Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood and Hell Clash

Loonabeez

Planetoid
Looking to create a three or four person story that takes place in a modern fantasy world. The Story will follow a cult of vampires as they fight to protect the modern human world from the monsters that have started to escape from hell. Vampires have always lived alongside humans, some of them have been walking since before the Roman empire fell and others are fresh. No matter what society might envision them as the vampires have fought and sacrificed everything for human's continued survival. Though they have been able to keep the armies of hell at bay for years the vampires have noticed that human's actions and disregard for mother nature has created an imbalance that has left the world more vulnerable. While many among the ranks of vampires think it is time for humanity to suffer, there are still a few willing to fight for those that did not bring this evil upon the world. Will your vampire fight for humanity? Will they watch it burn? Will they bleed not for humanity but for a love the can't let fight alone?

I will be playing as Zara, a young vampire hell bent on fighting for the people that can't. Zara often clashes with the elder vampires and is one of the few that believe fighting for humanity is worth it. Though she is more than willing to fight on her own, Zara hopes she can convince some of her fellow vampires to fight along side her.

3WV97mj.jpg

So do they vampires feed on humans and do humans openly know they exist?

Most feed on humans, there are a select few that only feed on animals, but they lose a lot of strength. The majority that feed on humans often have loyal humans that willingly let their vampire masters feed. Most humans do not know about the vampires, but there are plenty of curious people that do.

Would be interested, and would like to know the power level of vampires. Like will they be killed by guns? bombs? How strong is a vampire, etc.

Would be interested, and would like to know the power level of vampires. Like will they be killed by guns? bombs? How strong is a vampire, etc.
Cool, was thinking this might have dead off, but with you guys both interested we might be able to make something. Guns don’t tend to do much against Vampires, bombs on the other hand will kill most vampires, I say most because a vampire that just fed might be able to heal the damage from a bomb if it was not a direct hit. Most Vampires are super fast and have the strength to lift cars, but their main specialty is usually speed and the ability to fly.

Cool, was thinking this might have dead off, but with you guys both interested we might be able to make something. Guns don’t tend to do much against Vampires, bombs on the other hand will kill most vampires, I say most because a vampire that just fed might be able to heal the damage from a bomb if it was not a direct hit. Most Vampires are super fast and have the strength to lift cars, but their main specialty is usually speed and the ability to fly.
Why don't you start the thread, I'm sure we can see where it goes. Many people here join because of the story and that people are posting. Some threads are simply dead

Is this game still on?
It is, I had a rough weekend, so I didn’t have time to post anything.

With that said if you are interested feel free to throw out your character ideas or art. I can post a more stringent character sheet if you’d like, but I prefer creativity

I'm interested playing a teenage girl who is in a blood pact with her group of vampire friends, degenerating into a vicious cycle of crime, sex and drugs. Daring each other to do more dangerous things for excitement, sort of live fast, die young sort of life.

Back
Top Bottom