Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lyceum Echidna - Teacher is the pet. {Staine x Bunny}

Staine

ɴeoɴ Dreαмѕ
Welcoming Committee
6A332B0D-CFD4-4160-BF83-48AC97C12401.png

Erik stood up, stretching and moving towards the kitchen section of his office, he had to make himself a drink. Grabbing the hot chocolate, his own little guilty pleasure, he turned the kettle on and filled the cup. Tomorrow would be the first day of the new year at Lyceum Echidna where he had worked for the last five years teaching one of the more fringe subjects, Monster Hunting. Usually something that would be left to the humans who occasionally hunted monsters that found their way into the human world one would think there wasn't really a need for it in their world, in a world with almost exclusively monsters of every kind, but they would absolutely be wrong. Erik knew first hand how much trouble could arise if monsters went unchecked so there was of course a policing system in place to take care of things, it was just the crimes that were different. Minor, more personal crimes didn't tend to matter to monsters. Rape, for example, was a way of life, the strong took the weak more often than not, and while it might be a hard experience most monsters knew this fact, were born into it and would go on with their lives once it was over. Some were even taken to be used endlessly by their captors, several types of monsters were known for this, in particular the savage trolls of the marshlands that surrounded the school itself had claimed many victims for their own and it was often used more as a tale of caution than anything else, the victims still likely being raped every day for the rest of their lives with few going looking for them unless they were family. Violence was something that was a natural occurrence too, monsters fought and killed each other all the time, so a police system like the humans had wouldn't be very fitting.

No, instead there were two unique systems in place, those that trained to be the enforcers for the rulers of each land, answering only to the Lord or Lady who ruled and their family, sent to keep the peace in the case of nasty feuds, to recover stolen artifacts or hunt down those that have offended them. Then there were the freelance hunters, those that made their living by performing the same duties for those that paid them. If your sister had been kidnapped by a monster and you wanted to get her back but weren't strong enough, it wasn't like your ruler would care...they may have even been the one to do it, but a freelance hunter could retrieve them, or die trying, if the payment was good enough. That was where Erik had learned the trade, he'd been a freelance hunter for ten years before coming here, powerful because of the kind of monster he was, the son of a Minotaur and a werewolf he had the properties of both. His human form was tall, 6'5ft tall, he didn't look dangerous or scary, he looked like one would expect from most monsters human forms, with soft brown hair and brown eyes he dressed somewhat like a mix between the teacher he was now and a detective, long brown coat, various different shirts though today he wore a white one with vertical stripes on it, and brown trousers. The tie was the last part, most teachers here didn't actually dress like that but he liked it, in this place it was a style unique just to him. His other form though...a minotaur was often a huge creature, as was a werewolf and the mix of them had done something strange to him. Huge, terrifying, there was little doubt as to why he had been an incredible hunter, few monsters could stand up to his strength and power, standing well over 16feet tall when upright though he was often hunched over or on all fours he was far faster than he looked too, a monster in every sense of the word.

He'd done his job admirably too before he had ended up here, recruited by the headmaster after performing a task for him it had seen like a good idea at the time, he'd been getting rather tired of wandering, of never really having a stable home, so he'd began to teach at Lyceum Echidna, the headmaster had created this entire subject just for him, feeling it was a good idea to have somewhere for aspiring hunters to learn their trade, from basic techniques and the etiquette that came with it. Learning the rules that hunters had to follow to stay out of the watchful gaze of the rulers, the different customs in each of the monster lands, learning how to trade with demons, beasts, plant types and most importantly how to take care of and subdue all of the various types of monster. With such a huge variety and differences in their skills, their magic and how to resist their allures it was turning out to be a popular subject even just for extra credit, which was why he had put in for his own teacher's assistant. TA's were something special in the Lyceum, not completely staff they were chosen from applications from monsters that either couldn't afford the tuition or weren't lucky enough to have a planned scholarship, sometimes they were humans that had become monsters via a bite from a werewolf or turned into a vampire or a succubus, not pure blooded like those born to it, and sometimes they were just from poorer or lesser families of monsters. It was hard to think of them like that, but it was what it was, just a way of the world.

Taking his hot chocolate back to his desk, that was who he was waiting for now. Erik had so much to go over, he had to approve all of the different students based on their past experiences and their other classes and plan out his lessons. Usually he would start with something pretty basic, dealing with creatures of strength like himself before they started getting to the more magical types and the tricksters. He had most of it down now, all he really had to do was wait for his assistant to arrive and give her his lesson plans, make sure she was up to speed and then he could go back to his room and relax, today had been a long day of preparation and he was tired, sleepy. Looking up at the clock, his assistant wouldn't be expected for at least another hour. He spent twenty minutes sipping his hot chocolate, finishing up the last few details he needed so that his class would be in order, then he rested back on his chair, closing his eyes. The downside of his career change was that sometimes this job was so boring...he didn't have the thrill of being the hunter anymore, he didn't get to go out into the world and take what he wanted...sure, he had fun with one of the students on occasion, it wasn't unusual for that to happen in such a sexually charged world but he couldn't do it more often than not, they were there to learn from him and he also had the task of keeping the peace for the school as he was the one responsible for internal investigations and security, part of the reason he had been hired. Just thinking about it was making him sleepy. So tired...just closing his eyes for a few minutes wouldn't hurt, right?

Erik snarled softly as she once more refused to pay any real attention to his threats. She was positively immune to them, just retorting with her own condescending comments as she stroked her fingers along his jawline, completely confident in the power she had over him, that she was going to come out on top. It should have infuriated him, he should have been livid at this slip of a girl asking if he was going to roll over for belly rubs in response to his warning, but no part of him seemed to be capable of actual anger towards her. Her nail beneath his jaw, lifting his gaze with a finger he found that looking up at her from this position came with it's own little blend of humiliation and powerlessness, and as much as he wanted to fight it he liked it. Of all the things Erik ever thought he would find arousing, being on his knees and 'handled', for want of a better word, by the pretty little succubus was nowhere on the list and the confusion was eating at him. "You're enjoying this far too much..." His words were just a mask, trying to hide that it wasn't just her enjoying it, that for all his bluster and growling he wasn't fighting harder because he didn't truly know if he wanted her to stop or not.

Her proclamation that monogamy wasn't unappealing to her, didn't bother her...that shocked him a little and he couldn't hide the surprise in his eyes. Sure, he'd intended to make her his, and it would have been required then but he'd also expected her to pull away when he'd made that threat, perhaps make a counter offer...maybe he would have been okay taking her to his bed just the once without binding them together through his customs...but he'd most certainly wanted to, and hearing that she did too despite being a succubus was strangely exciting, he felt a warmth building in his chest, he was sure his heart skipped a beat in that moment.
"You really mean it, don't you? You'd give up others, for me..." His tone was much softer, a single moment captured in a bubble amidst the struggle for power they'd been having with each other. "That was different, I..." When she challenged his assertion that he wasn't a submissive, her response had been to remind him that neither was she and he'd planned to claim her anyway and as much as he wanted to claim how different it was, he couldn't think of anything that wouldn't be hypocritical. Fortunately, he hadn't had to as she'd pushed her toy, her cock...into his mouth. Her aggressive tone was shocking, different amidst the obscene sounds he was making as he gagged on her length, as her cock plunged into his mouth and broached his throat, and he was surprised by his own willingness to look up at her, his eyes meeting hers, his cheeks burning, flushed crimson. She'd made him take half the length in his throat, he'd gagged and choked on it, gasped for air as she pulled out and he could hear his heartbeat throbbing in his ears and over it, her statement that she wanted to do it again and to open his mouth.

