Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Business by RobBase086 and Charmed

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It is Spring Break and Robert Sandage a self made millionare who inherited money from a family member who passed away and created a lucrative business. He is 36 years old almost 37 years old next month in March. Single, never been married and does not have any kids. He just has not found the right woman to spend the rest of his life with him. He is 6'4, short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 172 pounds. He ports into dock with his yacht that he owns and starts walking up the beach to the nearest bar that he sees. When he walks in he looks around the bar and notices this female by herself sitting at the bar now. Then walks up to her and says "Hi!" As he smiles at her now.

Bethany "Beth" Lawson had just finished her third ginger ale of the night and was debating on whether or not to have a fourth when a man approached her at the bar. Unused to getting hit on by anyone- much less tall, handsome men, she was rather startled when he said Hi and took the empty seat to her left.
"Hi" she responded demurely with a quick , furtive glance before looking back down into her now empty glass.
The only reason she was here tonight among the lively group of partying students was to meet with Stacy, the Captain of the university's cheerleading squad, whom she had been tutoring in Calculus since the beginning of the year. However, as often was the case, Stacy didn't show up. She really couldn't blame her though as it was Spring Break and there were very few students who spent their vacation studying. Other than herself that is. Which was what made the man's presence and attention so disconcerting. What could he want with her?

Charmed said:
Bethany "Beth" Lawson had just finished her third ginger ale of the night and was debating on whether or not to have a fourth when a man approached her at the bar. Unused to getting hit on by anyone- much less tall, handsome men, she was rather startled when he said Hi and took the empty seat to her left.
"Hi" she responded demurely with a quick , furtive glance before looking back down into her now empty glass.
The only reason she was here tonight among the lively group of partying students was to meet with Stacy, the Captain of the university's cheerleading squad, whom she had been tutoring in Calculus since the beginning of the year. However, as often was the case, Stacy didn't show up. She really couldn't blame her though as it was Spring Break and there were very few students who spent their vacation studying. Other than herself that is. Which was what made the man's presence and attention so disconcerting. What could he want with her?

"How are you doing this eveing?" As he looked at her with her books and noticed that she was studying on Spring Break when everyone is usually partying and do not worry about books or studying at all. "My name is Robert and yours?" As he held his hand out for her to shake but he wanted to kiss her hand as a gentleman who would normally do this when first meeting a woman he has never met before. He noticed that she was a blonde with beautiful blue eyes which he found attractive in a woman. "So you enjoying your time off from Spring Break?" He was contemplating that she could be one of the sex slaves to sell off to the millionares in his business that he owns.

Beth hesitated briefly before placing her hand in his "I'm Bethany..err Beth" she said before quickly removing her hand from his firm grasp.
She knew the blush that had started at the base of her neck and moved up towards her face was noticeable now, despite her high collared shirt.
God! She so wasn't good at this ! She'd never had a boyfriend and although she'd admit to being fairly decent looking and certainly capable of attracting guys- she spent a majority of her free time studying or tutoring sorority girls who were so desperate for her help.
Returning her focus back to Robert?, she thought he said his name was, she quietly responded to his question " Um, well..I'm just here to ....well, I was supposed to meet someone here, but she didn't show up.."
Could she sound more pathetic? she thought as she felt the blush reach her cheeks.

Charmed said:
Beth hesitated briefly before placing her hand in his "I'm Bethany..err Beth" she said before quickly removing her hand from his firm grasp.
She knew the blush that had started at the base of her neck and moved up towards her face was noticeable now, despite her high collared shirt.
God! She so wasn't good at this ! She'd never had a boyfriend and although she'd admit to being fairly decent looking and certainly capable of attracting guys- she spent a majority of her free time studying or tutoring sorority girls who were so desperate for her help.
Returning her focus back to Robert?, she thought he said his name was, she quietly responded to his question " Um, well..I'm just here to ....well, I was supposed to meet someone here, but she didn't show up.."
Could she sound more pathetic? she thought as she felt the blush reach her cheeks.

He took her hand and said, "It is nice to meet you Bethany or Beth I should say." He smiled at her and noticed that she blushed rather easily. He knew that she was nervous about him approaching her and all. She was a attractive young woman that any guy if they were a good guy could easily ask her out if they wanted to. "I am sorry to hear that they did not show up and stood you up tonight! I find that very rude!" He looked at her and was thinking how rude this person was to her. "May I buy you a drink?" As he then asked the bartender to give her what she is drinking and then paid a little extra for him to slide the sleeping pill into her ginger ale.

Beth thanked him for the drink and after downing it in a few rather unladylike gulps, decided she should get on back to her dorm before it got any later. She reached for her purse which was sitting on the floor next to her barstool, the strap wrapped around the leg to keep it from getting stolen, when a wave of dizziness made her lose her balance. Luckily, Robert was there to catch her as she practically fell out of her seat and into his arms.

"Wow" she said as she rubbed at her eyes in an attempt to clear the sudden fogginess that clouded her vision " I don't feel so good all of a sudden.."

