Mx Female How To Build a Sex Room

Dommet

k
This idea is heavily inspired by the homonymous show on Netflix, "How To Build a Sex Room". If you haven't seen it yet, I definitely recommend it.

What I have in mind is a couple - one of them an architect and the other a psychologist - that works with designing and building sex rooms/dungeons for their clients. To bring their clients the best experience, there is an appropriate interview period at first where they talk extensively about the clients' needs and desires. From what they enjoy in their sex lives to sampling of furniture to showcasing sex toys.

Some of those clients would know exactly what they want and some of them would be lost in their innocence. The clients could be married couples with kids who lost their privacy; they could be a pair of curious people looking to spice up their relationship; they could be a single individual seeking to get into dating; they could be a hardcore BDSM duo with a very specific project in mind; among many other possibilities.

The main characters' goal is to connect with their clients and provide the best experience possible. Which, sometimes, may require a more… hands-on… approach.

Imagine a couple that feels disconnected in their sex life because they can't understand each other's cravings. The main characters could help them by offering a sexual experience to each of them individually so they can better figure out what are the clients' needs. And afterward, they would coach the lovely couple into reconnecting.

Or maybe, picture a curious pair of high-sexual energy lovebirds who want to get kinky but have no idea where to begin or what they might and might not like. The main characters would help provide them with a suitable array of experiences so they can have an educated approach in designing their room. This might include, for example, spanking the couple with a variety of different toys so they can experience all of the different sensations of impact play.

Or maybe, there could be a couple seeking a sex room as their last resort to save their relationship. What if sex between them is just flat out bad despite how much they love each other? He never made her cum; she doesn't understand what he means by wanting her to take charge. Well, the main characters could help them by first figuring out what it is that gives her the most intense orgasms and then teaching him that. Afterward, they could perhaps perform a steamy D/s session for the couple to watch so the woman can witness what it means to dominate someone.

These are just a few examples, I'm sure we could come up with many more together.

So the premise would basically be a series of short stories involving a fixed duo of main characters and a rotating roster of different clients. We could either each pick one of the main characters and share/divide the clients as we go, or I could write the main couple and you write the clients.

I'm also open to developing some kind of a "main plotline" between the main characters if that is something you'd want. But at the moment I don't have any ideas for that; feel free to suggest any if you do.

What I'm looking for
- PMs or Threads is fine, please let me know your preference.​
- Other than excessive physical violence and rape, I'm up for discussing basically everything else. Here goes my f-list for my kinks.​
- Please be willing to discuss and contribute to the plot.​
- At least two posts a week and 300 words per post.​
- Real people or artwork for face claims.​
Kinks
There is the usual stuff
- Anal / Oral / Vaginal sex
- Foreplay
- Rough sex
- Passionate sex
- Deepthroat & Facefucking
- Aftercare
- Size difference (bigger male, smaller female)
- Big Cocks (8 to 13 inches)
- Virginity (male and female alike)
- Incest
- A wide assortment of toys (dildos, vibrators, remote vibrators, cock rings, anal plugs, nipple clamps, cuffs...)

There is the kinky stuff
- Bondage
- Spankings & Impact Play
- Orgasm control / Orgasm denial / Forced orgasms
- Orgasm conditioning / Orgasm-on-command
- Rules, Protocols & Discipline
- Master/slave
- Leash & Collar
- Chastity Belts
- Humiliation / Degradation
- Objectification
- Sensory Deprivation

There is the not-so-usual stuff
- Cuckqueaning
- Excessive semen
- Lactation
- Watersports
When messaging me
Please, put some thought and detail in your message.​
Tell me what you have in mind for the story. How can we make the plot more interesting? What is it that you like about it, what is your character's background, how do you see them growing? What are your plans for the story in the short and mid terms? Is there any direction you're hoping to follow in the long term? Is there anything you're hoping to see from my side? I don't mean that you have to answer these specific questions, just that you gotta make your pitch engaging.​
If you just say that you like the plot and want to try it, I literally have nothing to engage with in your message.​

If you'd like more details about me or other plots to peruse, these threads of mine might interest you!
Dommet's Comprehensive Thread of Stuff - Here you will find dozens of detailed plots, my kinks, face claims, and more!​
Looking for a long-term writing partner - Here you will find a more in-depth view of what I'm looking for in a long-term partner!​
Thank you for sticking with me for this little read! I hope some of it clicks with you and that you'll show up in my inbox soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom