Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Agents of P.O.R.N: Spookbusters

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords

Day 1 of Investigation:

"Really? A haunted house?" Asked Avarice, Symphony was a lot more excited than she was as they got into a P.O.R.N labelled jeep. "I know, right? Think about how cool this is going to be! I never punched a ghost before!" Symphony exclaimed, quite pleased with the prospect. "You are a barbarian...just promise me you won't get grappled Into some sort of compromising situation." "Hey, I can take care of myself." The two had a fairly long drive ahead of them, the mission briefing having only just ended.

Avarice sighed as she took the wheel, her turquoise hair let down in the usual style she liked. It was usually a risk for a fighter to have such long hair, but she was just so good that no one at the office made her cut it. Her classic mesh top and stockings with green skirt outfit were just as easy to go as she was, though she had to admit that she doubted it would provide much distraction against ghosts. Her partner and sometimes trouble maker Symphony was far more relaxed, wearing a purple leotard, white boots that went up to her thighs, and some white gloves for punching the bad guys. Her red hair was about shoulder length, the deep red colour often how Avarice kept track of her more speedy friend in a fight.

"So, did you pay attention during the mission brief?" Asked Avarice, Symphony shocked at her partner questioning her. "Of course!" "So you know about the haunted house?" "Yeah, duh!" "And how women have been disappearing, only to reappear later confused and dazed?" "Yeah, I know that!" "And how there is a 200-foot tall yeti?" "I'm going to take him out first." "...ok."

Avarice was not surprised, but at least they had the drive to make sure Symphony knew what was going on. "First off, it's bad that you don't pay attention, and second of all there is no yeti." "... could've been one." Avarice gave her a look of disappointment but figured it would be good to go over the mission again anyway. "Alright, pay attention!" She said, just like how the boss always did. "The mission is a tough one. We are going to the LeDark mansion to have an investigation involving signs of supernatural forces, disappearances, and possibly more evil corruption from demons." "Demons again? If there are kuromaru, I want a raise." Symphony whined those perverted eyeball creatures just the worst.

"Focus. Point is, we don't know if the ghosts are hostile or just confused, but either way it's our job to get them to move on." "Ok, then call a priest." Replies Symphony, Avarice rolling her eyes a little. "They did. It was in the brief you didn't listen to. Thank goodness you are reliable in a fight."

Symphony took that as a compliment. "So what happened?" She asked, Avarice getting more serious. "The priests said it was too...well, lewd for them." Symphony groaned. Oh boy, here it comes. "We are going to be fighting perverts...again?!" "We don't work for P.U.R.E, Symphony. Besides, it's our field of expertise and punching perverts are your favourite." "True."

The drive after that was mostly quiet, Avarice got to control the radio as she was the driver so Symphony mostly just focused on getting hyped to kick some ass. They would pull up to the haunted house after nightfall, the LeDark mansion scary enough to give both ladies pause.

The house itself was at least a three-story monster, having its gated perimeter that made it hard to see the house if not for the gate being open to them. The house itself was run down enough that it was covered in vines and decayed 18th-century architecture, Avarice calling the base to let them know they arrived. "Agent Avarice...yeah boss, we are here. The place seems deserted, but spooky as all hell." Symphony headed past the gate to have a look around, the redhead seeing the overgrown garden and entrance, wondering how the hell they were even supposed to get in.

Avarice would join her, her whip in hand. It was a special kind this time around, apparently blessed to be able to hit ghosts and creeps just as hard as ever. For Symphony, she had silver knuckle dusters that were equally enhanced, the ability to harm the undead spirits required for this job. "Let's split up." Said Symphony, who got a glare in reply. "It was a joke! Come on."

They started to make their way over to the front door, thick vines having grown over it. Avarice gave them a pull, but no way that was working. "Too tight. These vines aren't messing around." "I'll say. Want to try the back?" Avarice agreed to the plan, and the two began to travel around the house, soon seeing the voice of the vines.

"Holy-" the greenhouse was overrun, vines having burst out of the glass and swarmed the outside in the mansion. There was no way they were natural and to their horror, the vines were moving, as if they were tendrils on some kind of creature, feeling around. "Yeah...not going near that." Said Symphony, Avarice in full agreement as they kept their distance. Heading around in a wide berth of the greenhouse, they soon came upon the back garden, seeing what looked like...a stockade?

The stockade was like the kind you might see in a movie about medieval times, two miles for arms and one for a neck, a lock on the side for keeping a punished peasant locked up. There were two of them, and they were pretty creepy. "Ok, I'm getting some gas and a match," Symphony said, but Avarice stopped her. "We can't. Haunted places get aggressive if they are damaged. We need to beat this place at the source." "Well, ok...how do we do that?" "Break the curse. We will need to find out what that is when we get inside though."

The backyard seemed empty, so the two women would start to walk, but...as they passed the stockades, something was wrong. There was a voice in Avarice's head, the woman groaning out as she felt something overpower her. "Symphony…" she looked over to see her teammate struggling as well, the two soon in a fight!

The stockades opened and rattled with evil giggles and laughter, hoping towards them. "Hehehe! Get locked in me!" They chanted, Avarice feeling a hypnotic attack on her mind. She struggled to fight it, and stood, not about to let some ghost take control. "Come on Symphony! Get up!" She shouted, her first fighting friend doing as she asked, also able to fight off the mental attack. The creepy stockades were possessed, flying at the two and forcing them to evade, landing in the ground to attack again. "Hehehe! Get locked in me!" Avarice fought the mental attack again, but this time she was going to fight back. She gave her whip a swing, the lash sending one of the poltergeist pillories to the ground. "Haha! Lock that up!" She quipped back heroically, Symphony jumping into the other one and getting rough with it, soon slamming it onto the ground and shattering it into pieces. "Whew. Well, this place is haunted, can confirm."

Victorious, the two would catch their breath and then head towards the back of the house. Thankfully they were not locked out again, but as they drew close the door opened slowly as if to invite them in. "Jeez. Not exactly creative are these ghosts?"

"I'm trying my best!" Shouted back a voice, and the two ran in. They were in a back hallway entrance and to their surprise a floating black top hat and two white gloves were there to meet them, the floating clothes jumping as if shocked "Oh crap! Gotta go!" It said, but Symphony grabbed the hat before it was able to get far, the woman holding it steady. "Please! I swear I'm not causing trouble!" "Like you aren't! Perverted ghosts like you are all trouble." Avarice agreed but decided to use this as a chance to get Info, instead of shaming his strange spirit. "Alright, talk. What's going on here?" She asked, the spooky hat giving in? "Let me go first. I don't perform well as a captive audience!" Symphony sighed and let him go, glad he didn't try to run off. "I'm, so...uh...I am the Incredible, wonderful, more than acceptable Mr. Magic himself, George the Mysterious!" His gloves would shoot little sparkles as he did jazz hands, Avarice and Symphony not impressed. "Uh...ok. Why are you, kidnapping women?" She asked, the ghostly magician shyly looking away, well...the hat sort of moved as if he was. "Well, I'm all that is left of George. In truth, I have been trying to acquire some young ladies for help getting out of here." He admitted but quickly rephrased it. "N-not that I condone lewd antics! Pure hearted I am, by the LeDark family...well...let me start from the top….hat." He waited for them to laugh, but when they didn't he cleared his throat(?) And got to explaining.

"A long time ago, I was asked to perform a private show here for the LeDark family. Now, they offered me a lot of cold, hard cash, and as a magician of world-renown...I was also very broke. I showed up, got everyone into the ballroom, and began my work." Avarice sighed, not amused. "Get to the user where you started kidnapping people." She said, the ghostly glove wagging a finger at her. "Never rush a story. So, I didn't know at the time that I had walked into the lewdest place on earth until they had me start my show. They were not impressed with my tricks and asked that I do more...suggestive things. Not one to disappoint a crowd, I decided to use a spell that would really wow them! I would give them all a soul-shattering….uh...oh...well…know."

Symphony gave him a look, and the hat sadly looked down. "Anyway, it was accidentally more literal than I wanted it to go. Everyone, me included, was removed from our bodies and made Into spirits. All the staff, all the LeDark family members, and uh...well, me." He felt awful about basically turning everyone into a ghost, so the girls didn't make him talk about that anymore. "What happened next?" She asked, the incorporeal entertainer getting to it. "Well, I started to work on reversing it, but everyone is rather keen on staying like this. I tried my best to reverse the spell, but by now everyone has been a fist so long we don't exactly have a body to return to. The worst part, they insist on having very loud Intercourse with any female they can lure here, while I try and enlist help in breaking the curse. I got to you first, thank goodness. Those stockade ghosts would have had you...well you can imagine."

He seemed to shrug, Symphony was just glad he was not a complete pervert. "Ok George, how do we break the curse?" She asked, the ghost awkwardly fiddling with his hands. "Well, uh...I got everyone to agree to a rule. If they can be satisfied by a guest, they have to move on to the next life once everyone is happy. They all signed a contract, so it's very legal." "Satisfied how." Avarice asked, the ghostly performer shy again. "Take a guess." He said softly.

Symphony sighed. "Oh boy...ok, look. No promises, but we will help you, ok? Where should we start?" Asked Symphony, as she had a look around. "Well, the best course of action is to track down the ghosts that live here and do the scandalous act requested. Then, when you two have done them all, I can get everyone to the afterlife...oh God, please tell me there is one...sorry, a huge point of stress for me." The two sighed, realizing that this time, they can't fight their way through. "We will try, but you better home that these guys are not Into strange stuff." Avarice said to George, who started to...can hats sweat?

"Haha...just go and explore. I'm sure they won't be...completely insane." Avarice and Symphony just sighed, the two taking stock of where they were. They seemed to be in a back hallway for servants to use, out of sight of the main halls and more grandiose areas. "Ok George, you just do whatever you can to get that promise they made to stick. We will go...you know." He did, and he felt like asking was not exactly fair. "I would help if I could...but I am pure of heart, as stated. Have fun!" They glared at him, and he realized pretty much instantly how that sounded. "...sorry."

The two had a goal at least. Satisfy the sexual desires of the LeDark family? Well, how bad could it be? They were ghosts! Symphony decided to start by heading towards the main hall, Avarice was about to join her when a stern voice suddenly spoke from behind.

"There you are! Finally, the new help arrives. Late, I should add!"

Avarice turned to see a rather tall man in a suit, an impeccably perfect mustache, and a rather snooty air about him. He was a ghost for sure, glowing a light green and floating just behind her. "A good maid is always punctual, presentable, and...well, I don't know a word for Obedient that starts with a 'P', so come along." Avarice was dragged off, this butler-looking ghost carrying her off like it was nothing over his shoulder. "Help!" She cried, but Symphony would turn only for the door to close behind her, locking her out!

---

Avarice was dragged off by the sharply dressed spectre, who was ignoring her demands to be let go, carried her off to where the servant's quarters were. "Now, I know about George and his little promise, but until this house is dusted and cleaned, I can't very well leave. Thankfully, now that I have your help, that should be done in no time." Avarice sighed, brushing hair out of her face as they entered the laundry room, placed down at last. "That is it? Cleaning? Well, I guess I can do that, but you don't need to grab me for that." The butler would cough, though it sounded more like he was trying to cover up a reaction. "Ok, there will be no more grabbing. From me. Now! Uniform!" Avarice would come face to face with a very large, black dress. It was the type of maid dress you might see in a period movie, complete with the frilly headband and an apron. "Alright, fine." She said, taking it and waiting for him to turn around, getting the bulky dress on once she was sure he wasn't looking. "Ok, how do I look?" She asked, the incorporeal butler clapping for her. "Charming, it suits you. Now, here are your tasks. Dust the main floor, attend to any duties the guests may have for you, and mop the floors. I will have the other maids do the rest." "Wait, then why do you need me?" "Well, they refuse to work unless everyone is here. No one wanted to do the extra chores, so…" "Wow. Fine, just get them to work."

Avarice grabbed a duster from the shelf, but it was so old that she was worried it would spread dust more than clean it. "Ah, one moment." Her new boss walked over and touched the duster, and to her shock, it became good as new! "Just a trick I picked up from George. Have to keep this place in good shape somehow. If you or your friend need any cleaning or laundry done, I will be here." "Huh, guess you aren't all bad. Ok then, I'm off to work."

Avarice left the room, though she was struggling a bit with this damn dress. The length was not at all what she was used to, and her usual choice of footwear didn't help much. She had to grip the sides and hold them as she walked, feeling so girly as she did. "Whatever, better than having to blow ghosts off or something.

She started with the hallway she was in, seeing a flood of ghostly maids get to work on the rest of the house. She wanted to go look for Symphony and make sure she was ok, but there was something...odd about cleaning. It felt...relaxing. As she dusted, she found it harder to focus on much else, the woman just assuming it was her usual work ethic kicking in. " Symphony is a big girl, she can take care of herself." Said Avarice, as she started to hum a little song.

---

"Hey, big girl!" Symphony jumped as she was shouted at, a portly poltergeist waving at her. "Haven’t seen a warm body around here in ages. Why don't you come hang out with me for a bit?" The oversized spirit was dressed in a poorly fitting suit, it stretched around his girth in such a way that made Symphony glare at him, not amused. "Sorry tubby, but I'm not into guys that need a rascal to get around." "Huh? All I am hearing is that you need an...incentive." The ghost flashed her some serious cash, fanning himself with several hundred dollar bills. Now, P.O.R.N paid well enough that Symphony lived comfortably, but she could not help but raise a brow. "...are you from the LeDark family?" She asked, and he laughed. "Larry LeDark, sure George told you about our business arrangement. For a rear like yours, I'm willing to pay a premium and go to the next world, no questions asked...but not before I get myself a little dance." The ghost flew over to her, his stubby legs probably not used much in life, let alone death. "Come on baby...show uncle Larry a good time... I got enough riches to make it worth your time…"

She didn't want to, but she could practically feel George on his hands and knees, begging her. "Alright, alright. However, you have to swear to keep your promise to George." "Sure, sure. I'm tired of being a ghost anyway, I want to see what kinda babes the afterlife has. Follow me!"

Symphony didn't like the idea of trusting a sleazy spectre like this one, but she had a feeling that he would at least keep his promise if she had to beat him silly. Rich guys like this we're ready to intimidate if it came to that. The ghost leads her to a very fancy part of the house, even more so than before. Seems like they had a private theatre or something, a door labelled "backstage" where he took her too. "Ok doll here's what I want. I promised my boys a special evening involving an exotic dancer, but George and his show were bumped up right before. You know what happened, and no one wants to be a peeler for a phantom, so she ended up running away, screaming like the rest that didn't get changed into spirits. So…" Symphony groaned. "I get it. You want me to do a strip show." The fat ghost seemed to jiggle with excitement. "Bingo. However, the outfit I have in mind is a must. I like your style, but...that seems more like...you know, too modern. Didn't even know they made boots that long." "Get to the point!" She angrily insisted, the ghost giving in. "Alright alright, save that passion for the show! Here." He pointed to a closet, it opened on its own to reveal…

Symphony blushed. Wow, that was skimpy. It was a purple harem girl garb, the type you might see in an Arabian fantasy movie. Sheer clothing that was both just see-through enough to entice, but just enough hidden to make taking parts off just as exciting. It had a lot of gold as part of the outfit too, all the trim looking quite expensive. She picked it up and tested the fabric, it was surprisingly in perfect shape. "Huh...well...ok. Then-" "wait. It needs a little something."

Larry would rummage through his suit, having surprisingly deep pockets for such an ill-fitting jacket. He soon pulled out a ruby and gold bauble, it was some kind of...oh. Oh no.

