Mx Any Dying for Escape (Game of Thrones/ASOIAF *or* any fantasy)

einzig

Moon
I rather like the darker things in life.

I also like writing. I try to write well, with mood and depth and character. No specific word count allotments but I tend to write 300-500 words per post, depending on context.

I love fantasy.

I am a MAD fan of A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones). I would be embarrassed to confess just how much of my one precious life I have squandered on Youtube watching fan theories and deep dives into Martin’s esoteric mythology.

I will always say YES to a Game of Thrones/ASOIAF roleplay. We can play canon characters, which I adore, or we can write our own. Everything depends on the partner and their specific interests. On this front I am open to anything with two stipulations: I want it dark and I want it story driven. Sex-centric plots lose me after a while.

I am happy to write all the malignant smut you want, but hook me into a story about which the smut is merely one element.

I am also more than open to other canons, including original ideas and content from fantasy worlds not yet devised -- try to talk me into it.

Last edited:
Third bump. Still considering all applicants for all things. Like I said, if you're interested in something not specified here, try and talk me into it.

You might succeed.

Fourth bump.

It is spooky season so why not emphasize again my desire for spook, grimdark, malignant terror. Message me with ideas.

Back
Top Bottom