Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Darklove's requests (only looking for subs)

darklove

Super-Earth
Hello all! Welcome to my little world here.
I know these can get long BUT I highly recommend you read the entire thing!

Some info about me...been RPing off and on for 17 years. I RP in PMs (will accept replies with at least a paragraph but can go up to 8. Might make exceptions), via discord (this is meant more for faster paced replies and will accept minimum of 3 sentences up to about 3 paragraphs), or google docs which is meant for those epic stories of 5+ paragraphs. I do not like one liners. I need something to actually reply to and keep it going on.

Also note my IRL gender may not match, so if this is important to you...ask.

My kinks are wide open except for NO scat, vore, gore, mutilation, scat, slime, tentacles or death of a main character.
Some favorites are age gaps, power plays, dirty talk, teasing, and spankings. Kinks are up for discussion though except the no's. I prefer 3rd person, past tense but again this is up for discussion.

I am ghost friendly, I get life happens and sometimes we get overwhelmed. Sometimes we take unplanned breaks but more than happy to chat when you come back! I am honest...this happens to me as well.

Now my guys are tall, muscular, and powerful. They can be soft and sweet, or hard and cruel. Even a mix if desired.

Am looking for both short and long term, as well as story over smut and smut over story. So bring me you ideas, or even your starters! Just make sure you put "daddy issues" somewhere in the message as your password. I will ignore any messages without it

google docs is darklovedarkheart
discord is darklovedarkheart#8230

Oh, will ALWAYS take on Charmed or The Mortal Instruments fandom RPs!! Also enjoy Harry Potter but I will only play OCs in this.
I also enjoy NCIS, Criminal Minds, and Disney.

settings I enjoy but not limited to:
historical
fantasy
pocket worlds/alternate dimensions
modern
ABO universe....either with furrys/shifters OR strictly human with enhanced senses.

some pairings off the top of my head to jumpstart some interest
I can play either of these pairings:
father/child
siblings
teacher/student
boss/employee
shifters
shifter/witch
shifter/human
shifter/vampire
witches
witch/vampire
vampires
royalty
royalty/guard or servant

pairings where MC is the first listed
witch/human
vampire/human
sugar daddy/sugar baby
Master/sub or slave
owner/pet (furry)
Ranch owner/help or guest
photographer/model
stalker/prey
manager/celebrity
uncle/ nephew or niece

a few ideas specific to the mortal instruments: (who I want to play will be listed first)
Magnus Bane finds a new love interest - maybe its canon or oc
Jace x Clary (you could put your own spin on her if you wish)
Jace x Alec

When reaching out let me know what gender pairing you are wanting and if coming from this thread or the female one. Looking forward to hearing from you lovelies! I will also ignore any messages that do not tell me what gender pairing you are looking for and if coming from this or the female RT. Thank you

Last edited:
sick still, so looking for something easy to jump into with not a lot of planning, short term, and smut filled for distraction.

Distractions welcome. Something quick to jump into that can be added to or fleshed out over time as we continue to write.

well the holidays were crazy busy. Finally feel like I can catch up now. lol. Could use some quick, fun one shots

unsure why but feeling like something with a motorcycle gang, no concrete idea though

Back
Top Bottom