Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Story Driven Fandom Crave {Longterm, Doubling Friendly}

Beautifully x Mad

Meteorite
Hello đź‘‹ As you might notice I'm new to the site but not new to roleplaying. I've been writing off and on for over 10 years now, and after a break I'm hoping to find a few longterm rps! I've had one going for years now and it would be great to find a few other friends/partners for some stories.

As the title says, I'm looking for story driven plots; of course smut is good and all but I just don't want the entire thing based around that/kinks.
Canon x oc is what I'm searching for where I'm playing the oc, though I have no problem doubling and playing someone for you in return.
I'd probably prefer PM, and email is an option as well. I have discord but I prefer that for ooc chat because of the character limit there.
For post length I typically do at least 2-3 paragraphs (per character) and more if I'm inspired. I just love details/internal thoughts and all that good stuff!
Below I'll list a few fandoms and the character I'm looking for someone to portray.

American Horror Story; Roanoke - Amrbose

The 100 - Bellamy

Kingdom Hearts - Riku

Twilight - Alec (aged up of course)

Vampire Diaries/TO - Klaus

-A Few More I know but would take more convincing/or I don't know well enough to comfortably write a canon character

Game of Thrones/ASoiaF - Robb Stark

Walking Dead - Daryl

MCU

Supernatural (CW)

Star Wars - Kylo Ren

WWE (Pretty behind on current happenings)

Feel free to message me if something catches your eye!

Back
Top Bottom