Mx Female A cheating wife plot! But do read it!

Baban

Moon
Looking for - descriptive, creative, & cooperative female partner! English is not my first language.

Plot - You are a dedicated housewife (30+ & a mother) of local hardworking cop.
After a few years of marriage your loving husband start feeling for some reason that he is not keeping you happy, since he loves you so much.... He thinks you deserve more, your kid deserve more in terms of materialistic thing like - good house, good car, and other comforts which he cannot afford with his recent income. He decides to do more work which gets him busy and now he doesn't pay much time with you. Which get you feel bored, and ignored and makes you think that may be your husband has lost interest in you.

In this communication gap between husband and wife my character comes in between. I am your husband's friend and colleague, we both are patrolling partners. A few weeks back my wife who happens to be your friend too had left me as she caught me cheating....Now as your husband shares everything with me, I know why he is busy and once or twice you happen to mention it to me too, indirectly that you feel that if your husband has lost interest in you.

As I know the both sides, but I decide to take advantage of it and I start making slow subtle moves at you....

The play will start from our first sexual encounter and would continue from there.

* Must - Realism, guilt, shame, no rape, equal cooperation, drama, thorough, thoughtful, patience, VERY DETAILED REPLIES & relevant ref pics from internet for characters looks (avoid celebs or drawings) and clothes!

I hope to find someone interesting! If you like it Pm me with the word - Mi Zavadi!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom