Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinda Confused

DarknessLilith

Meteorite
Okay so I didn't really know where else to post this but I have a few questions regarding my status and it won't let me message any of the staff. I recently posted a request thread yesterday, I think maybe I either bumped it too much or broke one of the rules because the next time I login into Bluemoon I notice some of my permissions were taken away. I never got a message explaining what happened and I thought maybe if I was flat out banned then I wouldn't be able to post or message at all but that's not the case. It might be some misunderstanding but if I did something wrong I would love to know how I can change it and do better next time but now I'm just kinda confused.

Anyways please let me know as soon as possible. :)

Some of your posts must have been deleted? Did you delete any?

You have to have a minimum of 3 posts to have full privileges. You have 3 now, by the by, so you should be alright.

In order to have full permissions on blue moon you need to have an account over 24 hours old (obviously not an issue) and at least three posts on the account. Ironically now that you've made this post all your permissions will have returned and you'll be good to go (you can tell by a blue name versus a grey name). In the future avoid deleting any threads that will push you below that three post mark and you'll be fine. Rather than deleting a RT you're better off simply editing it with any new content that you're interested in, and you can have up to two of them in any subforum at a time which should allow you to stay comfortably at 3+ posts without any issues.

Back
Top Bottom