Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you want to live forever? Discuss.

Would you want to live forever?

• Total voters

Ironic

Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 ʟɪғᴇ 𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔶
Staff member
Officer
I am petrified to die. The thought alone can spike a panic attack, and sometimes I can think about it and shrug my shoulders with no fear. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, trembling, wondering what’ll happen when that day comes. What will I feel? Will I be a vegetable who can still feel and hear, even see things but can’t move, just trapped in my body? Is there an afterlife, if not will I still hurt?

I try and think about before I was born, and obviously I can’t remember what happened, so I take it as the same when it comes to death, but the thought about actually dying is still very scary. I want to live forever just because of this phobia, but at the same time I’m glad we don’t. I’ve encountered so much death at such a very young age that I’m not surprised this is why I have this phobia, but I wish I could come to terms with it and not be so fearful. I’m so scared…

…it sucks because no amount of comforting or theories that’ll happen could ever soothe me and it’s just something I have to find out for myself.

Top Bottom