Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whoever Brings the Night (Rea&EleganceFirst)

Rea

"Fortunately, I am not of a fainting disposition."
Supporter
"So, did you have fun?" The tall blond woman, dressed in a jean mini skirt and white vest, asked her shorter, 5'4" companion. A response was merely a shrug of her shoulders; the girl pulled her cardigan tighter around herself. The blond laughed, then playfully ruffled the girl's shoulder length, slightly curly brown hair. "Aww, come on, Dee, it wasn't that bad. You did fine for your first time, and you'll get better tips as you practice. I promise."

Together they walked down the dark city streets, on their way home from the club they'd just finished their shift for. The girl refered to as Dee sighed, causing the taller woman to pause midstride. "I don't know, Jamie, I mean, you're right, the money's good but…" Jamie smiled, perhaps a little cruelly, and placed her hands on the girl's shoulders. "Don't by shy, Delilah. You've got a cute little body, y'know? And you've got a talent for it. All those ballets you did back in high school? You've got a gift for movement, and with a little more training, you could become the top dancer. Well…" Jamie's smile was clearly malicious then. "...not here, that is. Even if you're a cutie, I'm still the best. Now wipe that pout off your face, grab a cab home, and I'll see you tomorrow, all right?" Delilah groaned softly while pushing Jamie back. "Yeah, all right, see ya."

As Delilah flagged down a taxi, she thought about what she'd done tonight. The club was amazing, that much was true. The building was huge and the line had stretched around the block; inside the interior was upscale and extravagant - sensual colors, purples, reds, blacks, couches and tables scattered around the perimeter with a massive lengthy bar at the back end. The center was mostly bare, serving as a dance floor, with a few raised platforms for the fire breathers to perform safely. Above on each side were balconies, reserved for VIP seating, and there were dozens of suites available if people got too drunk (and, for more private reasons, to which Jamie purposefully did not mention, knowing cute little Dee wouldn't go for a 'happy ending' with the clientele).

Jamie was right, though, Delilah did have a natural gift for dancing, even if she'd never done it in a place like this. If she'd had to remove her clothes, she'd definitely never agree to dance, but this club wasn't a sleazy strip joint. There weren't even poles for that. Instead, cages hung from the ceiling, secured by thick metal plates, that the girls were placed in. All they did was work their bodies sensually above the crowd, though the cages were more strategically placed closer to the VIP balconies, so better paying customers could see the dancers more clearly, maybe even converse with them since the music played from the DJ booth down on the main floor.

Once at home, which was a small studio apartment ten minutes from the club, Delilah took a long, hot shower. She felt dirty, even if she hadn't done anything illegal or gross. Jamie was her best friend, had been since they first met in grade school, and Delilah knew she was just trying to help. City life was expensive enough as it was; paired with college classes and no car of her own, Delilah was struggling financially. She'd been let go from her previous job; everyone had been, for that matter, as the restaurant was closed down due to the owner fraudulently evading taxes, of which Delilah had no knowledge prior to the police suddenly showing up and arresting him. After crawling into bed, Delilah noticed a new text message, from Jamie of course. "I've already got an outfit reserved for you, so don't be late, babe!" Great; she knew Jamie's tastes leaned much more provocative than she'd prefer for herself, but that was part of this job - less clothes, better tips. Fitfully Delilah slept, tossing and turning, nightmares of herself dancing in that cage again only for the bottom to fall out, dropping her not down to the floor of the club, but into the flickering flames of Hell.

Most of the next morning was spent with Delilah at her desk, tapping away to make sure her assignments were complete and research done appropriately. She was studying to become a dance instructor, ironically, wanting to share her passion of ballet in other children, as well as other common dances; waltzes, tangos, and the like. The club opened at four, so at three, Delilah called a cab to take her there. There was already a line formed, dozens of people standing in wait chatting or playing on their phones. Jamie waved from the entrance, and the bouncers slid aside the velvet rope to let them enter. "Ready for round two, babycakes? This night will be even better!" Delilah couldn't help but to smile, just a little, finding Jamie's ever constant enthusiasm infectious. "We'll see. What's this outfit you have for me look like anyway?" Jamie only laughed, stepping behind Dee to shove her toward the dressing room. "You just wait, impatient one! Get in there!"

Several other girls were already inside, leaning to the mirror with makeup brushes in hand. Some were nude, some were half dressed, others waved as Jamie and Delilah entered. It didn't bother Jamie as much as it did the shorter girl; Jamie was used to this, not her friend. A redhead approached with a plastic bag containing some clothes. "Hey, Jamie! Back for more, eh, Dee? Here, this is for you. Worked wonders for me back in the day," she said, handing over the bag to Delilah. "Oh, thanks, Bridgette," Delilah replied, starting to peek in the bag only for Jamie to rip it away. "Hey, no looking! I wanted it to be a surprise. Close your eyes, kay? We're gonna dress you up." Delilah groaned loudly, though she did smile just a little after. "Aren't we too old to play dress up?" Delilah mused. Jamie and Bridgette grinned, shaking their heads at the same time. "Oh, you poor innocent little thing," said Jamie. "That's all we do here. Go on!" added Bridgette. So she did - Delilah closed her eyes tight, wincing now and then as the girls pulled and prodded at her body, slipping on the unknown clothes before being pushed into a chair so they could apply her makeup.

"There, all done! Damn, you look fine as hell, Dee," Jamie exclaimed, helping Delilah up so she could stand in front of the mirror. The girl opened her eyes, then gasped sharply when she saw herself. They had dressed her in a very skimpy beaded belly dancing outfit. The yellows complimented her hazel eyes, and the pinks matched the ballet shoes she wore, with laces crossing half way up her calves, ending in bows at the back of her legs. Pink and gold bracelets jingled on her wrists, and a few butterfly clasps of the same color kept her hair out of her face.

"Jesus, Jamie! What are you doing to me?!" The blond grinned, throwing an arm across her friend's shoulders. "Getting you enough money you won't have to worry about college anymore, my friend. With that on, you you'll get a whole semester paid off. Now go upstairs, Paul's waiting. Doors open soon; we gotta get you in that cage and I gotta get dressed yet. I'll be across the way, so just wave if you need to get down."

Delilah shot Jamie a sharp look, but she did thank Bridgette on the way out. Paul was indeed at the balcony, pulling the chain that brought the cage close so she could safely enter. His eyes widened as she approached, to which she fiercely blushed. The cage was lifted over the edge of the railing, with a flick of his fingers the door opened. One of his hands held the bars firmly, while the other helped her get inside. Once that was done, the door clicked shut; it didn't lock, exactly, but there was a latch that kept it closed so as she moved and the cage swayed, it wouldn't open; she couldn't fall out of it until the cage was brought back to the balcony, where a safety switch allowed the latch to be opened. Delilah sat down as Paul slid the cage back over the edge, where it teetered a moment. Once still, he pulled the chain the opposite way, so the cage went over the crowd. Delilah gave him a gentle wave, letting Paul know she was okay; he nodded before heading back into the staircase; he would stay there, to block people from coming up unless they had VIP access.

Delilah began to stretch and warm up, grabbing her ankle from behind and lifting her foot to the back of her head, repeated on each side. Music began to play, soft pop sounds at first as the doors opened and folks began to enter. Once the vibe picked up the pace and tempo would increase, but for now, it was meant to just get people settled and let the dancers feel the crowd. Delilah didn't pay any attention to them; she just continued to stretch her legs in almost impossible ways - only what a professional ballet dancer could do, or someone who did yoga constantly.

title from this song @ Nightwish

Linsey, reffered to by friends (and most gossip magazines) as Lyn, was the young and only daughter to her father. Though Linsey wasn't a media-tycoon herself, her father had always loved shining a spotlight on their company. Most rich second generations were only that. Born into wealth and not a clue how to run the business after their parents left it to them. The first difference between Linsey and any regular second genner...Linsey had actually started to company with her father. A young adult in her twenties graduated highschool and instead of wasting her time on partying and drugs, decided to invest it into the cyber-electronic security network she and her dad had been programming in their spare time together. The software, now worth millions if not billions, had been a great succes ever since it's launch. Though Linsey and her dad knew they couldn't just launch one programm and trust it to pay the bills for all eternity. They'd invested in the stock-market as well as a team of engineers and service employees...creating a security network that covered everything from small laptops at home to government issued servers at militairy bases all over the globe.

Now, CEO of one of the largest companies in the continent, Linsey focussed on keeping the company running more so than the development of the project. Meeting with millitary officials, hiring managing staff and of course the finances. It was a task that was too much to handle for just one person, but Linsey refused to let it go. Which meant working long hours, often 7 days a week...leaving no time for family or friends.

Not he cared too much about that, Linsey had always been a loner. Friends often didn't share her passions or hobbies. She didn't want to talk about golf with other millionaires, neither did she care to hang out by some lousy bar like other former friends of her did. No, Linsey much rather indulge in the few delights she made time for by herseld. Which left just one thing...a family...a wife...girlfriend or boyfriend, though she preffered women...bluntly put, someone to have sex with.

The one thing no woman could ignore right? A primal urge, an aching of the mind and the body... but no one to share it with. But that wasn't true. Maybe not one person to love tenderly and spend hours watching TV with. But Linsey definitly had sex, quite a lot of it actually.

'Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy pussy.' The thought alone brought a smile to her lips before bringing the crystal glass to her mouth. Overpriced whiskey ran down her tongue as Timbury sat back in the lounger of the VIP area. Linsey had fucked almost every woman this club had to offer. Unsure why she felt the need to try someone else every time, the club's owner and employees accepted the fact their customer and main private benefactor just had this odd craving. Which, for the money offered, they were happy to cater to.

Linsey recognized a girl in a cage above her head, raising her glass in greeting to the woman she'd known as Jamie. If that even was her real name... Linsey wasn't exactly looking to get laid with Jamie (again), but the girl seemed to have a instinct for what the CEO would enjoy that evening...or who she'd enjoy. Beside that, Jamie was a good dancer and fun to be around. There was nothing wrong with getting her close, and who knew, maybe she could even by one of the few 'repeats' of she played her cards right?

As Linsey's gaze met Jamie's ahe lifted one manicured finger from the glass and motioned Jamie towards her with a confident and sexy smile. Then, leaning on the railing high above the 'regulars' her eyes roamed to the room and especially the cages.

Last edited:
Jamie was absolutely thrilled that her favorite customer had taken the usual spot on the upper deck, and it was only luck that Jamie was the closest to the balcony. Chains throughout the areas could pull the cages to different sections, so the clients wouldn't have to change locations just to see different girls. It also gave the girls a break from the clients, if things got too rough or tawdry and they simply just wanted to get away without going through the process of bringing the cage back over the edge. That's what the bouncers were for - trained to detect subtle changes, or specific hand movements indicating the dancer was uncomfortable. So when the woman tipped her glass Jamie smirked coyly, turning her back before giving a quick hip shaking movement, side to side cocked sharply as she shimmied down until her knees were bent, but her back straight. Same movements again, rising then in a twisting motion, so by the end Jamie was facing the woman once more.

Delilah, having no clue who she was, didn't even notice how Jamie moved from across the building. There was no one in the VIP section at her side, yet she danced nonetheless. Her movements were more fluid, graceful, not as quick or sexual as Jamie's. Delilah radiated sensual, beautiful energy instead, twirling on her toes with her other leg still bent, ankle held high enough to nearly reach her ear. She did hear the faint clink of chains moving a cage, but it was just white noise to her now. The music below captivated her attention, allowing the tempo into her body so her dance could match it perfectly. Jamie had nodded down to the bouncer, who had begun to pull the device allowing Jamie closer to the balcony - closer than anyone else would be allowed, since touching the dancers wasn't allowed, not in public, of course, but this customer was a very special case.

"Welcome back," Jamie greeted with a cool tone though her eyes flickered with excitement. "Always a pleasure to dance for you, beautiful. Morgan wants another shot; she's downstairs," that girl wasn't a dancer, not fully, she worked as one of the fire breathers. "Josh sure misses you too." Not all the dancers were girls, but Josh also performed on the main floor, serving to cover all bases. He was quite the hit among men and women. Morgan was his wife, and they enjoyed watching their spouse fucking (or get fucked by) someone else, or teaming up in a threesome. This club catered to all sexualities - that fact conveniently left out of Delilah's knowledge. As far as the girl knew, dancers left to take breaks or have lunch, not necessarily to bed one of the VIP clients - only VIP could ask for that, and it was still a choice. No one was obligated to have sex, and if anyone tried to become forceful, bouncers handled that swiftly. Most were willing, as the money was thrice as good.

"Otherwise…" Jamie laughed cruelly, tossing her head back to call the woman's attention across the room. "...we've got a fresh new dancer to play with. She doesn't know everything we do here." Jamie's head had tilted toward Delilah's cage, where the beaded belly dancing girl was performing a pirouette. "She's a friend of mine, so be gentle, yeah? I doubt you can convince her to play. You'd still have a pretty thing to look at nonetheless."

"Then we'll need to strike a deal..." Linsey purred at the familiar woman in the cage. "I'm rather excited, so maybe..." she said and gave the cage itself a little tap with her finger. "Maybe someone I know a bit better can take the edge of, so I will be gentle on the new employee?" Linsey said and smiled at Jamie playfully. "I don't want Morgan today, she's got a good body, but god is she a lazy lover. You on the other hand..." Linsey said and leaned close to the cage and to Jamie slowly. "You know how to dance and fuck at the same time. Tell you what, if you can make it out tonight and join me in my personal room... I'll pay double the price and get you the full VIP treatment at the local spa. For free." Linsey offered. She didn't offer small rewards, but in exchange, she accepted all her needs to be catered to with perfection. A half assed lover like Morgan would never get a chance again. If Linsey saw her beg for money, she'd rather kick her than give her a penny of her fortune. Bitches who took shirt for granted...disgusting. If you want to earn money using your body, fucking use it to the best of your abilities.

Even as she requested Jamie to be her more intimate playmate today, Linsey's eyes followed Jamie's advice as she noticed the unfamiliar face in the cage. Whoever was in there didn't belong. Surely she could dance, and any horny man or woman downstairs wouldn't see any difference. But Linsey's trained eye immediatly picked her out for what she was. A girl struggling to make ends meet, desperate need of money...and this was the easiest way to get it. She didn't look quite comfortable though, doing what she needed, but not living in the moment. In fact, she seemed to live entirely in her own world. Dancing in her own style... it made her special, and Linsey liked special women.

"I'm getting impatient Jamie..." Linsey said as her eyes focussed on the caged woman again. "Tell the bouncer to hurry, for he's not the one that's going to have deal with an impatient dominant. You are..." Linsey added with a wink, though the fire in her eyes told Jamie exactly what was on the CEO's mind. Linsey wasn't looking to cuddle, and keeping her waiting would only edge her on more!

Linsey turned away from the VIP area and left to walk towards the private bedroom she held the key to, one privilidge she'd enforced on the owner. She wasn't using any own fuckroom...she had her own, furnished and stocked just like she wanted. Anything she wanted at her disposal. If Jamie wasn't joining her soon, Linsey would call a manager and request someone else... but god bless whichever soul had to fill the shoes of 'back-up girl' to an irritated Linsey!

Jamie's grin was just as playful and willing; she preened from the compliments, and as if to prove Linsey's words correct the girl shimmied a little more. "Oh, I'm sure I can manage that," came the reply, knowing full well she absolutely would be able to do so. No one dared dismiss this woman, not when the club relied on her payments for continual upkeep and the like. Christ, Jamie was surprised they hadn't offered her a partnership yet, but maybe they had and she just chose not to - an obligation to pay made it a business, then, and Lin seemed to just want to have fun. "I'll be right down, don't worry!"

Just as Linsey turned away, Jamie glanced down to the bouncer, who was already turning to head up the stairs so he could release her. "Who do you want to take over for you?" He asked while carefully holding the cage still as Jamie stepped out. Across the way, Delilah finally noticed, her dance paused with a curious expression upon her face. Jamie waved with a smile, letting her friend know everything was fine. "Bring Dee over here, and have Bridgette take her place instead." The bouncer perked a brow - Linsey often came back to her balcony even after playing with one of the dancers. Jamie chuckled, knowing what he was thinking. "She'll be fine. I'm gonna take Lin's edge off, and you know she wouldn't do anything bad, especially to someone new."

Immediately Jamie was off, scurrying to Linsey's door. She knocked thrice, her usual calling card, and was already undressing by the time the door opened.

The bouncer went back downstairs, crossed the floor, then headed up to Delilah's section, which was still empty. "You're headed to Jamie's side," he explained. Delilah blinked softly. "How come? Is she okay?" He nodded. "Yeah, she's fine. Just has some … business … to tend to. Bridgette's taking over for you. Ready?"

Delilah's frown remained but she nodded nonetheless; she sat down then held the bars so the cage wouldn't rock too badly as he pulled the chain, making her cage cross to the other side, which in turn pulled the one Jamie had inhabited as well in the opposite direction. Delilah looked around the new VIP section but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Oh well, Jamie was fine, she was sure of it. So, she began to dance once more. About an hour later, Delilah saw Jamie emerging from one of the back rooms heading to the bar. She seemed a little disheveled, for whatever reason; Dee would just have to ask what happened once she could get down.

Last edited:
As Linsey got back to her usaul spot near the balcony she watched Jamie for a few minutes. She loved seeing what she did to a woman, even if they redid their make-up and clothing, one could still tell she'd been properly put through the wringer. A tell tale sign that she'd done a good job herself, sex wasn't clean or easy...at least not to Linsey.

Linsey herself could use a breather, her hips alone felt like she'd been through a heavy work-out. The rest of her body more at ease, her mind put to rest as she could enjoy the club's more subtle and usual pleasures. The music still wasn't what she'd usually listen to, but the dancing bodies and prestine alcohol certainly matched her desires.

That was when she noticed the young thing placed in front of her. She'd spotted the woman before, but it became so much clearer just how out of her place this bird exactly was. She was dancing on a whole different level, actually prioritising skill and perfection over being sexy... which was a chance to the usual stripper like dancing the others did when hoisted up.

A man close to Linsey's spot voiced his dissaproval to his friends. Saying he'd rather see some 'thick ass bitch twerk...'. Linsey shook her head and could only laugh as mankind once again showed why men were the inferior race. Men simply couldn't enjoy sexy when it was biting them in the ass...programmed to like ridiculous stereo-types and nothing else.

Linsey however showed great interest in the woman, enjoying two full songs of her dancing while she held an empty glass...not even realising just how quickly time was progressing as she was caught up in the movements. Only when she asked for a refill did she lean close to the cage and smiled warmly. "Hello darling, you seem to be new around here aren't you?" The dominant stated beginning her conversation on an open and plain level.

"Where have you learned to dance? You've certainly had different training from the others..."

After some time the balcony began to fill with people; mostly men, at first, a trio of them watching the ballet dancer twirl smoothly, expertly on point, of which they didn't seem particularly pleased with - not that Delilah noticed. She continued to spin and dance but her eyes kept flashing down to Jamie, who had ordered a drink, then a shot, before scurrying back to the dressing room. What the hell had happened to her, if she was so desperate for a drink? Jamie hadn't even looked up at her yet. A feminine laugh from the balcony caught Delilah's attention - during her twirl she caught the brief glance of a woman, clearly not in the mens' group as they sat separately, no conversation between them. Huh, interesting - not her place to question it, though, so Delilah merely stood on the toes of one foot, bent over at the waist horizontally, with arms stretched at her sides for balance. It held a little symbolism - a respectful bow toward the sole woman, and not at the men.

After the first song, the men became disinterested; one of them seemed to have enough grace to leave a tip nonetheless, but all three went back downstairs to find some chicks they could dance with, and actually touch. Alone with the woman didn't seem to bother Delilah; she continued to dance, her body bending in ways only a professional dancer could perform.

At last Linsey approached, catching Delilah mid-spin in a pirouette. She completed the twirl with a prideful, but not narcissistic, smile. "I am; day two, actually. I'm still learning the ropes." Oblivious to the double entendre, Delilah continued to answer the woman's questions. "I started ballet lessons as soon as I could walk, and I've taken others, as well. Not much to show for it, in a little cage like this, though." Delilah couldn't jump, leap, or swivel across the stage like she was used to.

Fearful the woman wasn't enjoying her dance, especially given how the men had gone, Delilah faced Linsey. "If you don't like it, I can bring Jamie back. I think … I'm not even sure where she disappeared to." She couldn't have left, right?

Last edited:
"Oh no..." Linsey said and swatted away Delilah's comment about bringing back Jamie. "Give her a rest, I'm pretty sure she's spend." The dominant woman said but did not linger on the topic, much more interested in her new girl than the one she'd previously fucked until her eyes rolled back... focus*

"Aside, I'd love to learn more about you!" Linsey said and accepted the drink without even looking at the shirtless stud that had handed it to her. Bringing it to her lips and nearly dropping it as she placed it on the balcony blindly.

"So many years of ballet, and you're in a cage shaking your ass for men downstairs?" Linsey asked and raised her eyebrow with a hint of dissaproval clearly notable on her face. "How has that come to be?" The dom asked and pointed a finger at Delilah. "And don't tell me this is what you envisioned, or liked doing... I don't buy that for a second." She hissed and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so direct...but I can't help it at times. Rubbing a multi-million corporation and being a dominant sometimes infects real life...who knew?" The billionaire joked as some of the alcohol she'd been consuming kicked in. Besides, everyone knew who she was around here...she'd expected the new girls to get a briefing ahead of time. Especially when they were moved towards Linsey's regular spot...

Besides, her wealth was all due to her personal succes...something Linsey took great pride in as she'd worked for it every single day. Tipping these girls royal amounts felt satisfying, the look on their faces when they got a month's wage just handed to them. Or in the case of Jamie, shoved into her thong, admittedly much closer to her flower than any other customer likely would... but Linsey wasn't like any regular customer. 2000 dollars, 4 bank-notes the blonde had earned herself by giving what the dominant what she wanted...and 3 orgasms of her own. The last admittedly taking a lot from Jamie as the dom forced it upon her body by use of toys...not stopping until the blonde screamed into her ballgag once again...damn it Linsey, focus*

Spent? From what?! Jamie had barely done anything yet! Had she gone off for a private dance, or something? Was that why she looked so tuckered out? Delilah knew some girls did that, and wrongly assumed it was just a dance they did, for small VIP groups or whatever, bachelor parties and the like. The woman's further comment brought forth a faint pink blush to Delilah's cheeks. Well, that was nice of her to say, but she was hardly an interesting girl - at least, she thought so. A college student dancing to pay bills; barely worth the time to tell the story, cliché as it was.

Yet, the woman's continued statements forced Delilah to cease her dancing altogether. The blush darkened, and so too, her eyes. Delilah glared at her, not liking how it seemed the woman was judging her so cruelly - even if it was true. She had parted her lips to snap back a rude reply, but was caught off when Linsey quickly apologized. Delilah's face softened, shoulders slumped embarrassingly.

"Hmph," was all that came at first, a soft dissatisfied breathy sigh showing her displeasure at the accusation. "Not everyone is blessed with such wealth, you know." No need to be rude in return, she knew, so with a softer, apologetic breath Delilah went on. "You're right, I suppose. I don't particularly enjoy this aspect," Delilah waved delicately at the skimpy beaded dress, "but college isn't cheap. I only have one more year, and interning at the dance studio downtown doesn't pay, just adds to experience points." They had promised to hire her as an assistant teacher once she graduated, though.

Linsey's term of being a dominant went unnoticed - at least, not for what it was truly meant; Dee simply thought it was a business term, dominating her industry and not others' bodies. Delilah did know such things existed, but had never dwelled on the idea.

"So I'd better get back to it," Delilah added, a little coldly, while she turned her back to Linsey - not in a dismissive way, just to resume her previous twirl. Her left leg came up from behind, and her arms reached back to grasp her toes. Her chest pressed outward, and she began to spin - slowly at first, then quicker, full speed by the end of six twirls which caused the cage to slightly rattle.

Last edited:
One more right that was only reserved to the filthy rich woman was that SHE was in charge of the club as well. She never used such rights, or only seldom whenever a person was really rude to her....but this time so caught the attention of a guard by dropping an icecube from the nearby tub onto his head and pointed for him to take Delilah's cage down. Linsey herself then dismounted the stairs and for the briefest of moments made her way through the horny and sweaty mess on the dancefloor until she stood in front of the cage as it was lowered and awaited for it to be opened.

"Hi again!" Linsey said with a wink and waved at Delilah as she noticed who she was. "We're far from done talking. So, your shift just ended. Frees us some time, come on...follow me." Linsey chat with a wide smile as the guard guided Delilah off of the dancefloor without getting touched and practically forced her to follow Linsey into the quiet backstage area where employees got dressed.

"Here's s good spot. Sorry for the hastle, but I hate leaving conversations unfinished." Linsey said as she sat down on a crate in the dimly lighted area backstage as she took a closer look at Delilah's attire. "What the fuck did they put you in? A ballerina in a belly-dancing outfit...I'd doubt whoever was in charge if I didn't put them there specifically myself." The woman said and touched Delilah's knee for a brief second as she leaned forward. "No worries, you're still getting paid for tonight's preformance. I just want to hear you story... I don't quite get it. I mean, can't you get a scholarship or something? This isn't a place for you darling..." Linsey said in the kindest and caring tone.

"How about I make you an offer? You dance, but not in here, but on stage...or even better, my livingroom and I pay for your college tution." Linsey offered with a smile as she looked at the woman opposite her. "I'd hate to see you waste your talents and beauty in this place..."

Thankfully the woman seemed to get the hint - Delilah noticed that she had turned to leave, and while upset with herself at being rude, it had to be done. The less she danced, the less tips she'd receive, and certainly would get in trouble the more she talked instead of the more she moved. Unfortunately, Jamie hadn't made it clear who truly ran the place, even if it was from the shadows. It was best Dee learned the hard way, she thought - the girl was hardly ever cruel enough to warrant being fired for a sharp tongue, and besides, Jamie knew what Linsey liked. Dee would never go for that sort of thing, anyway.

Right?

So it was surprising that Delilah felt the cage rattle - he pulled the chain lightly at first, letting her know it'd be moving, so she could grab the bars securely. Instead of going across, the cage began to descend. Oh, shit, maybe she already screwed this up. She couldn't lose this job! She'd never been fired before! At the sight of the woman from above Delilah blinked slowly, stunned by how she seemed not angry, but instead, eager. "Wh-What? No, I just started...ah, hey!" She shot the bouncer a sharp glare upon his insistent push after the stranger. His expression was stern, granting no option to protest what Linsey wanted from her.

The dressing area was empty - Jamie had since gone back upstairs to clean up Linsey's room, before she'd eventually return to a cage. Delilah stood in front of the woman, shyly crossing her arms over her chest now that they were alone. "It was Bridgette's idea. I didn't pick it," she explained bitterly. Her brow perked as the woman demanded to know more, which just didn't make any damn sense. Sure, she stood out from the crowd with her skill but it hardly seemed important to the girl.

Linsey's offer made Delilah freeze in place; hazel hues widened but otherwise she stood remarkably still. Finally she released an awkward laugh, the tone musical and light. "You're crazy," Delilah mocked with a shake of her head. "I'll tell you, I guess, but I'm not going home with you." She didn't even know the woman, that's dangerous. Even if she clearly had wealth, it didn't mean she wasn't a sociopath or something.

"I did get a scholarship, but dance isn't exactly like sports, you know? There are far more agents looking for athleticism than there is for music. It covers my classes and books, but I have to pay my rent and whatever else, y'know. When I first moved here with Jamie," Delilah paused, recalling their past homes, and she shivered, "I took out a loan to get an apartment. I can't live with her. She's my best friend but, well … she likes to party too much. Not my thing."

Neither was dancing in a club, but here she was.

Delilah cocked her weight to one hip, but never lowered her arms. "I don't know what you're looking for, but it's not me. I'm not a charity case, okay? I work for what I need, even if it means…" Delilah tilted her head back toward the entry of the club, her sentence silently finished. "Name's Delilah, by the way," she finished, at last lowering her arms only to extend a hand in greeting. Might as well end on a more friendly note.

Last edited:
Linsey took the extended hand and planted a kiss on top of it as part of a formal greeting. "The name's Linsey, and you may not be aware, but I'm the soul benefactor that raised this place. While I don't activly manage it, I own more than half." The dominant said as she released Delilah's hand as she ran her fingers down the woman's with a soft and tender touch.

"But you're mistaken." Linsey said her friendly smile making room for a more business straight face. "You're not dancing in my place in any sorta freaky way. What I meant to say is that I'm throwing a party soon, where I'd like you to preform. If it's any consolidation to you, you can take Jamie or anyone else if it makes you more comfortable. If you don't want to take this chance to earn money by doing what you like, that's fine. But I meant what I said, I do NOT want you dancing inside a cage for another minute." Linsey said before her face turned soft again.

