Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Person Campaign - Medieval/Fantasy/Isekai Theme

Taidon

Super-Earth
Looking to DM/GM for a two person team. Meaning I will take on any two people who are capable, literate writers that wants to enjoy a GM'ed world.

The system I will use is a homebrew of my own. The setting will be decided by the three of us.

Setting will be Adult in nature, however story is integral so no matter how lewd it gets there will be large story hooks, as well as side quests and NPC's.

We will pick a day or days we are all free, and we will make sure to schedule time for joint sessions.

Single/Solo sessions are available as well whenever the main group isn't together and we can enjoy some extra content.

Any gender is fine, all characters must be 18+, If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

The only pairing I don't do is Male x Male. Literate roleplayers needed, I will try and match if possible the writing level of both players but I can handle whoever comes.

Last edited:
I will tentatively offer to play the Male character against a Female one. Course, if this doesn't pick up, then it doesn't pick up, so I'll leave it at that for now. Sound good, Taidon?

Back
Top Bottom