If ever he was going to fight this, it would be now. He had little doubt she'd force him, he didn't really have any way to stop her, but he could resist. But he didn't. She told him to open his mouth and instead of turning away, he did. Oh, he glared at her, there was annoyance in his eyes and he wanted nothing more than to take her over his knee and turn her ass the most beautiful shade of red so that it was indistinguishable from how it had been in her demonic form and that desire was clear in his eyes, but he still found himself obeying and she happily plunged her thick shaft back into his mouth, deeper this time. His eyes widened with shock, turned up towards her as she'd ordered before, as he realised what she intended. It didn't matter...there was nothing he could do to stop her as in one smooth thrust she forced her way past his defences, buried her entire length, besides the exceptionally thick knot, in his throat. Erik gagged, choked, the sounds of his struggles filling the room.
"Gwock...ukk...gluckk" He couldn't breathe for a moment before she pulled back, just managing to get the smallest pocket of air before she did it again. The same sounds continued, his eyes watered and teared up and he was forced to watch her through watery, blurred vision as she roughly abused his throat. He'd done this before, many times...but this was the first on this side of it, a side he'd never expected to be on and he didn't even have the power of mind to feel embarrassed, too focused on trying to breathe when he could, his lungs burning and shamefully, his cock throbbing, aching, a bead of pre-cum glistening at the tip and her moans of pure pleasure filling his ears as her hands moved to grab onto them like they were handles, as they twitched in her grasp.

When she finally pulled out again he was gasping for air, bent over, coughing, a string of saliva connecting his lips to her cock. He'd never felt anything like it, he felt like an object, like he really did belong to her, she was using him for her pleasure...and as much as his very nature rebelled against it some part of him found it so very thrilling. The former won out, his voice a little hoarse and weak as he spoke, but the anger clear in his tone.
"I couldn't breathe...that thing is huge you fucking bitch..." He looked up at her, glaring once more though the redness around his eyes and the shimmering of the tears in them ruined the effect a little...as did the fact that he wasn't scowling as he'd called her a bitch, he'd been grinning. "You couldn't just go easy could you? That wasn't just your first time, it was mine damn it..." He would have said more but she cut him off with her next command, and he looked up at her, his eyes widening a little. "You...you're serious about this..." It was punctuated by her telling him he'd looked sexy, which shouldn't have felt good considering the circumstances but it did, and he slowly turned on his knees to face the bed, then climbed to his feet and slowly onto the bed, kneeling on it, but he couldn't bring himself to bend for her. "Sadie, please, I..." He didn't even know what he wanted to say...if he bent, she would take him, he had no doubt about that, and there was no going back. He should know what to say, that she had to stop, but the words wouldn't come out and he truly didn't know if he really hated that she'd bested him but there was genuine apprehension in his tone.

Looking down at him as he had gazed up at her and seemed in one word... perfect. There was power, standing above him like she was; she could never tower over him, though that was okay. She didn't need to tower over him and Sadie found a deep pleasure in knowing that he was on his knees for her. So much taller and far stronger, yet here he was. It made a shiver trail down her spine. He would be hers and this would never be a one time thing. That knowledge alone made Sadie feel powerful and watching as her sweet predator gaze up at her with blush on his cheeks, still all bark as he tried to deny any of this was happening. She chuckled and lifted a brow as she gazed down at him. "Too much? No... just the right amount I think." She leaned in and pressed her lips to his hair, near his ear. "Besides, despite all your denying you don't want this, don't like this.. your tail hasn't stopped wagging." her voice was a soft purr in his ear and she gave his ear a little lick, her tongue trailing along the furred edge.

Their talk had shifted and she smiled slightly at the surprise in his eyes. A nod as he questioned her and she leaned in closer, her nose rubbing his affectionately.
"So shocked." Her words were soft, chiding, but there was something more there, something warm and loving. "Yes, I would. Firstly, something tells me you will be a handful." her eyes flicked down and her smile was wicked, "In more than one way. Secondly, it would make you happy and that would make me happy. I don't see why I would need to branch out when I will have the perfect pet." It was all true. Why get more than one, when he was her ideal. Perfect for her in every way. It wasn't like she could find anyone close to him, they would all be pale shadows of Erik and therefore not worth her time. "Different?" She snorted softly. "I highly doubt that." He'd have wanted the same thing she currently was obtaining.

Fucking his face and throat made her knees feel week and pleasure poured over her skin and nerves. It ate along her mind, coating it in a lusty haze as she took his mouth. Sadie had little doubt he wouldn't have used her like this. Perhaps not tonight, but some other night had he claimed her instead. There was little regard for his comfort, his ability to breathe, Sadie used him like he was her own personal toy and in truth he was little more than that to her. It was how she had always envisioned a pet being to her. She would love them and care for them, pamper them even outside of the bedroom, but in here? They were little better than a sex toy or a chair.. to be used by her. Abused by her. She wanted their tears, their pain.. all of those would only fuel her own pleasure. When she pulled back, watching his spit gleam from his mouth to the toy she smirked as he ground the word bitch out.
"No, sweetness. That is you. You may call me Mistress, Goddess.. One of those two. No other and call me a bitch again pet, and I will show you how much of a bitch I can be." There was a clear threat, even if he hadn't meant it in a demeaning way, not the way she called him her bitch.

"Would you have gone easy for my first time?" She leaned in, her breasts swaying closer to his face, her nipple hard. "Once you felt the warmth of my mouth around your cock? The slickness of my spit. Heard me whimper around you, watched as I gagged around you, that you could keep your composure and not just savage my mouth?" It was clear that she didn't think he'd have been able to anymore than she had. "If so, then more power to you... but your mouth" Her hand curled in his hair and her fingers tightened as she trembled. "Oh pet... It was divine." From there she ordered him to the bed and she watched him silently as he climbed up. If he was looking for sympathy or thought she might back down, he was sorely mistaken. When he said her name, she shook her head, climbing onto the bed behind him. Her hand found the back of his neck and she forced him down. Without his arms to brace himself, Erik would find his face pushed into the softness of the mattress. Her hand curled around the base of his tail, lifting it up, using it almost like a handle as she lined the tip of the toy brushed against his asshole. She didn't push in, guns blazing.. she eased her hips forward slightly. Rubbing the slick tip against him, making sure his opening was slick with his own saliva before she began to push.

A groan left her and her eyes closed as he slowly opened to her. The tip was met with some resistance, but not enough to stop her from starting to enter him. While his mouth she had been brutal, with his rear, she took her time. Her hips pulled back slightly working the toy in and out of him. After a moment the tip slipped past the barrier of his ass and she moaned, low and throaty, pulling on his tail a little harder as she let them both get used to this invasion.

Erik hadn't been able to stop himself from blushing as she commented on his tail again and he'd even looked away, trying to will it to stop moving. It took a lot of effort and he still wasn't successful...just like a dog his tail seemed to perk up and have a life of it's own, wagging when he was happy. Here she was threatening to fuck him, essentially to rape him if he didn't consent, and yet his tail was still going. Maybe it was because in a way he had consented, by issuing the challenge to her in the first place, or perhaps it was because even like this she excited him, just being around her thrilled him. Whatever it was, it was embarrassing to not be able to hide that excitement. It had showed no signs of slowing when she'd explained to him why she'd be willing to have just one partner either, just him...if anything he'd felt his tail moving more rapidly, beating on the side of his own hips. She called him when he said it would have been different if he'd had her on her knees, looking up at her and pouting as she called him on that bullshit. "Fine...fine, I'd have fucked you every which way I could until you were incapable of even moving...and I wouldn't have taken no for an answer, not after you came here of your own free will..." There was no point in lying about it, not after he'd made it so clear already.

It had been shortly after that when she'd taken his throat...and taken was a soft word to use for what she did to him. Her thrusts were deep, violent, choking him, he felt used, he felt helpless...him, Erik, actually felt helpless for the first time he could remember in a long time, maybe in forever, and he'd remained hard throughout the entire thing. Her moans hadn't helped with that...the way she had gasped and moaned had been like a sweet song to him, he'd focused on those sounds to get him through it as he'd struggled to breathe, as his throat had ached and stretched to accommodate the girth of the fake, magical cock she had created somehow, with which she was intending to make him hers. As he'd coughed and sputtered and called her a bitch she'd even commented on that, sounding so cocky, so confident that everything was in her control. Even knowing he was beaten, and he was well aware of that now, even if he tried to fight these ropes were more than enough to hold him unless perhaps fully transformed, and even then he was having his doubts...he'd struggled through all of this, and they hadn't even budged.

"Hah..." he panted as he got his breath back. "I'm never calling you any of those..."
He looked up, grinning to challenge her as she warned him. "Aww, you don't like that...bitch?" He grinned and enjoyed the small bit of power he felt that gave him. She was in control of everything here, but she couldn't stop him calling her that word. If he felt it hurt her, then he wouldn't have...but she was just trying to exert herself over him, to dominate him, and he wasn't going to just let her without a fight. He blushed as she told him how his mouth had felt for her...for him it had hurt, his eyes had teared up, watering, his throat was sore, he felt used, ashamed. "I...I would have not held back..." His own cock ached too, was throbbing at her words, as he pictured her on her knees, taking his length, him doing the same as she had just done to him, how it would feel to be buried in her throat. Finally she ordered him onto the bed. He didn't know why he didn't really try to fight her...sure she would have won, he was bound too well to beat her, but he didn't even try, he got onto the bed for her and yelped as she pushed him over. He told himself he didn't fight because he didn't want her to have the satisfaction of chasing him down and subduing him, he didn't want to feel any more shame than he had to...it was his pride. He'd take this like a warrior.

Then he felt her hand on the back of his neck, holding him face down on the bed. In this position his strength meant nothing, he couldn't possibly fight back without his arms free and he winced as he felt her toy press against his virgin rear.
"Sadie, please...you don't have to do this, you don't have to...ahhh!" She'd been running the thick tip of her cock against his ass while he protested but suddenly she'd started to push, he'd felt the pressure first and then himself begin to spread, his body yielding to her. So thick...he didn't think it was possible that thing could even push into an opening so small, her huge cock and yet he knew from experience that it was more than possible and now he was feeling it first hand. "T...take it out! Sadie, you win...you win, you don't have to do this!" If she continued...she'd take him, she'd bind him to her by all the laws of his people, and he'd have to follow any command she gave him. He gasped as she started to work it in and out of him...it felt like he'd taken the whole thing knot included and yet in reality it was only a couple of inches so far, and he yelped as she pulled on his tail. "Take it out now!" He tried to move forward, to crawl away but she had his tail, his arms were bound, he had no way of moving!

The blush was endearing as it brushed his cheeks and Sadie couldn't help but feel it suited her puppy. While he wasn't hers yet, he would be. It was a matter of taking him. Sadie's smile grew as his tail began to wag faster and she gave a chuckle as she brushed a hand along his ears. "Such an eager boy." Erik was far from a boy, they both knew it. One of the many ways she put him in his place. Gentle words and the fucking he was about to receive. "I am well aware, puppy." Her eyes danced with humor. "I wouldn't have been able to walk after you savaged me. If you'd do it to me, it is only fair if I do the same to you." Leaning down she kissed him, savoring the feel of his mouth on hers. "Equality and all that bullshit." Nipping his lower lip she pulled back. After she'd enjoyed the pleasure of his throat constricting around her cock, Sadie had told him how it had felt for her, wanting him to understand the pleasure he'd given her.

A hand slipped into his hair and she ran her fingers through it before yanking, hard.
"You will." This was a promise, rather than a command. "You will happily call me it and your tail will wag as you look up at me from your knees. No magical rope, just a desire to get your ass pounded by me again. Or to suck my cock. Or to pleasure me with your tongue." She shivered, still aroused as she laid out what his life was to be with her. The word bitch had her pulling on his hair again, this time she aimed for a yelp of pain before stopping. "So willful, it will make breaking you all the more fun..." And it would. There was something about the fact that he was so unwilling that made this all the more fun. The fact in the end he'd have no choice. He'd be hers, he'd willingly do as she asked, even if it grated. Erik would be her good boy.

He begged her, told her she didn't have to do this as she rubbed the tip of the toy against his rear. Sadie smiled down at him,
"We both know I do." He had made it clear and Sadie had no plans of being his plaything. She didn't have a submissive bone in her body and they both knew it. Erik on the other hand talked a big game, but like it or not, his body betrayed him. From the wagging of his tail to the rock hard cock between his legs. Her laugh was bright above him, if breathy. She didn't have to do this.. She should take it out. "Oh no baby, I need to. Close your eyes and relax." She'd been slowly getting him used to her length, the girth of her cock but now she slowly pushed forward, watching his ass slowly swallow her length. A moan left her and her eyes grew heavy as she watched him. Sadie ignored any and all protests as she sank inch after inch into him. The movement only stopped when she bottomed out in his tight as and she panted softly, letting them both get used to the sensation. "Who is the bitch now, Erik?" Slowly she pulled back, before finding a gentle rhythm. The pace would only last as long as she felt she needed to go slow and carefully. Once it felt like he and his ass accepted her she began to pick up the pace, moaning. "Fuck, puppy.. your ass....."

Opening his mouth to argue, Erik hadn't really been able to find the right words, most likely because they simply didn't exist. He could have told her that he'd have been gentle, that he would have gone easy on her if she'd been the one at his mercy but they both knew he would have been lying...he wanted to do exactly what she wanted to do to him, and he even managed a short, sharp laugh. "I'm sure equality is exactly what you have in mind for us, right Sadie?" Grinning, again he knew that in her place equality between them wouldn't have been an option, and it would have been unrealistic to expect it from her in return. He yelped as she had pulled his hair back, grinning as he refused to call her by the title she seemed to want. "We'll see...I will follow your commands if you bind me too it, of course, but desire it?" He honestly couldn't ever see that being a possibility. He growled softly up at her. "No less willful than you'd have been, Sadie...I told you from the start, do I seem like a submissive to you? Do I strike you as prey?"

Not that his comments had made a difference as she'd shoved him down onto the bed, as he'd felt her kneeling on it behind him and her toy, cock...whatever the magical fucking thing she had strapped to her hips was pressed up against him and he'd lost some of the confidence he'd had, when he'd genuinely tried to appeal to her to stop this. Her response was pretty much as he'd expected it to be.
"You don't have to, you just want to...don't mistake it for anything but your own desires!" She started to penetrate him before he could say much else, listened to him practically begging for her to take it out now, repeating that she didn't need this only for her to tell him that yes, she did, and tell him to relax as though he could with that huge thing being forced slowly inside him!

His breath caught in his throat as she forced a little more into him...as he cock stretched him wide. The first, the only thing to ever penetrate him like this it was an unfamiliar and unwelcome feeling, he could feel every single ridge along her shaft and he swore she was all the way in only for another inch to be forced into him, then another, and another. He closed his eyes, a soft whimper as the pain flared a little, though in truth there was not much pain, more...discomfort. Even now she was being careful, she wasn't pushing too hard, too fast, letting him get used to each inch before she pushed the next into him until he felt the incredibly thick knot pressed against his poor, stretched rear. Breathing was hard, he could feel it inside him, he felt so full, it felt so, so much bigger than it had looked and it had already looked huge! She taunted him, called him her bitch and he groaned as she started to move again, pulling back and driving forward in a surprisingly gentle motion that somehow still hurt like hell.
"S-Sadie please, stop, it...it hurts..." His teeth were gritted, he hated that he'd said the 'p' word, he'd never begged anybody to stop before and he had to stop himself from continuing to beg, only growling as she told him how good it felt, as she picked up the pace and he yelped, his cheeks crimson, face pressed against the bed. The worst part?

It was starting to feel good as she tugged his tail and drove into him again and her length rubbed against his prostate, sending the first sparks of pleasure racing down his own cock, forcing a soft whimper from him that ended in a moan.
"S-Sadie..." He spoke her name again, this time nothing followed though, he truly had no words for what she was doing to him, he felt confused, did he even want her to stop?

Smirking, she lifted a brow. "Not even in the slightest," her smile grew "I plan to have your face as my throne." His reluctance and smart mouth were cute. They always had been and she snorted softly. "You were never going to come out on top, I wasn't worried." Brows lifted and she leaned in closer to him. "Oh, puppy... No you're not prey." She smiled beautifully at him and tilted her head to the side. "But you are mine." She didn't say will be, no, Sadie knew he was already hers, he just wasn't aware of it yet. Well, perhaps he was, but there was nothing he could do to stop her. This was the way of the world. "Not prey, but there is always a bigger, scarier monster." Her smile was slow "And then there is me." Sadie wouldn't have claimed to be bigger and scarier than him. No, she just was far more determined. After all Erik had been fighting his desires and attraction until tonight... It is hard to make plans if you refuse to see it as an option.

His protests didn't fall on deaf ears, but she knew better. While he might never have pictured himself in this position, Sadie felt she knew what was best for her big snarly puppy. To say that she didn't care for his discomfort would have been a lie, but she knew he just needed time to adjust.. So she didn't stop, not even when he said the word please. It hadn't been something he'd been ready to say, only now, when he was desperate did his pride fracture.
"Shhh, it's okay baby.. relax." The words were offered on a breathy moan as she rocked her hips. It felt.. amazing and even his pain was sweet to her. She liked pain, tears... More so than his pleasure, though that was sweet too. He was so tight around her cock, it was intense and it made her breathing hitch as she moved within him.

Below her she gazed down at his flushed cheeks the way his jaw tensed. He was a proud one her boy, but he was taking this so well, all things considered. When that whimper slipped from his mouth, the pleasure starting for him she smiled down at him. Her name a moan on his lips.
"Yes, pet?" her voice was honey and skin as she rolled her hips, groaning softly. "Do you like this, my puppy slut?" The words came out naturally and she couldn't help but wonder how Erik would like them. Sadie liked them though and she pushed herself faster and harder. Gasping as he milked her cock, the pleasure eating up her spine. The hand around his tail tightened as she picked up her pace, her cock hitting his prostate over and over.

Erik's eyes widened slightly as she confirmed his fears. Equality most certainly wasn't what she had in mind for them, but the way she said it thrilled him. He couldn't quite understand it, why he had the brief and sudden urge to let her win, to just give in when she said she planned to have his face as her throne, the ache that spiralled down his shaft, that pure desire. It was as fleeting as it was confusing, a spark of something new and exciting that faded away as she continued to taunt him. It wasn't necessary, they both knew she'd won even if he had a hard time admitting it out loud. "You...you're not bigger, and you don't scare me..." A simple truth, even as she added to it, showing that wasn't even what she'd meant. Erik wasn't scared...wasn't that strange? She was going to take him, violate him, bind him too her and own him and the furthest thing from his mind was fear. Yes, he was protesting, he didn't really want it to happen, at least he didn't think he did, but it felt more like he was protesting at the principal of it and not the act itself.

He was dragged from his thoughts by the soft "shhh" as she penetrated him, brought back to the uncomfortable, even painful situation that was his reality. He protested more, he begged her, or at least what passed for begging to Erik, he even said please but she had no intention of stopping, she didn't even slow down and he found himself grateful she was even being this gentle. He threw away his pride as a whimper escaped him, her arcane cock being pushed deeper into his virgin rear, so big and thick that his eyes were starting to water.
"Sadie, I...it's too big, I can't...please, please stop, I..." He groaned softly...it was a pained sound, though rather tellingly it wasn't one of real agony, more a noise of discomfort, of desperation. He could feel every single inch of that damned toy as her hips bumped against his ass. "Fuck...stop...stop moving, I'm not used to this, it hurts damn it..." He gritted his teeth as she rolled her hips, rocking gently and he tried to control himself from making any more sounds. The pain was unlike anything he'd ever experienced...it wasn't sharp like a blade, it wasn't blunt like a fist or a club, it was entirely alien and he was very unprepared for the soft, faint waves of pleasure that came with it as her cock brushed against his prostate.

Her moans in his ear didn't help, nor did knowing the sight she had of him as her fist tightened around his tail. She could see his face, surely, the way one cheek was pressed against the mattress...his eyes closed but the blush present, his lips contorted into a soft 'o' as she started to move faster. With it came more pain, another whimper and a gasp pulled from him before a groan as a spark of pleasure raced down his own length. He could feel it now, coming every single time she drove that infernal toy into him, every time she violated him with it his prostate was rubbed against and pleasure was starting to build, only a little at first but it was getting stronger with every thrust. He grunted at a particularly rough one that ended in what sounded even to his own ears like a moan and his cock jumped.
"Sadie, stop, I'm going to...please, please don't make me..." He knew what was going to happen now...if she kept up like this it wouldn't just be her climaxing and Erik wasn't sure if he could take the shame of it.

Her hands stroked along his side, a gentle pet as her voice shimmered with laughter. "I don't scare you.. yet." Sadie knew her own tastes and in time, she was willing to bet she'd do something to scare him. fear however wasn't her goal, not really. She wanted him to crave her touch, melt with a look and know to whom he belonged and who held his leash. He wasn't a submissive and she didn't want that to change for anyone but her. He'd be hers, he could be all big and growly to the rest of the world, but for her? He'd be a good, sweet little puppy. It was the goal at least, just like taking him had been. That was already well underway, so Sadie had a good feeling about it. She always got what she wanted.. Social outcast as she was within the school, she had found her own place and she was quite happy with it.

All the jokes aside, Sadie took care with her toy, careful to not hurt him with her cock. Even still Erik whimpered and whined about how it hurt. Sadie had never been penetrated, so she couldn't say if it hurt or not, but she was trying to be gentle, even as he squeezed around her cock. The pressure delightful and made Sadie want to throw caution to the wind as she took him roughly, pulling on his tail as she railed him. Biting her lower lip, she controlled the urge. Someday, yes.. Not this time though.
"Relax, puppy.. If you fight it, it will hurt." She knew this to be true, even if it was her first time too. Her voice breathy as she instructed him. Sadie knew fighting, tensing would only make it hurt though... Though would there be pain anyway? In truth, she didn't know. Moaning she pulled on his tail a little harder, using it almost like a handle as her hips rolled into his rear. The knot along the base of her shaft was slowly expanding.. bumping against his rear each time, the only warning of what was to come.

Opening her eyes, Sadie looked down at him in time to see his lips part in a small o of pleasure. A moan and she smiled wickedly. When he told her to stop and then begged she moved her hips a little faster, her own climax close. Determined they'd cum together Sadie closed her eyes, "Wait puppy.. with me.. hold.. hold" She moaned and bit her lower lip painfully as she came to that edge. An orgasm at her own hands wasn't unknown to her... but This wasn't quite the same as her body shattered with the pleasure. Like a dam breaking she cried out, her hips moving frantically before a final thrust, her knot pushing into his tight rear locking them together. The pressure was overwhelming and pleasure spiked up along her spine as she cried, "Now!" Quaking above him, her head fell back as she moaned, a loud sound of pleasure that bounced off the walls back to them. The toy, magical as it was acted just as his own cock would have and she felt herself cumming into his ass, filling him fully. "Oh... fuck... puppy."

Last edited:
Another small shiver as she told him she didn't scare him yet, the words either a threat or a promise. Knowing her from just their week together he didn't doubt her, not anymore...how could he? She'd told him from the start this was how it would end up, not cared that he was a celebrated hunter of monsters and criminals, that he was one of the most fearsome creatures in the entire world of monsters. She'd wanted to dominate him and here he was on his knees, his cheek pressed against the mattress as she fucked him in his ass. Doubting what she was capable of didn't seem wise, not in this, not when she seemed to have a way of getting what she wanted at least from him. To think that at first he hadn't even been willing to let her get away with sitting on his lap, thinking back to how she had woken him up that first day...he'd growled, he'd told her not to flirt with him, that this wasn't some game...and she'd taken him anyway. The worst part was the rising pleasure he could feel building with each thrust, something that even as she'd started and first penetrated him he hadn't anticipated at all...Erik was not submissive, he was an alpha among his people, he was feared, he wasn't meant to get such pleasure from this and yet another moan escaped his lips as she thrust into him and called him puppy. Puppy!

His cheeks burned scarlet, it felt humiliating but even that make his aching cock throb, like she'd discovered some secret about him that even he hadn't known. Was this some hidden power of hers, the power to bring out the submissive side of even him? Even now she seemed to sense he was close, or maybe it was the way he'd begged her not to make him cum...either way she sped up, her thrusts became rougher, felt like they were going deeper into him...he could feel the thick knot of the cock she'd created for herself as it battered against his ass, thick and powerful and threatening to be forced into him like the rest had while the shaft rubbed against his prostate over and over and over...

He was trembling, actually trembling beneath her and her grip on his tail as she thrust into him kept him firmly in place as her noises became louder, as his own groaning and moaning started to become more pronounced, he simply couldn't hold back any longer! He was on the very edge, he was about to cum when she told him to wait and he didn't know why he did it, he didn't know why he concentrated all his effort into holding back the rising tide of his orgasm and yet he did exactly that, he obeyed without even thinking about it, she told him not to...and he didn't. Soft whimpers escaped his lips with as she fucked him, speeding up, her knot slamming against him even harder until finally he heard a longer, keening moan from her. He cried out in a mixture of pain and shock as she thrust harder than she had before, as he felt himself stretching even wider to accommodate the thick knot of her cock as it was forced into him, locking them together in a way he'd only ever been on the other side of as she told him now! Obedient once more despite all his protests he allowed the pleasure to crash over him like an avalanche, he cried out wordlessly, unable to form even a single word as his own cock erupted in time with hers. He could feel it, he could feel that her damned toy was pouring into him, spurt after spurt in sync with his own as his seed pulsed out of his thick, aching, untouched length and onto the bedsheets below him, each time with another wave of pleasure. Exhausted, his cheeks crimson with shame at being forced to orgasm in this way he collapsed forwards onto his stomach, his knees sliding back so his legs were splayed on either side of hers, prone on the bed with Sadie's arcane cock still locked inside him via the thick knot, still emptying her seed into him.
"You...you did it...you actually..." His voice felt weak, he couldn't believe she'd actually gone through with it...knowing that by the rules of his people that he'd never considered disobeying, that he'd planned to hold her to, he now belonged to her...she'd claimed him.

Panting a hand brushed along his back, soothing as she stroked him, trying to give her pet comfort after his first time. "Such a good boy," Sadie's voice was breathy, and soaked with the lingering pleasure. Shifting with him she laid on top of him as his legs splayed to either side of her own and she laid her cheek on his back, listening to the racing of his heart. The steady pounding was like a lullaby, the rhythm just as soothing to her as she hoped her petting had been. Even now, she stroked his side, fingers slipping over the rope and his skin in unison. "Proud of you," her voice was still soft as she shifted against him, the knot slowly deflating. When she felt she could, Sadie slowly pulled from his rear with a groan of pleasure. Shifting some, Sadie crawled to lay beside him, her face towards his own.

Their breath mingled and she reached out lazily, with one hand to pick at the ropes binding him. She no longer needed them. They had only been there to ensure her plans, her goals had gone off without a hitch. The plucking would eventually result in the knot loosening and slipping free. He'd be able to get the rest off if he so chose, but she was done for now. Her breathing slowly evened out and she bit her lower lip, rolling to her back.
"I wonder if it feels that good for you too.." She was still a virgin, but the pleasure lingered like a sweet memory, soaked into her bones. "Tell me the truth, did you enjoy it in the end?" Sadie knew the answer, but she wanted him to tell her. She knew she'd pushed him to his own climax and it was cooling on the sheets still as their own skin cooled. Her head turned to him and she smiled, finally answering his statement from minutes before. "Of course I did, I don't bluff, Erik." Closing her eyes she exhaled and smiled softly to no one in particular. "You will learn that though, in time."

Stretching she gave a small groan, eyes opening.
"It feel weird to know that I took your anal virginity.. know that I came from it.. but I am still innocent and pure." Turning to her side she propped her head on one hand lazily. "You will help me with that of course." She brushed hair from his face. "I was serious bout how I'd treat us, about what we'd be to one another. But I don't know if I want my first time to be rough and desperate. Maybe I want you to make sweet love to me, leaving me trembling from your fingers, mouth and then only then... allow you to take me too." She shifted slightly and shivered. The idea had appeal in truth. It had changed since she'd had him bound to the bed. She had considered letting him ravage her just after... There would be time for that though and Sadie.. She was still a young woman, a virgin. "What do you think, Erik?" She was truly curious about what he'd do. Spent, Sadie expected him to be a bit more docile than he'd been before. Perhaps still a little humiliated. There was more to her thoughts, for Sadie knew she wouldn't flaunt her power over him normally, not in front of others at least. Well... His class. He was hers and Sadie was proud of that fact. In time, he would be too. "Don't be shy, puppy. Tell me."

Erik didn't know what was more humiliating...was it that she'd done this to him in the first place, tricked him into the ropes and fucked him in the ass, or the way she was gently petting him now that it was over. Calling him a good boy, resting her cheek on his back as he panted softly. His ass hurt...felt full, he could feel the thickness of her shaft, the knot in particular that she'd forced into him at the end, that kept them locked together as she rested and stroked her fingers over his side. He also didn't know why he felt it was humiliating...it wasn't like he was prudish or thought any less of men that were raped, something not uncommon in their world nor did he think that he was above it, but something about the way she'd taken him, despite his protests made him feel like he should be blushing, embarrassed. He made a soft growling noise as she told him she was proud of him, which didn't help how he was feeling. He groaned, wincing as her knot deflated enough for her to pull herself free. It hurt...he'd expected that, but he was surprised that it didn't hurt more, he'd always assumed it was agonising to be sodomised and yet in truth it had been far less painful than he'd thought it would be.

He felt her moving as she slid off him and to his side and he could feel her picking at the ropes. She didn't untie him completely, but he could feel the power of them fading as the knot was undone, he felt them loosen and with a little effort he was able to reach one of the strands and pull. Slowly, he freed himself and pulled himself free. The ropes fell to the side as he brought his arms up, resting his head on his forearms for a moment. They ached...of course they did, they'd been tied behind him for hours now, since back at the carnival grounds...all of him ached. His arms, his ass, his cock...slowly he managed to roll to his side himself, to face her, his cheeks burning. Erik wasn't used to blushing but this night he felt like he hadn't been able to stop and he found it difficult to meet her eyes, his usual confidence just wasn't there. What was wrong with him? This feeling...did this come with the knowledge that he belonged to her now? There was no sugar coating it, that was the reality. She'd taken him, she'd claimed him, and Erik knew he wasn't going to suddenly turn his back on centuries of rules that he had respected his entire life, which meant he would submit. Her question didn't help how he was feeling as he looked away, down at her body, unable to meet her eyes.
"In the end...yes. I climaxed, didn't I?" The way he answered was petulant, maybe, but that was how he felt, another first for him. Usually he would carry himself with pride, now he felt ashamed, he wasn't used to being in anybody's power, he'd never had anybody in charge of him before in his entire life. Even here, at the school it was just a job, he did what he pleased, he was trusted with his lesson plans and had never had to answer for anything he did.

He managed a sharp laugh at her comment.
"Innocent and pure...sure, Sadie. Sure you are." He even managed a grin, the first sign that he wasn't angry or feeling dejected, which was the strangest thing of all. He wasn't. He'd thought he would hate this, hate her for taking him...when she'd made it clear there was no way out for him he'd assumed he would never be able to forgive her for it, that it would ruin him, that he'd be unhappy but he simply wasn't. He felt fine, he felt good. He hurt, he ached...his cock was still semi-erect, he still felt a horny despite the mess he'd already made and as humiliated as he felt he also felt something else, something he couldn't quite place. He looked back up towards her face as she brushed the hair from his, seeing her there looking so relaxed, so peaceful despite the turmoil that was happening in his own chest...she was beautiful. No less gorgeous than she had been before, maybe even more so in the afterglow of her orgasm. She looked in control, and for the first time he actually saw her power, saw the commanding nature that seemed to radiate from her. He'd never stood a chance...

He groaned at her words...he couldn't help it, he felt horny again and Erik had never been a gentle lover, never even considered it a possibility...his eyes narrowed as he felt the familiar ache of arousal...then he pounced. Pushing her onto her back, his hands on her shoulders to keep her pinned to the bed he growled softly, looking her directly in the eyes. Clearly he was still very much stronger than her, still himself.
"I am not shy, Sadie." Maybe what she'd been thinking had been the case, he had been a little more docile and felt humiliated, until she'd goaded him. "And I think it's cute that you think I couldn't just take you right now...that you have a choice." He was already fully erect again, his cock ached as he reached down to try and remove the damned magical toy she was wearing. It was in his way.

His growl had been adorable and all it had earned him an amused chuckle. That he still protected even now was cute, he'd lost the battle and therefore the war. Sadie had never considered him having a chance at winning, even when the slight doubts had trickled through her mind in that tent. The groan made her purr softly. Sadie was a fan of pain, and for her this had been tame. It had been a means to an end, albeit a very pleasurable one. She liked the power it gave her. Not just over him, but in general. She felt powerful, bad ass even for taming him with nothing more than a slip of magic and a will that had proven stronger than his own. He had grossly underestimated her. Had he not, the table might have been turned and it would be her, underneath him, panting after being taken and bout to his will.

Watching his with heavy lids, Sadie smiled as he struggled to release himself from the rope. As it slid to the side, he shifted and she took in the view, admiring it. Rolling to face her, Sadie continued to smile, his flushed cheeks making it grow slightly, not that he'd see. Erik seemed unable or unwilling to meet her gaze. Rather his eyes lowered, either at the bed or her own body which was on display for his pleasure. Her question seemed to only make it worse and this time she did feel his eyes on her as he gave her his petulant response. A finger moved under his chin, tipping his eyes to her.
"Look at me Erik." The command sealed the deal. Once he had she stroked her fingers along his jaw. "This seems... unfair to you. That you, so strong, so respected in your field, fell to the likes of me. You are dominant." Her fingers still stroked. "Yet, you would have done this to me. I may be small, unknown... but I am dominant. You lost the game. You are allowed to pout, but this is your life now. I am not going to give in because you are sulking. You. Are. Mine. Erik. Forever. We are bound to one another."

The small little lecture done, she changed the subject. Trying to redirect his focus to something far more pleasant. A laugh left her as he pounced her, forcing her to lay back along the bed. Beneath him she stretched lazily, her smaller, softer form trapped beneath his bigger, harder one.
"No? It took me forcing you to even meet my eyes." Smirking, she lifted a brow. "Seems shy to me, p-u-p-p-y." As he told her she had no choices she blinked up at him and for a moment, she debated letting him have his reward. His hand moved for the toy that was preventing him from just thrusting into her. "Erik?" She smiled brightly. "I think I would like to know what your tongue feels like. Show me how talented it is. Once I cum... I want you to fuck me, but I am a virgin.. so be gentle and sweet..." She leaned up and nipped his jaw with a little growl. "Oh look.. I did have a choice. And I think I have a fun punishment for your arrogance... But we will discuss that later.. now get to work, puppy."

Sadie seemed so confident, the way she reached out when he was looking down and used a single finger to lift his chin, to make him look directly at her. Of course he could have fought it but Erik was quickly learning that for reasons he could not understand he enjoyed how she spoke to him, how she treated him. She didn't seem to treat him like he was weak even though she did seem to see him as her prey...no, she knew how strong he was, physically and mentally, she embraced it. If he'd learned anything from what had happened it was that Sadie wasn't the normal kind of succubus who would find weaker prey and subdue them easily, she had seen Erik as a challenge, she seemed to take pride in that she had conquered him and that appealed to him for some reason and he just couldn't understand why. Why did he allow her to treat him like this, why did he flirt back and why did he want her so much? More than that, why did he crave her approval and that smile she gave him when she got her way? He shook his head slightly as she stroked her fingers along his jaw, letting her touch him, taking comfort in it. "This doesn't feel unfair..." His voice was low, steady, he knew what he was saying might even surprise her considering how much he had indeed pouted. "I'm not sulking...this isn't unfair, I'm just...surprised I lost." He growled softly and his eyes locked onto hers as though daring her to contradict him. "Why do you think I'm sulking? I'm just...surprised. I didn't think you could overcome me, take me, even with trickery. I didn't think you would...people aren't attracted to me because they want to control me, monsters like you see me as a fun diversion. Let him have his way with me and move on, ride the beast then go and find some boy to keep as a pet."

There was a slight edge of bitterness to his tone, it was something he had experienced before. He was attracted to strong women too, sure he had never considered letting one dominate him but he liked them far more than he liked the softer, more submissive girls. He had been attracted to Sadie because she'd fought him, because of her cheeky responses and her tongue had he not? Unfortunately those women, while happy to flirt and take him to bed would never stick around, would go to seek what they truly craved eventually. Why else had he insisted to her that once he'd taken her, he would claim her? He had liked Sadie far too much, he didn't want to see it happen again...for the past few years he hadn't let himself flirt or enjoy any other women because he had tired of developing feelings and being left alone, he'd resigned himself to the idea that the kind of girls he wanted were not the kind that would settle with him without ever considering one could take him, claim him. When he'd pinned her down, lunging at her and she continued to bait him he snarled, though the sound wasn't nearly as angry as it normally might be...more frustrated.
"I told you I'm not shy! I was thinking, you didn't have to force me...damn it Sadie I know we are bound together now, stop treating me as though I'm a sad little boy just because you claimed me...I thought I made it clear how I felt about you and I will show you by force if you don't believe me..." The way she said puppy, enunciating every syllable...god damn she was a frustrating woman but he couldn't help but grin at her too. It was cute, it made him smile. Then she told him what she wanted and as tempted as he was to ignore her and thrust into her right then and there he couldn't bring himself to do it. His pride wouldn't let him disobey, yet his pride was what she was assailing by treating him like a puppy.

He glared at her.
"Fine...Fine, if that's what you want then that's what you get. You are my owner, after all." He muttered the last words and released her wrists, crawling back down the bed between her thighs. His fingers surprisingly deft he quickly removed the strap-on from around her waist and placed the damned thing to the side, then he took some time to admire how gorgeous she was, how beautiful Sadie was. His Sadie...whether she was in charge or not there was something in that thought which made him feel warm inside, which soothed any frustration or annoyance in his heart. How could he be angry when he was about to taste her? When she was his? "You're not punishing me...I refuse..." He mumbled softly, then he lowered himself, driving his tongue as deep into her as he possibly could. His hands found her thighs, keeping them parted, fingertips digging in as he lifted them just so he could force his tongue deeper into her. Fuck...she tasted so good, as strange as it was he swore he could taste hints of caramel, sweet and powerful and notes of coffee, strong...was that just in his mind or was this just part of who she was? Sweet, strong, biting, addictive...he found he didn't care as he obediently lapped at her, using skills he'd picked up over the years and listening for her moans to guide his wicked tongue and tried to ignore the ache between his own thighs that demanded to be inside her.

She listened to him a she spoke, giving him her full attention, her fingers stroking along his jaw. What he said made her heart hurt for him, but she was wise enough to keep that to herself. Sadie could understand why in the past, it had hurt him so much. Being attracted to one like themselves, but wanting to top them, or thinking the other was disposable. "I never saw you as a diversion, Erik." Her voice was soft, but there was no pity in it, just understanding. She had been attracted to him, she had decided he'd be hers.. But she had never planned to throw him away. A not so small part of her wanted to claw the eyes from the women who had treated him so callously. While she had never had that experience, she knew what it was to be tossed aside. There was a reason that her professor and her princes were her only friends in this damned place. "Besides, I was never going to let you have your way with me..." Her eyes danced as she tried to play with him. it was clear the message.. Play with me. We are happy, we are together..

That mood hadn't lasted long, for which she was thankful. Not that him being sad or bitter bothered her beyond the fact she had no desire for her mate, her pet to be sad. She would hurt him, physically but she hoped she would never harm him emotionally. A brow lifted as he snarled at her.
"I wasn't treating you like that, puppy. So I suggest you reevaluate." there was only the slight hint of a warning in her voice. "And you were shy, just after. It is a fact and not up for debate. Likely it was because of your embarrassment.. but changes little. Oh, gonna force me?" Her words were a lustful purr and she smiled at him in a way meant to annoy.. "Oh no Erik, I am not your owner. I am your Mistress. When we are alone you will refer to me as such. In class you may call me Sadie and I will have to think about outside of class... I want you to take pride in being mine...."

Erik removed the toy that had barred him from simply thrusting into her moments ago. Sadie couldn't help but give her hips a bit of a wiggle as she gazed up at him. She was truly excited for this. Slowly she spread her legs for him, an offer for him to taste her.. "You can refuse all you like, it will not change the outcome, baby." His hands moved to her thighs, a slight pressure keeping her legs spread for him as his tongue pressed into and she gave a gasp of pleasure. This was just as good as she'd heard... His fingertips pressed into her supple thighs and she moaned as his tongue plunged as deep as it could within her slickened cunt. Her moans came freely and a free hand slid down her body to tangle in his hair as Erik and his talented tongue caused pleasure to build in her core. When his tongue stroked a particularly sensitive spot her hips arched off the bed and she cried out, eyes closing, fingers tightening ins his hair. So soon after her last release, Sadie wasn't sure how much longer she could hold on... She wanted to let go, knowing that even if she came now, there would be more to come...

Panting she squirmed along the bed, his hair and the blankets beneath her interchangeable as she used them to ground her to this realm as pleasure ate along her body.
"Fuck... You are talented aren't you?" Her words were breathy and mingled with her lusty moans. As she came closer to that edge she lifted her hips into him and cried out as she couldn't hold back any longer. As she came Sadie's hand pulled him tighter to her dripping pussy, grinding against him as she rode the waves of pleasure.

Erik laughed softly and shook his head. "I wasn't implying...I mean, at first maybe...but there is a reason I do not treat the school as a breeding ground. Teachers fuck students at the Lyceum all the time, predators take prey, so long as nobody is truly harmed then it is your own responsibility to defend yourself from rape. We do have rules where teachers must get consent, but..." He sighed softly...this was difficult to explain. "I have never been attracted to prey...it's just not who I am, but being attracted to predators without being prey yourself...I could have claimed girls in the past, vampires, werewolves, oni...but they would not have been happy. I have never wanted to own somebody by force, to be their Alpha because they could not escape me. I wanted a lover that wanted me, but those that wanted me were..." He growled softly. "This explanation is harder than it seems...what I'm saying is this week...tonight...I did not think you wanted to discard me, I wouldn't have discarded you, I'd have taken you, you'd have been mine and I would have cherished you..." He laughed, grinning. "I was never going to let you have your way with me either Sadie...look how that turned out. I still might get my chance..." If she wanted to be playful, he could too. So long as he had freedom, he was sure he could take her, maybe he could trick her, gag her so she couldn't tell him to stop...now wouldn't that be fun?

"Why do you keep calling me puppy...do I look like a puppy to you?"
He flexed his strength, easily keeping her held down. "I was ashamed, I was not shy! I don't mind you looking at my body, I think I have enough to be proud of, Sadie..." Another soft growl and a grin. "Aye, what if I am gonna force you? What will you do about it?" He already knew that if she just told him to stop he would, he would have to follow her command but he had been counting on her either not realising or being too stunned to use that power over him but of course Sadie was not the kind of girl who was so easily flustered. She knew exactly what she had, and she wasn't scared as he pinned her, she was smirking up at him...and she had told him what to do confident that he would obey. He'd reluctantly released her with a growl and she'd even demanded he call her...that name. He glared at that cocky smile of hers. "I will get you back for this one day...Mistress." The word felt strange on his tongue but true to his word he would obey, a slight blush returning to his cheek. He wouldn't tell her this but her last words, take pride in being hers...he already felt it. Sadie had some power over him that was nothing to do with how she had claimed him, she had from the very start. He liked her, he was more than a little attracted to her, he enjoyed her company, her flirting, she challenged him...that's why he'd wanted to claim her, of course he took pride in her.

He grunted as she told him he'd still be punished, determined that he would find his way out of it as he began diligently pleasuring her with his tongue. It hadn't taken long for her moans to catch his attention and he used them to guide him along with the way she bucked her hips. As she cried out and her fingers tightened in his hair he smirked, repeating the same movement that had caused her to react like that and being rewarded with similar sounds, with her pressing against his mouth. Despite the submissive nature of what he was doing, he felt he had a measure of control here, this was a battle he could at least win and he chuckled against her sex as she called him talented. Wordlessly he began to assail her with his tongue in the same way that had made her react so strongly, relentlessly, even after the warning signs of her orgasm, as she started to grind against him, bucking her hips, moaning like a whore he was relentless, he didn't stop. Why would he? She had told him to do this, and he had no intention of stopping until she told him to even if his jaw ached a little, his cock ached more with a desire to be inside her, to take her virginity.

She had found it odd that he hadn't been interested in her, but Sadie also found that appealing. While she knew her kind often flitted from person to person, she hadn't ever found any appeal in that. His words though were listened to as he spoke, and she nodded some, as he said the teachers would have needed consent. A tricky thing, because a lot of students might say yes, simply because they were in a position of power. But it was better than outright rape while they taught the student body. Sadie wanted to pet him as he spoke, but there was a small fear that he'd see it as pitying. In truth, she just wanted to touch him. It was comforting to her to pet him and she hoped it was the same for him. She smiled softly and nodded. "You can still cherish me, you know. I will be your mistress, but that doesn't mean that you can't care for me, Erik." The idea was appealing.. She didn't need to be wholly dominant. He was hers and when she needed or wanted to, she could exert control over him, but otherwise? Being cherished sounded... lovely.

She laughed, bright and both brows rose.
"You have a tail and ears..." She leaned up and licked at the edge of one of his ears. "So, it makes me think of a puppy..." He pushed her back against the bed and she relaxed beneath him. "Fine, ashamed." Her smile was highly pleased and she tilted her head to one side. "Good, because it is my body now, love." Her smile only grew as he claimed he'd force her. That was an easy thing to fix and all it took were words to bend him to her will. She could only imagine the frustration at being cowed by nothing more than words. She wasn't sure she would have done well if their positions were reversed. Sadie would have tried though. To be a good girl for him... But that would never come to pass. He was hers.

"Will you love?" Her smile grew once more and she laid back on the bed. Whatever she might have expected, it wasn't what came to pass. His tongue was magical and he brought her to the edge easily as he hungrily devoured her. Her hips arching and her breath coming in sharp little pants as she came.. That release though hadn't been enough for him to stop. His tongue lapped at her inner walls and she felt her body ready for another orgasm at the end of his talented tongue. Hands twisted into the sheets, calling there as if they would keep her grounded as she shattered again. Her cries of pleasure always the warning as she came closer to that edge. Rising like a tidal wave, the sounds of her cries broke when she did. Breathing hard she shifted beneath him. "Stop, Erik." Her voice was breathy, and she laid back against his bed panting.

For a long moment she said nothing and she tried to regain the ability to use complex thoughts. Her body felt like it was glowing as she shifted along the bed.
"Take me Erik, but gentle like.. There may be someday that you can go nuts... but it isn't today." Her smile was soft as she continued. "And you must ask before you cum.. If you may. You will call me by my title and ask sweetly" She knew he wouldn't like this order, but he'd follow it. There of course was still his punishment. A few ideas were floating in her head, some more devious than others...

Erik laughed softly and shook his head at her. He was still reeling a little from what had happened, it was a hard thing to go from being who he was to having to answer to her, to follow any command she would give, but at least she wasn't making it very difficult. There was maybe a small feeling of loss deep in his chest, of what could have been had he taken her instead, but he still had her. Maybe not how he'd envisioned it, but it was still Sadie. He grinned as he tried to picture what she'd have even been like had she been forced into submission, an image he might never see but one to savour for sure. "I didn't mean I wouldn't cherish you now, dummy. You're still mine, just...in a different way." He reached over and stroked his hand along her side gently. "Even if it would have been fun to have you in a maid's outfit, calling me Master and kneeling at my feet." In truth that wasn't something he had intended, but teasing her made him feel better and the thought wasn't unappealing.

Her response to his question, asking her if he looked like a puppy to her was frustrating and he growled softly again, a warning that unfortunately had lost some of it's effectiveness. That his warning growls had never seemed to truly threaten or cow her was neither here nor there and he glared at her playfully as she licked one of his sensitive ears, making him shiver a little.
"I should put those away...I normally don't show anything but my human form and it's giving you the wrong idea...I told you I'm not a puppy!" The grin on her face was enough to frustrate him but like before it was a different kind of frustration from one that made him angry, it was like he was being teased by somebody he cared about, he likened it to having a sibling in his mind, minor annoyance but being called a puppy didn't actually bother him. If he was honest with himself, he kind of liked it...but he fully intended to never admit that to her, he didn't think he'd be able to live that one down and now that they were bound together, it would be a long time. He smiled at that thought, of being with her for years, decades...he didn't hate it even a little. "It's still my body, Sadie...you can't claim ownership of my body, that's not how this works!"

At least he'd been able to stop listening to her teasing as he'd worked his tongue into her, as he'd savoured how she tasted, how she moaned...and he found that she had tested exactly like he'd imagined. Maybe she meant for him to feel humiliated or shamed by being forced to go down on her but far from it Erik was happy, he loved wriggling his tongue into her and hearing the sounds she made, the feel of her hands in his hair and her thighs against his cheeks. He smirked, though she wouldn't see it, when she came on his tongue and he didn't stop until she finally told him to, lifting his head and climbing up onto his knees, grinning down at her with her juices on his face, on his lips. Catching her gaze with his own he licked his lips and chuckled.
"Did you enjoy that...Mistress?" He used the title she'd demanded of him and put emphasis on it as she panted, his eyes roving along her body. God he wanted her so badly...

When she did speak, his eyes lit up only for the grin that was creeping onto his lips to fade a little. He wanted to take her roughly, he wanted to make her his...obviously he couldn't change that he belonged to her now but it would have been a sweet consolation prize but Sadie was flexing her power over him and he could only nod.
"Slowly, gently..." The words hung in the air, but the next were even worse. "I can't...Sadie, look at your body...how do you expect me to hold myself back with you?" In truth, especially since he'd orgasmed recently he expected he would be able to control himself especially since she wanted him to be slow but it would be agonising and he knew it. "That...that's torture! I've never held back before, I cum when I want to, I...I have never asked permission before!" He sighed and stopped arguing, he could tell from the smile on her face that she was not going to just change her mind. "Fine...I will do exactly as you command...Mistress." The title still felt odd on his tongue, he'd never had to show anybody this much respect and reverence before. Licking his lips so he could taste her once more he grabbed her thighs, being surprisingly gentle as he parted them and leaned over her, using one hand to guide his aching cock towards her. It was shocking how hard he was again, how much he wanted Sadie, how easy it was for her to arouse him like this. He rubbed the head of his thick cock against her slit, his eyes on hers the entire time before he gently began to push, leaning down onto her. He groaned as the head slipped into her, she was so tight, so much smaller than him, and by her own words he knew this was her first time. Special...and he felt a warmth in his chest at the thought that she was giving this to him now, one that made it only more difficult to hold back as he gentle eased himself into her inch by inch.

Back
Top Bottom