Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for an FxF Fantasy roleplay

Merasmus88

Meteorite
Introduction

Hey all! I'm looking for a lesbian fantasy roleplay, although you could probably gather that from the title. I'm up for either a Skyrim/TES roleplay or we can make our own universe! I've got several character ideas, although I'm mainly looking to play a monster girl of some sort.

Rules

The first big one is please don't rush anything. I much prefer a slower romance and a slower build up to the spicy stuff, makes it more special that way.

The second main rule is that I operate a strict 5 line minimum. No ifs or buts.

This one is optional but if you're gonna be away for more than a few days then please say something? I often worry about if I'm boring or annoying, so if you're gonna be gone for a bit then please tell me so I don't end up dragging myself down over it.

Preferences

Preferably this would lie more on the side of romance, but in the event it does become smutty my big turn-ons are playful teasing, dry humping, the use of body features (For example, a squid-girl's tentacles or a Lamia's tail) and expansion. Other turn-ons would be transformation, dresses/gowns and scent play.

Plots

Now for the meat and potatoes of the post! I've got a few plots, one taking place in the modern day and the rest taking place in The Elder Scrolls' universe. The brackets at the end will dictate what role I'd play in the bedroom.

The Roommate:
You are a new student. This college is a prestigious institution, and you got in relatively easily- the only catch is that you had to sign a waiver that stated that you're ok with sharing your room with possible non-humans. Shrugging it off, you signed it and didn't think much of it- after all, monsters aren't real, right?

Well, that's what you thought a few days ago, but it's hard to deny their existence now that you're sharing a room with a bright pink, playful and very cheery slime girl. She has little knowledge of humans and the way they work, and you're equally ignorant of her kind. Perhaps this is a romance in the making? Or maybe you're just great study partners. The only way to find out is to try it out and see where it goes! (Switch, leaning more on sub.)

The One-Night-Stand:
You're no fighter, so why on Nirn did you choose this job? A budding thief, your career looked promising in Whiterun, hitting various members of the elite to wring them dry- that asshole Nazeem, that Severio Pelagia fellow, and even Jarl Balgruff himself are all victims of your slight fingers and silent footsteps. But, even with all this promise, you still took on a job that capitalized on none of these skills.

Now you're stuck in a cave with a warrior called Freya, holding out against a small army of bandits until the morning when some other mercs who were contracted to take out the camp will arrive. A one night stand, of sorts- even if it's not meant in the usual way the term is used. Though there's something about Freya, how her auburn hair flows and her skin glistens with the sweat of battle, perhaps you've been struck by love? Or maybe it was just a gross misunderstanding of the job offer. Either way, you're stuck here now, might as well make the most of it. (Dom, and this roleplay is a lot shorter than the others- but it allows for sequel plots.)

Those Damn Elves:
You're a proud Nord, so why on Nirn are you so obsessed with that damn Dunmer woman? She bumps into you once in the street and now you can't get her crimson eyes and ashen skin out of your mind! Things change one night, when your house is broken into and you awaken to find the object of your recent obsession in a deadly fight with a thief. Questions race through your mind, but before long you are knocked unconscious in the struggle and awaken by the fireside with the lithe Dark Elf, little recollection of the fight and even less willingness to cooperate with the woman.

Though as secrets are revealed and a dark plot is uncovered, maybe you'll have to swallow your pride and work with 'the enemy' to resolve the conflict,, and maybe you'll open your mind a bit and realise that the Dunmer aren't so bad after all. (Switch, and this one contains plenty of the fandom appropriate racism seen against the Dunmer in Windhelm.)

So yeah! That's about it, DM me if any of this interests you. Buh-bye!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom