Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male {Open/ Pms.} A Princess Looking For A Prince, Knight..Or A Sword. *HOTD Craving*

Primadonna Princess

Bratty Princess ~

8BB3F1FF-9DD3-448C-B58E-134C85C312C8.gif

***Currently craving a House Of The Dragon inspired rp. Doesn’t need to be canon at all. However will contain incest (Uncle x Niece) and be set in a game of thrones style setting. Bonus if you’ve seen the show so far but would prefer an AU as the show is still going. ***

My discord tag is - ♔ Princess ♔#0666

Please note, I don’t do smut only. I strongly prefer a mixture of plot and smut and the most I’ll do is 50/50 plot to smut, please don’t message me for smut stories only. I will also not do things involving MILFs and mother x son. I prefer playing characters aged 16-24, no older.

Hello everyone! I am Princess and this is my search for a prince. That’s just a joke, we all know what I’m looking for. A role play partner. So let’s get right into it!

✿Aвσυт Mє✿
✿ A female who is a 25 years old and from the UK {GMT time zone}
✿ Role-plays in third person and past tense.
✿ Replies anywhere between 5 times a week to daily. Sometimes multiple times.
✿ I am literate and will write anywhere between 600-2000 words.
✿ Can double and give equal attention to both parts. Prefer female roles however and the more ‘submissive’ role, I will not play a dominant (in a sexual aspect) female role. That doesn’t mean my girls lack a back bone..as many of them certainly are strong willed and stubborn!
✿ Can provide a writing example on request.
✿ Been role-playing for over ten years now.
✿ Can RP through discord or PM, but I prefer discord. If pms on here, perhaps ooc on discord?
✿ Loves to build plots and add ideas in!
✿ No limits aside from bestiality, gagging, foot play, anal and anything that belongs in the toilet. Also I have no interest in harems or threesomes. They're my own no-go's. Aside from that, I'm fine with almost all things!

✭Aвσυт Ƴσυ✭
✭ Would prefer if you role-played in third person also realistic faceclaims would be a bonus.
✭ Lets me know of your limits.
✭Quality over quantity but please no less than around 300 words per reply.
✭ At least 4-5 replies a week, not after really slow weekly posting only rps.
✭ Enjoys adding ideas to the plot and also plot building.
✭ Discord would be lovely to chat OOC on.
✭ Be comfortable with me asking for a writing sample.
✭ Will let me know if you no longer wish to RP?

Here are a few pairings/ideas for original plots I am interested in. Bold is the role I'd prefer, if nothing is in bold, I have no preference. A ✿ will indicate something I’m really craving at the moment.

Cult Themed ✿
Vampire Mafia Boss x Newly Turned Vampire
Dark Circus/ Twisted Version Of The Greatest Showman? (Vampire ringmaster x Audience Girl) ✿ Craving the most, have a plot.
Something set in the Tudor period? A court setting? Maybe involving the King even? ✿
Rival Gangs
Toxic/Abusive Relationships ✿
Corrupting Innocence ✿
Obsessive x Object Of Obsession
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Goddess x Mortal/Other Supernatural Being?
Royalty? Kings? Queens?
Master x Slave/Servant
Prince(ess) x Stable Hand
Teacher x Student
Demon x Angel
Vampire x Mortal
Angel/Demon x Mortal
Shifter x Hunter
Vampiress x Hunter
High Class/Twisted Society
Love To Hate relationships
Popular x Unpopular
Wealthy x Poor
Arranged Marriage
Forbidden Romance
Runaway Experiment(s)
Experiment x Creator
Light vs Dark Magic
Reunited Friends From Childhood
Enemies to Lovers

I am also in quite a few fandoms, which I will mention below, if you happen to know of them and wish to a role-play based on them. I will also mention a few potential pairings I am interested in, though am also open to other pairings, these will just be the ones I am most interested in. This time, preferred role will be in italics. Will happily double to play someone for you in return also.

Harry Potter - Draco x OC

Dead By Daylight - Frank x Susie

The Vampire Diaries/Originals - Kol x OC | Stefan x OC | Elijah x OC | Klaus x OC

Peaky Blinders - Thomas x OC

The Greatest Showman - Dark Version. OC's preferred but possibly P.T. Barnum x OC.

AHS - Seaons 1 (Murder house) 2 (Asylum) 5 (Hotel) or 8 (Apocalypse) are my main favourites. Happy to do many pairings or OC's though have a soft spot for Michael x OC.
Currently craving seasons 2 Dr Oliver Thredson x OC

You (Netflix series) - Joe x OC | OC x OC

Suicide Squad/Birds Of Prey{Basically anything Harley Quinn or Joker related} - Joker x Harley | Joker x OC

Game Of Thrones - Ramsay x Sansa | Ramsay x OC | Jon x OC | Sansa x Anyone |

Skins UK {if anyone watches it any more, or remembers it} - Effy x Freddie | Effy x Cook | Katie x OC or Freddie | Cassie x Sid/OC |

Shiver/Linger/Forever, The wolves of Mercy Falls - Sam x Grace | Cole x Isabel | Shelby x Sam | Shelby x Cole | Sam x OC | Shelby x OC |

Disney Remakes {Pretty much any Disney film, I've seen them all!} Some ideas though - Tangled | Lady And The Tramp humanised | Lion king 2 humanised |

I think that’s everything! So if interested, drop me a message.​

Last edited:
***Currently craving a House Of The Dragon inspired rp. Doesn’t need to be canon at all. However will contain incest (Uncle x Niece) and be set in a game of thrones style setting. Bonus if you’ve seen the show so far but would prefer an AU as the show is still going. ***

Back
Top Bottom