Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original Adult Superhero(ine)s (Long term, Discord, PbP) using Amazing Heroes!

UltraLad

Planetoid
Seeking players for Discord based, play by post, Super heroes game. Minimum 2 posts per week required.
Based on the Amazing Heroes! system (simple 1dx roll, narrative system).

This is an OC only game, No Canon Characters We'll walk through character creation together.
Lines and Veils, as well as other safety tools are present and in use.

This is an adult oriented superhero(ine) server. While primarily aimed at female characters; males, and non-binary are quite welcome, though explicit sexual encounters may be more limited for non-feminine presenting characters.(GM is cis male but heteroflexible in RP as well as comfortable and familiar playing as female and non-binary opponents.)

Unlike Masks, this is not a teen drama, emotion focused game.

This is a world building game in a city not previously known for heavy super activity, players will be developing the city and it's populations along with their own role within it.
RL/anime/3d refs all welcome.

I am an experienced GM and player of multiple systems and prefer para+ content to help drive the narrative and world development.

+++No minors in player or character form.+++

Unlike Masks, this is not a teen drama, emotion focused game.
Yes, please. My interest level just rose notably. :)

Would you mind elaborating a bit more on the adult side of things, like:
- What sexual themes are you going to explore? Do the players have to be willing to accept non con, or will you custom tailor erotic encounters to the player's preferences?
- Will adult content be mostly/exclusively between players, or will you provide regular opportunities to fornicate with NPCs.

Sign me up.

And I hope this is a modern Earth based game, with a clear distinction of the universe if this is DC, or Marvel, or neither of those (as in for what is out there in the world).

Regarding the system, honestly no one is really familiar with Amazing Heroes! it's a pretty small game that's a hero conversion of Amazing Tales, which is mostly a "Family" RPG. it is however quite useful for Discord based games in that it is quite low crunch so not a lot of character sheet management or references are needed.

Basically your starts are all based on dice size while difficulty ratings are static, so with a higher level (ie. bigger die) you have a better chance at things. it's main drawback for some people is that with a single die you don't get the bell curve, so it tends to be "more random" than a 2d6 system like masks.

Cherubian: This is an open world, I try to explore a wide range of kinks, that being said, the core concept is supers vs villains, so eliminating all aspects of non-con is difficult. Generally speaking, bad people are probably going to attempt to do naughty things to people they capture. (Not to say good people aren't able to do naughty things too)

While I'm happy to have players doing naughty things together, I will absolutely be providing NPCs in the world who are quite capable of sexuality and not merely card board cut outs for you to duck and dodge through on your way to the next fuck session with your team mates.

After reading through your sig link, we may want to chat more about this specifically regarding the non-con aspects.

ChrisGabriel This is earth based, in an American city of my own invention. No Gotham, no Metropolis, and no Avengers. Supers do exist, but at the moment I have stayed away from global level heroes.

How limited would sexual encounters be for non feminine characters in comparison to more feminine ones?

How limited would sexual encounters be for non feminine characters in comparison to more feminine ones?
Good question, and something I've been thinking quite a bit about since opening this up. Previously this was a closed server with only female heroines, so it's going to take some rethinking for me to properly integrate males into the kinky aspects. Overall though it should be reasonably balanced once I get into the flow, though your own preferences/limits will of course come into play there as well. If you want to get into a chat about what you're looking for or not feel free to send me a message and we can get more detailed there.,

I don’t have any specific or big preferences that would mess things up. I can be pretty vanilla most of the time.

I also don’t know amazing heroes, so I would need help getting adjusted to the system.

The system really exists just as a light framework to add randomness and moments of unexpected interest to the narrative. It's not at all complex and stays out of the way.

Interested in the game. I'm guessing with the way that there are no national/international heroes that most every hero is going to be somewhere in the street level tier? Also, is this the "Amazing Heroes" from Amazing Tales? Even if I don't play I wouldn't mind picking it up for later use.

We're above street tier, it's not all daredevils, but no kryptonians or iron men

Yes it is the supers version of Amazing Tales, I'd grab the PDF, not the book as the actual game material is a small portion of the book, and the art while fine, is JUST fine, and hardly worth the price of the print copies.

I'd be open to letting one more person in at this point before we hit the officially crowded point. but I'm not adding additional slots to the character keeper or things could get ugly in a mass combat situation.
If you wanted to shoot me a message with a rough character concept, I can see if we've got room for that left.

Back
Top Bottom