Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Lonely Daughter Looking for daddy/friend! (Discord)

Kerramia

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Good afternoon friends,

I had decent luck and fun on my first ad and now making a second ad for some delicious incest roleplaying. I am located in the United States and can usually roleplay in the morning and late nights. I work and get off late and other responsibilities. In addition to roleplay, I have no issues with ooc and general chatting about anything. I prefer to get to know my partner a bit. I usually do about 3-5 sentences per post. I don't write a novel or anything like that.

I am looking for a taboo incest roleplay with either a dad/daughter combo or uncle/niece. I am also open to having an older male and a younger high schooler (15+) next door kind is deal.

Favorite kinks: Incest, ageplay, pregnancy, breeding, anal, oral, vanilla

I am open to other kinks. My hard no's are scat/golden showers. I am also looking to keep this in a modern, realistic setting only. Please don't message me about doing fantasy or unrealistic roleplaying please.

Plot: lonely father looking for some female attention and has been looking at his high school daughter (15+) more. Can do uncle and niece the same way. Open to ideas!

Please message me and I will get back to you as soon as I get a chance.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom