Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Love Match Service (Harem x Harem) (Literate Partners Required) (Any Gender x Any Gender-Nearly)

Taidon

Super-Earth
~Introduction~

Looking to construct a roleplay with someone who is able to play multiple characters, write multiple paragraphs, enjoys working with their roleplay partners, and doesn't mind not only playing a harem, but having one as well!

Please feel free to ask me any questions, PM friendly of course.

Oh and of course all Blue Moon Site rules apply when it comes to shaping the roleplay.

The Main Idea:

The gist of my idea is that we each play a main character wanting a harem. This means that our main character gets to be the head of their own harem and over the course of the roleplay will have the power to shape and add to that harem how they like.

So the setting would be a guild house of sorts that houses all the working members of the guild that does the work. Not sure on the exact name on this organization but it would be a service that caters to people wanting to find their significant other. They can find as many people as you want, and they can find many kinds of people. Man, Woman, Trans, Elf, Dwarf, Human, Cute Monster Girl, Kenomimi, Blacksmith, Circus Performer, Baker, Explorer, Whatever your heart desires can be found.

The roleplay is broken into two equal but separate halves which can connect but is not required.

Each of us is playing a main character, and will play the host for the other. Of course we will also play the harem members for each other as well.

Harem size can be negotiated, it can be as little as two, up to perhaps ten or twelve if you are feeling ambitious. We can discuss that when we set up.

The goal of this guild is to find partners of quality that you would want to date/marry. The exact goals of your character can be refined during set up.

Harem Addition Guide:

So the process goes like this...

Both of our characters meet up with their host. Eventually after an initial meeting they are given three choices.

These three choices will be based upon whatever preferences you give your host. It could be gender, profession, height, personality, whatever you can think of. You can even say "surprise me" if you don't want to influence their choices at all.

You then go on three mini-dates. You can ask questions, interact with them, enjoy yourself. Then you move on to the next date, repeating this till you have met all three candidates for that week.

You then pick one of them and they are added to your harem.

Why would these people want to be in your Harem? Well they want to find someone as well! Perhaps they want someone who is financially stable, maybe they are looking for true love, perhaps they are also looking for a harem to be in? Whatever the reason the people that you go on dates will be there for their own reasons as well.

Each week they pick out three new candidates. Each week you pick a new one, till you're satisfied with your harem size and quality.

Final Note:

If you have questions let me know. If you are ok with most of the roleplay but would require a few additions, subtractions or alterations let me know.

I will be playing a male for my main character. You can play whatever gender of your main character you wish.

As far as gendered pairings go I pretty much am capable of anything but Male x Male. That is the only gender pairing that I don't really enjoy writing for/as. Though if you can convince me to include this then I suppose it's possible, just not my cup of tea.

Anyways the roleplay can be on here or Discord.

Back
Top Bottom