Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female ☼ A Lady & Her Ward. [ Medieval Romance ]

Leonora

𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉
Banished
fffffffffffffffffff

OzkQfCD.png

A LADY & HER WARD

Advanced-Lit Slow-Burn Romance Medieval Fantasy

𝖆 𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖉.
JN74Rxs.png

The Golden City of Lordlex stands atop the region as trade capital and a beacon of military prowess. The Royal House, headed by its noble Emperor and bannered by the God of Light, prides itself on its pureblood lines and remarkable affinity for gentle healing magic.

Growing tensions amidst Lordlex and the Far West have seen the Emperor's health wane, and so the Council begin to avert their attention to his eldest daughter and Crown Princess. In anticipation of her eventual coronation, they amend a treaty in which summons the hand of a foreign Prince to eventually meet the Lexian Princess in wedlock, so that she might not rule alone. Such things take time, however, and paranoia takes ahold of the Council as the people of Lordlex begin to unsettle.

Ever-protective of their bloodline and unwilling to risk the prospect of their Princess being in close contact with a male ward, the Council summons an Outrider Knight from the distant region of Ul'thar.

The Outrider Knights are a notorious posse of all-female soldiers; born and raised to bear arms on grounds comparable to mercenaries. Though their origins are the source of many conspiracies, Their aptitude for combat is formidable, and thus they are marked as desirable protectors for noblewomen deemed as 'too impressionable' for persistent male company.

The Outrider arrives in short time. She is elegant, stoic, yet also mild-mannered and gentle. Her presentation is lithe and purposely androgynous. Much like the Princess, she is a prisoner in her own right, and they form a slow-burning closeness while the former awaits the long arrival of her betrothed Prince.

𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖆.
I am a comprehensive writer with a thirst for story progression and character development. I enjoy churning out paragraphs, but know when to settle and keep things more concise for healthy pacing. My central character is usually accompanied by a cast of supporting characters; each of which is purposed to add a little bit of flavor into the world when needed.

For this particular plot, I am looking for something story-rich and bittersweet; a slow-burning romance between two women with vastly different upbringings and their own emotional complexities. I'm open to any and all kinks, but these should not be the focal point of this particular line.

I am reachable via discord, but would prefer to stick with BMR as a writing platform. I am content with writing over both threads and PMs.

[ PM or Thread RP -- Discord available for OOC ]

fffffffffffffffffff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom