she wants?

This is a long-term fantasy story that while driven by romance, will have sex often, and it will be a plot point. My character is the futa Adventurer. I am alright with most races, though centaurs aren't appealing to me sexually. You want to be a human girl? I'm good with that. Kemenomimi (animal eared girls) are good. Elf? Monster girl? Furry? I see no problems as long as they're okay with me. The plot also is open for changes. Left it open ended to be as flexible as I can.

This will be roughly 60-40 Smut to plot, but I can adjust to my partner's preferences.

For kinks, I would like to have consensual Mistress-slave, bondage, exhibitionism, slutty outfits, gangbangs, monsters, and possible breeding and harem. These all aren't set in stone, so I can change and omit when needed. Can even add things that are not in my limits. I even have a system in mind if a harem (3+ girls) eventually happens in order to avoid my partner becoming overwhelmed and be worn out quickly.

My limits are no sexual death or violence, nothing that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters. I can accept non fatal versions of things, but otherwise it's nonnegotiable.

I don't work well with male partners. I love organic reactions, and work best with those who identify as female. Sorry guys. I tried in the past, but it didn't work out for me.

I roleplay only PM, partly due to slow internet and that I am busy with life. instant messaging won't work for roleplaying due to being slow.

On that note, I am sometimes slow to reply, but I do want to stress the fact that I am one who commits to a plot. I have had a lot of people ditching me without warning, so I would like to know when you don't want to continue the plot. Otherwise, I ask for patience. If I fall silent after several days, just ask me in an OoC thread. I'll let you know if I want to drop a plot.

If interested, contact me via PM, and I will reply when I can. Thanks for reading this far.

Back
Top Bottom