Charmed said:
Beth thanked him for the drink and after downing it in a few rather unladylike gulps, decided she should get on back to her dorm before it got any later. She reached for her purse which was sitting on the floor next to her barstool, the strap wrapped around the leg to keep it from getting stolen, when a wave of dizziness made her lose her balance. Luckily, Robert was there to catch her as she practically fell out of her seat and into his arms.

"Wow" she said as she rubbed at her eyes in an attempt to clear the sudden fogginess that clouded her vision " I don't feel so good all of a sudden.."[/quote

"Your welcome for the drink Beth!" As he smiled about it and watched her drink it down in a few gulps. He was hoping that she would stick around so that he could take her back to his yacht. Robert captured Beth into his arms before she could fall and hurt herself. "Are you ok?" He had asked her to make sure everything was all right. "Well shall we go for a walk on the beach to help clear your head by chance?" Cause he knows that if he gets her alone it is much easier to kidnap her that way than have a bunch of witnesses watching him take her away.

"Well shall we go for a walk on the beach to help clear your head by chance?"

How sweet of him! she thought to herself as she nodded, strands of her long blond hair falling forward over her eyes. "Yes, I....I think some fresh air would do me good, Thank you"

He had his arm around her which helped to steady her as they walked out of the crowded bar and into the breezy spring night. She could feel the well toned muscles in his arm and back and standing this close to him she noticed how nice he smelled- with just a hint of cologne mixed with his own unique scent that was 100% MALE. It was a heady combination that had her thinking about things she didn't often think about.....

Charmed said:
"Well shall we go for a walk on the beach to help clear your head by chance?"

How sweet of him! she thought to herself as she nodded, strands of her long blond hair falling forward over her eyes. "Yes, I....I think some fresh air would do me good, Thank you"

He had his arm around her which helped to steady her as they walked out of the crowded bar and into the breezy spring night. She could feel the well toned muscles in his arm and back and standing this close to him she noticed how nice he smelled- with just a hint of cologne mixed with his own unique scent that was 100% MALE. It was a heady combination that had her thinking about things she didn't often think about.....

"You are welcome! I hope it will make you feel better." As he smiled helping her out of the bar now with her in his arms. As he walked with her and hoped soon that she would be getting very tired for him to then take her onto his yacht. He thought that she would become one of the most beautiful women in the world once she has taken the experimental drug and could mold her into a new woman.

What started out as slight dizziness quickly turned to overwhelming drowsiness and Beth suddenly felt like she might pass out.

She clung tighter to Robert's arm and started to slow her already sluggish pace-
"Rob...Robert" she said, barely above a whisper "I'm sor..sorry but I think I might be ...." she never finished her sentence as darkness took her under....

Charmed said:
What started out as slight dizziness quickly turned to overwhelming drowsiness and Beth suddenly felt like she might pass out.

She clung tighter to Robert's arm and started to slow her already sluggish pace-
"Rob...Robert" she said, barely above a whisper "I'm sor..sorry but I think I might be ...." she never finished her sentence as darkness took her under....

Rob then caught Beth before she could fall. He did not want her to hurt herself at all. He then asks, "Are you feeling ok?" Looking into her eyes now.

He felt her cling onto his arm and started to feel sluggish now. "Yes Beth?" He replies looking at her. "You might be what Beth?" Wondering what is happening to her even though he knew that the sleeping pill was working on her now and she is almost ready for transport to his private island. As he carried her to the ship in his arms. The female slaves that he had transformed into these beautiful model like women and yelled out to them, "Carry her to my quarters!" As they did as he asked and she laid in the bed. He then tied her down to the bed so that she could not get away and waited for her to awaken now.

Beth came to with a terrible headache and as she tried to raise her arm to rub her aching temple, she gasped to find that she had been restrained! What the hell..?

As she looked around her she realized she was in a strange place that was completely unfamiliar to her. Panic reared up inside her as she struggled to get free but couldn't. "Hello..? What's going on? Someone please help me!!"

Charmed said:
Beth came to with a terrible headache and as she tried to raise her arm to rub her aching temple, she gasped to find that she had been restrained! What the hell..?

As she looked around her she realized she was in a strange place that was completely unfamiliar to her. Panic reared up inside her as she struggled to get free but couldn't. "Hello..? What's going on? Someone please help me!!"

As Rob then sees her slowly awaken. "Hello my beautiful Beth! It is ok. You are safe with me here on my yacht." As he looks at her body and knows that he can make Beth into a new woman. "I am offering you a once in a life time opportunity Beth with me." As he looks at her now and gently runs his hands across her body now. "I can make you into a new woman!" As he then runs his hands up and down her thighs now.

" R..Robert..? What are you talking about? What the hell have you done?" Panic seized her throat nearly closed as she struggled with renewed energy against her bonds. He had a devious shimmer in his eyes that she hadn't noticed before in the bar.

" Stop it!" she cried out when he touched her, " Get your damn hands OFF me!!"

Charmed said:
" R..Robert..? What are you talking about? What the hell have you done?" Panic seized her throat nearly closed as she struggled with renewed energy against her bonds. He had a devious shimmer in his eyes that she hadn't noticed before in the bar.