"Belief it or not, I care for you... and if that means protecting you against yourself, then so be it. Don't make me fire you, resign yourself... take this chance to earn more money than the club offers by doing what you love! Being appreciated for your skill instead of just because you got tits..."

Linsey got up from the crate with a low sigh and nodded to Delilah. "I know it's a lot to take in, I really do... here..." Linsey said handing Delilah a fancy gold coated business card. "Talk to Jamie, think things through...and just, give me a call whenever you decide." With that the rich woman left the backstage area but certainly wasn't done with her new arrival yet. She'd work to do, but luckily she could acces all employee files and get just what she needed.

The next day Delilah would be met with a knock on her door as early as 9 a.m. "Good-morning Miss, we got a pre-paid order from...Linsey...to install airconditioning as well as a new radiator in this place." The husky voice of the coffee sipping construction worker said and handed Delilag yet another businesscard, this one had a small message written on the back of it.

"These appartments are known for it's horrific climate, I can't see your muscles waste away because of it."

"We'll need the place for about an hour, then you should be all set-up. Nifty equipment for such a cheap room, but who I am to judge?" The man asked and waved his friends over to come and deliver the equipment neccessairy for the job.

No, Delilah hadn't been aware - and yes, she felt incredibly foolish for the ignorance. Part of her didn't want to believe it but the evidence was stacked up in the truth; the bouncer hadn't stopped her from entering an employees only area, rather he had pushed Dee into it forcing her to follow Linsey plus he had brought the girl down upon the woman's request. And if she was throwing a party a ballerina would fit well for, it must be some high-class black-tie affair. Bringing Jamie along would be comforting, but that crazy chick would likely start a drinking contest instead of work properly.

Delilah had remained mostly silent until Linsey mentioned protecting the girl from herself - she snorted a bit, her eyes quickly cast aside with brows knit in silent anger. She knew how to handle herself, thank you very much - okay, for the most part, she did. The bitter old memories resurfaced for just a moment until Linsey continued in an almost threatening manner. Dee certainly didn't want to get fired (that was bad for resumes, after all) but the offer was just too good to be true.

With a trembling hand Delilah took the offered card, but did not yet fully look at it. "Sure," she responded quietly, not surprised and even thankful that Lynsey chose to depart at that moment. None of this made sense! Some pretty stranger promised to make her dreams come true; while Delilah wanted to believe Lynsey had the best intentions there were lingering long-reaching lessons from a past left behind that knew this was just a game. It had to be.

So for several minutes Delilah stood there with her back against the wall, clutching the business card as if she'd disappear without it. Finally she exhaled heavily before turning back into the club.

Too good to be true. Had to be. No one was this lucky. She didn't deserve it anyway. Just a sick play. Sure.

And yet as soon as Delilah moved toward a free cage several bouncers came close, barring her path. Any concerns were dismissed by a simultaneous shake of their heads; she wasn't allowed to dance anymore. Not here. Not ever. She'd been gone no more than ten minutes yet word had reached of Linsey's command. With no choice Delilah collected her things then left; she sent a brief vague text to Jamie, who didn't answer - already aware of the circumstances.

The evening was spent mostly sitting on her couch with soft classical music playing, Delilah idly twirling the card deftly between her fingers and knuckles. She'd throw the card onto her coffee table, turn on an episode of The Office, then pick it back up - rinse, repeat, until Delilah fell asleep. A late night of thinking alone; she slept in far later than usual. At eight she rose, yawning loudly and stretching before scampering toward the coffee maker. She spent nearly an hour at the counter, flipping through grades and assignments - annoyed that Jamie still hadn't answered her previous night's worried text. A knock at the door made her smile, hoping it was her friend -

-only to find yet another stranger, and a handful of them at that, carrying some expensive looking equipment. Delilah rolled her eyes at the handwritten message, even if she felt … well, a little spoiled by such a thing. "Yeah, okay, thanks. I'll get dressed and get out of your hair." Somehow she knew denying them entry would do more harm than good, even if she hadn't asked for such things.

So she called Jamie, who wearily answered with a "What now?" Dee smiled while stepping into the main street from her apartment. "Can we get brunch? I need to a-"

"Yeah you fucking do! Jesus, Dee, the hell you do last night? I bring you in and on the second day you-"

"Meet Linsey?"

"Oh, fuck. Oh, right. Look, it's not as bad as it seems…"

"Seems better than it should be."

"Okay, well, that too. It's a long story. Cooper's, ten...make it twenty minutes?"

"Yeah, see you there."

So the girls sat and talked; Jamie had worked up an appetite the night before but Delilah barely touched anything on her plate. Dee explained what happened with Linsey. Jamie said it was a good thing. Dee insisted it was too good to be true. Jamie elaborated … a little … on the truth. Linsey was a trusted benefactor, she wasn't lying, and could help. Delilah didn't believe Jamie. Jamie gave that familiar silent expression - a lifted brow and a genuine smirk; 'you trusted me then? So trust me now.'

If Delilah didn't wish to sexually perform, fine. Linsey may be aggressive but not forceful. None of that matter came up in conversation; best leave it to Linsey to discuss in time.

So, after brunch, Delilah called a cab while dialing Linsey's number.

"You really didn't give me a choice," she greeted immediately, not even identifying herself. "Fine. I'll dance for you. When do you need me?"

Last edited:
Linsey smiled as the phone rang, the control obsessed dominant had already acquired and saved Delilah's phone-number. The caller ID displaying which voice would be greeting her as she picked up. Delilah half expected yet another berathing or attitude from her desired girl, but was (to her pleasant surprise) greeted with a much more 'obedient' Delilah. "I've been told my choices more often than not sound as obligations, but I assure you my actions had nothing to do with any acquired debt." Linsey said as she dropped into a chair back in her home, waving her personal assistant away as she didn't want to hear anything the pretty blonde currently had to say. "I've been informed everything is working as intended, the company used the opportunity while you were away to also install a new sink and drain in your kitchen." The billionaire informed the considerably poor student like it was nothing, retail worth spend today was at least over 2000 dollars! Then again, less than an hours work probably.

"While on the topic of neccessairy improvements... I thought I'd made myself clear I did not want you dancing inside of a cage...?" Linsey said and didn't give Delilah a chance to respond before continuing. "If I tell you to stop doing something, you stop... it's not hard. I will never ask anything you're not comfortable with. If so, we talk about it. But trust is key if we want this to work out." The dominant woman said most likely meaning something different than the desired submissive. Where Linsey was certainly looking to get into Delilah's pants, in a more personal way than the sluts she fucked in the club...Delilah likely had no such intention yet.

"As per you dancing, I need you to bring you own outfit. Whatever you're most comfortable in, to dance that means. Music will be taken care off, there's a live orchestra you can tell what to play or even hand the sheets to." Linsey instructed as she pushed herself up from her seat at home and walked over to the Penthouse window overlooking the city. "Then there's your party outfit, you won't just be an employee. You're on the guest-list as well, I will send my clothing assistant to your appartment. She'll take you and your friend shopping for proper attire, she'll cover the expenses on my behalf of course. You'll find these parties at the Dellaware can get very upclass." Linsey said as her tone suddenly dropped, where she'd been directive and business-like during this conversation as she needed to, the dom's voice changed into a much warmer and friendly tone all of a sudden. "Delilah, I can't tell you how grateful I am for you doing me this favor. I've been looking forward to this ever since I first saw you. Thank you..." The warm soft voice almost whispered into the phone before Linsey clicked her tongue.

"Now, get that friend on the phone and make sure the two of you are ready to go shopping!" Linsey ordered but with a little laugh behind it. Odd... usually her 'girls' were more than happy to go shopping. Actually EXPECTING to be taken out shopping.

Delilah certainly had hoped so - any acquired debt had been imposed upon her, not asked for. She said nothing thus far though her lips did tighten in a thin line while waving a hand to hail a cab back home. After hearing yet another unexpected addition was installed Delilah couldn't stifle the sharp, surprised gasp. "They did what?" How the hell had Linsey known the faucet leaked, and the drain often got plugged even if she just ran water?! Not to mention having her address, which was the least of Dee's concerns at the moment. Delilah was renting, after all, so she couldn't gauge her landlord's response to all this. Pleased repairs were being made without him paying, or annoyed someone else was just barging in - even if it was being paid for.

Was this woman psychic or something? "B-But I d-" Caught off, Dee couldn't explain that she hadn't gone back to dancing last night. Wasn't allowed to, that is, which Linsey already knew somehow. How could she trust someone who so quickly and inexplicably knew private information? Right, she owned most of the club. Records, and the like. Still, Dee was uncomfortable with the level of reward solely by meeting the woman. "I-well, yes, okay, you're right." Trust. Hard to come by. If Jamie hadn't insisted otherwise, Delilah wouldn't consider it.

By then a cab had pulled up: Dee slid inside, nervously biting the inside of her cheek. "A guest? I'm not su-" As always Linsey commanded the conversation leaving no ability to deny or question what she wanted. A dance outfit was easy; she had several but hardly had any formal wear for exceptional upscale environments. Delilah knew how to perform for a crowd but to mingle? That was harder, surprisingly. Dancing was a performance, a role to fill - idle chit chat with strangers was evidently difficult, given how she kept stumbling on the phone with Linsey.

The stranger seemed to know exactly how to react, however. Linsey's calm tone instantly relaxed Delilah; the girl smiled bashfully, and even if silent, the other woman may be able to detect it given the higher pitched pleased exhale. "I will. Thank you."

But there was no friend to call. Certainly Jamie would love the idea of going shopping and not paying, but Delilah really didn't want her at the party. Not this kind of party. Back at home - just in time to see the crew departing, of which she thanked profusely - Delilah had a quick shower and wasn't surprised to hear yet another knock just as she finished dressing in everyday common clothes (skinny leg light wash jeans, and a plain purple t-shirt with a tulip design on the back).

As soon as Delilah opened the door, a young man wearing pastel colors lifted a brow, then clicked his tongue with disappointment. "Oh, honey, we have work to do with you. She just loves making it difficult for me. Come along, then, let's go. Chop chop, the car's waiting. I'm Oscar, by the way." As always, no time to protest - the blond male tugged her arm, forcing Dee back into the street. "Where's your friend?" He asked as they slid into the 'not-car' … it was a goddamn limousine! Delilah wrinkled her nose. "It'll just be me," she replied quietly; the male seemed happy by that fact but only nodded with acknowledgement. One trainwreck was enough to deal with.

Hours later he helped her carry a dozen bags into Dee's apartment; Delilah had said just one outfit, but he insisted Linsey had instructed otherwise. Choices, in case she changed her mind and preferred something else - Delilah liked all the clothes, honestly, but she knew when he spoke 'in case' it was what Linsey wanted, as all the outfits had been photographed by his phone and sent to the woman for approval.

"Don't be laaaate~!" Oscar called in a sing-song voice as he left.

The following weekend, Saturday afternoon, had Delilah running around her apartment collecting things. Linsey's car would arrive in a few minutes, but that was the least of her worries. She'd already packed both the dancing and party outfit in a duffel bag, and yet she still felt unprepared. Oscar was once again waiting to pull the girl within the vehicle, fussing about how to pin her hair back, what makeup would be best - Dee sat there silently as he dramatized, even as they approached Linsey's estate. Only when the driver parked did she verbalize her concerns. "You're sure you'll make me presentable? I don't want to disappoint."

Oscar laughed mockingly. "Honey, you're gonna look like a million bucks, and that's a drop in the bucket for her. Come along, ballerina, we've got plenty to prep for and just a few hours to get ready. Let's not keep Lin waiting, yeah?"

Last edited:
As the car pulled up to the grande porch, parking next to a Rolls Royce...among many other expensive cars in which the other guests arrived... the driver got out and quickly made it's way around the car to open the door on Delilah's side. Once it opened Delilah would be greeted by a perfect manicured hand that served as aid for her to get out of the car. Once she did, the beautiful woman called Rose greeted Delilah with a warm smile. "The name's Rose, I'm Miss Menz her personal assistant." The blonde said and gave her gay colleague a nod as he climbed out of the car himself. "I'm to escort the two of you to the dressing-rooms. Miss Menz wants to ensure you're comfortable and ready before making your entrance. If you'd follow me around the back Delilah?" Rose asked with a warm smile to the desired submissive of her employer, while her own colleague got but a mere nod in the right direction.

Rose was a striking figure, tall, with legs that seemed never ending even in the pinpoint black and white business attire she was wearing opposed to the wild array of colours flurrying about the porch alone. Her model like looks were softened with the warm smile she gave Delilah, but her face at any other instance was stern and careful. Calculated like a body-guard, straight to the point as a billionaire's assistant was likely to be. Even when this was far from a million dollar office, instead a party that had all sorts of people buzzing around the place. Already a couple was making out behind one of the porche's flower-bushes. An older man in expensive suit, a girl in CLEARLY too tight of an outfit for her young frame...a sugar baby for sure. Or escort, but Rose merely brushed passed them without giving them any attention, Oscar (the clothing assistant) made a gagging sound which Rose answered with a stern look to shut the man up.

Soon the trio had reached the side-entrance to the large main-building. More could be seen lying ahead and even a wing to the side. "Oscar! Take Delilah upstairs and get her dressed and ready, Miss Menz will likely be down here to check for herself. Don't take your time, hurry." Rose ordered before her face turned soft and almost motherly like as she touched Delilah's shoulder. "Oscar is annoying, but he's an artist when it comes to this sorta stuff. Trust him. Someone will come and bring you a drink soon, I'm going back to check with Miss Menz. I'll be back briefly, if ever you need anything just call out my name and I'll be by your side in an instant. Oscar here will put my number in your phone. Now, smile, you're at a party." Rose said giving Delilah a reassuring squueze to her shoulder before sharp heels carried the assistant over the paved path back to the main-entrance.

"Ahem...waiting..." Oscar called from inside the room. A room that oddly resembled, but surpassed, the dressing rooms to the club Delilah had been dancing in. Same sorta lights, but much grander and luxurious in it's furniture.

Softly Delilah blinked, a bit surprised by the graceful blond who so easily led the way for the three to enter Linsey's estate - massive as it was, Dee briefly wondered how many rooms there were but was cut off from internal thoughts by the confident stride of Rose. "Nice to meet you, and thank you, Rose." Clearly she'd been doing this for a long time, with calculated and measured movements. Oscar walked with more of a bounce in his steps, often tilting his head side to side as if singing a song within his own mind. Upon seeing a couple making out nearby, Dee blushed furiously though was quick to smile awkwardly at Oscar's disgusted expression. Not that she would judge, of course, it wasn't her place but obviously this party had a hidden sensual undertone Delilah had yet to fully realize.

Oscar rolled his eyes as Rose 'complimented' him; Delilah couldn't stop the short amused laugh from sounding, though he didn't seem truly offended. "Yes, of course, thank you again. I'll do my best." Didn't she always? Delilah prided herself on working hard, pursuing quality over quantity. Oscar wasn't as patient as Rose, it seemed - his comment made Dee twitch before she quickly followed him into an upper-level dressing room. "Sorry, sorry, I'm a bit nervous, y'know?" He clicked his tongue against his teeth before shutting the door, leaving them alone inside. "You shouldn't be. Clearly Linsey's got a thing for you, or you wouldn't be here. She doesn't exactly pick up trash, right? First I'll get you dressed up all pretty like, so you can mingle and chill out - you need it, I can tell. Once everyone gets here, I'll bring you back to get on your little dancing outfit - which reminds me…?"

"Oh, right! I have it," Delilah explained, pulling from her bag the leotard and ballet shoes. Oscar sighed with distress. "Good enough of a base, I guess. I can doll it up later. Go on, get out of those clothes, girl. We've got work to do and no time to do it."

If any other man had said such things Delilah wouldn't obey; his eyes were for colors of fabric and not her skin and curves. Besides, she'd still be covered by her underclothes. Just as Oscar finished zipping up the back hem of the chosen dress for Delilah they heard a soft, polite knock on the closed door. Lightly he held Delilah's shoulders to keep her in front of the vanity before he swept toward the door. Upon opening, they'd be greeted by an expertly dressed young man holding a tray of various glasses and liquids. "Wine, for the lady and sir?" He spoke sweetly, to which Oscar smiled in a much more familiar way, indicating some private relationship between them they didn't observe publically - not initially, that is. "You seem like a white sort of girl, eh, Delilah?"

She glanced back at the boys through the mirror, a twitch of a grin showing her agreement with his odd psychic ability. Oscar plucked two of the taller glasses filled with a white wine, before the shorter male turned away. Oscar briefly glanced at the attendant's backside before returning to Delilah. "A few accessories and you'll be ready. Drink up, sweetheart."

A few more minutes led to Oscar adding diamond earrings and bracelets with silver chains, finishing up with white heels adorning tiny silver bows at the top of the foot just before her ankle was revealed. Oscar had already french-braided Delilah's hair, the ends tucked neatly into an opposite side so no loose ends or strands poked through. He gave her enough time to twirl once in the mirror, admiring herself, before he grabbed Dee's hand. "Don't keep our lady waiting, sweetie! She's less patient than I am!"

Back downstairs they went, Oscar pridefully leading his work of art into the entryway where Delilah saw Linsey talking with Rose, and someone else. "Miss Menz, your newest prize ready to win the night," he spoke, interrupting the others, while bowing and backing away to reveal Delilah fully. Dee's cheeks burned once more, unable to catch Linsey's gaze entirely. "I'll be ready whenever you need me," she spoke quietly - speaking of dancing, but obviously missing the double entendre slipped from her greeting.

Back
Top Bottom