" Stop it!" she cried out when he touched her, " Get your damn hands OFF me!!"

"Yes Beth? What I am talking about Beth is giving you the opportunity to be the hottest girl at your sorority and be my associate with my company under me. I am just making sure that you cannot run Beth and I want to give you a chance to become the hottest woman in the world!" He tries to calm her down as he noticed that she was starting to panic now. He smiled as he knows he can help Beth unleash a side of her that she never knew she had before and become a new woman that no one has ever seen before.

Robert then kisses her lips to calm her down and hold her a little. "Just relax Beth you will be all right. Just trust me ok." As he then began to slide his hands into her panties now and rub her pussy a little with his fingers.

Yes Beth? What I am talking about Beth is giving you the opportunity to be the hottest girl at your sorority and be my associate with my company under me. I am just making sure that you cannot run Beth and I want to give you a chance to become the hottest woman in the world!"

Oh my god! she thought in near disbelief, He's insane!! "No! I don't w..want that... R..Robert! Please let me go!!"
"Just relax Beth you will be all right. Just trust me ok."

She struggled against the invasion of his lips and hands on her trembling body but to no avail, he had her too tightly bound.

Charmed said:
Yes Beth? What I am talking about Beth is giving you the opportunity to be the hottest girl at your sorority and be my associate with my company under me. I am just making sure that you cannot run Beth and I want to give you a chance to become the hottest woman in the world!"

Oh my god! she thought in near disbelief, He's insane!! "No! I don't w..want that... R..Robert! Please let me go!!"
"Just relax Beth you will be all right. Just trust me ok."

She struggled against the invasion of his lips and hands on her trembling body but to no avail, he had her too tightly bound.

"You know you would like that!" He smiled and then gently kissed her sweetlips softly now. His fingers tips began to rub and massage her pussy slit now. Robert began to kiss and lick up and down her neck now. He felt Beth trembling and was hoping eventually she will feel at ease with him. His hands moved up and fondled her breasts. "Beth I am giving you a chance to live out your dreams you know." As he smiled and started to say, "Would you not like for guys to look at you and want you? What about fantasize about you Beth and they can only look but not touch though." He smiled saying this to her now.

"You know you would like that!" He smiled and then gently kissed her sweetlips softly now. His fingers tips began to rub and massage her pussy slit now. Robert began to kiss and lick up and down her neck now. He felt Beth trembling and was hoping eventually she will feel at ease with him. His hands moved up and fondled her breasts. "Beth I am giving you a chance to live out your dreams you know." As he smiled and started to say, "Would you not like for guys to look at you and want you? What about fantasize about you Beth and they can only look but not touch though." He smiled saying this to her now.

Her struggling got her nowhere fast and she quickly realized that she'd better come up with another way to get away from him. But, her head still felt rather woozy from whatever he'd used to drug her with and he was really, really strong. "What are you planning on doing to me, Robert? How do you...plan on doing that?" she was horrified to feel her traitorous body responding to his touch as she felt the tender folds of her sex getting wet.

"Well I have created a experimental drug that will turn you into the most beautiful woman in the world!" As he rubbed his fingers onto her nipples now and then twisted and pulled onto them a little now. He began to kiss and lick around her breasts now. His tongue gently swirling around her nipples. He then began to suck and gently bite and pull onto her nipples now. Just as he began to slide down her stomach gently with his hands he then slide a hand down into her panties. "I see you are becoming very aroused Beth with my touches." He smiles because now he knows that he has her right where he wants her to be. Plus, possibly she will fall in love with him since she has not dated seriously any man and he shall become her lover.

"Well I have created a experimental drug that will turn you into the most beautiful woman in the world!"

Despite all his crazy talk, her body continued to betray her by responding to his touch. His hands gradually became bolder in their exploration of her body as did his confidence.

"I see you are becoming very aroused Beth with my touches."

Whatever he had used to drug her with must still be affecting her and making her so aroused.

Charmed said:
"Well I have created a experimental drug that will turn you into the most beautiful woman in the world!"

Despite all his crazy talk, her body continued to betray her by responding to his touch. His hands gradually became bolder in their exploration of her body as did his confidence.

"I see you are becoming very aroused Beth with my touches."

Whatever he had used to drug her with must still be affecting her and making her so aroused.

As he continues to explore her body now. Soft kisses and licks up and down her neck now and then fondling her breasts just a little. As he began to work his way on down her body now.

"P...please...stop!" she whimpered as he continued to explore her body. " I don't care and don't want to be a part of your crazy plans!"

Charmed said:
"P...please...stop!" she whimpered as he continued to explore her body. " I don't care and don't want to be a part of your crazy plans!"

"Just trust me Beth you will love my plans that I have in store for you." He smiles as he continues to explore her body now. He kisses and licks up and down her thighs now and gently bites onto them. Placing her legs up over his shoulders now and starts to slide his finger tips up and down her pussy slit now and massages and rubs her clit now.

Back
Top Bottom