"Just your size doll. I want this right up there, to complete the outfit." He said, drooling over the idea of her using that...huge butt plug! It was way too massive, the smooth gold arrow that went inside the size of a baseball almost, it shaped for easy insertion at least. The ruby on it was glowing a deep red too, making her nervous. "Uh...Larry, that thing is cursed." "N-no it isn't!" He said defensively, the woman just taking it from him. "If you break your promise...you are going to get a different kind of dance. I will kick your ass from one side of the house to the other." "D-duly noted doll. Haha...just uh...when you are ready, get on stage ok." He fled, and she was alone. God...what a creep. She waited to be sure he wasn't peeking on her, then started to undress. She didn't want to take her gloves off for this in case she had to fight, but the rest of her outfit had to go, so she shed her leotard and boots, then...awkwardly began to put on the strange garment that Larry demanded to be worn. It was delicate, probably by intention so she could more easily remove parts of it, but it made it hard to put on as she didn't want to have a wardrobe malfunction before Larry and his friends were gone. She was soon done putting on the purple harem outfit, aside from one part.

She looked at the butt plug, a soft whimper escaping her. Man...this thing looked so big. She knew it was mandatory, but how the hell did you even get something like this in? She contemplated it for a bit, then decided to just press it inside.

Bending over at one of the many mirrors in the room and leaning on the counter, she bit her bottom lip as the redhead held the plug in one hand, then softly spread her cheeks with the other as best she could. As soon as the tip of the toy touched her rear, however, she cried out as it slammed itself in, even writhing a bit to get nice and deep! "Fuck!" She cried out, her body shivering as the toy made itself at home. It even dared to give a few tugs to make sure it was stuck in there, Symphony blushing as she looked at herself in the mirror. God, she looked like such a sexy dancer, but it was for such an unsexy Larry.

She made sure her hair was nice, then adjusted the outfit for peak appeal. When ready, she grabbed the door handle that leads to the stage, took a deep breath, and went out.

---

"Hmmm…" Avarice had to admit, she felt like she was doing a great job. The servant hall was done and dusted after a lot of work, and it looked a lot better now than before she started. She proudly examined her work and face it with a quick test with a finger. Oh yeah, this was spotless. She headed out into the main hallway to get started there when she was greeted by a rather large group of spirits. They didn't look like people per se, more like a vaguely human shape. She mostly ignored them as she got to work on dusting, bending over to get the legs of a small table, when…

"Excuse me?!" Avarice shouted, a ghostly groper having pinched her rear. "Oh, sorry my dear! Was an accident!" The ghost would reply, putting his hands up defensively as Avarice brushed some of her turquoise hair away. "Oh, well then apology accepted master~!" She said and then bowed, but when she finished she was worried. She hadn't intended to do that.

"Uh...weird." She said softly, getting back to dusting the room. This duster was pretty decent at its job, why, she was cleaning like a storm! The cleaning was just so much fun! I love to clean. Avarice smiled as she worked, her duster making perfect movements. She did love to clean.

While working, a hand grabbed her chest, startling her as it kneaded her breast aggressively. "Oh~!" She smiled. Cleaning was fun. Being grabbed was...being touched...was bad. "Sir~! Please do not disturb my work! I am working so hard to get the house nice and clean!" She was ignored as the ghost instead just ran its hands down her sides, gripping into her thighs before leaving her alone. She looked down to see her dress was a lot shorter, more like a skirt now. That was so helpful! She liked skirts more.

Humming a happy tune, she got to work on a large stone statue, the statue of a naked man with impressive masculine features, including a very noticeable erection. She would have found this tacky usually but instead took her duster and gave it an extra cleaning, blushing as she moved on. She almost kissed it on the tip…

Avarice was working away at her list of chores, the young lady unaware as to what was happening to her. She was surrounded by guests of the house who were all coming out for the night, her obsession with being a good maid having her turn a blind eye to otherwise anger-inducing harassment. She was usually a lot less inclined to be cool with such perverse touching, but it was becoming harder to get upset. She was starting to like the attention if anything.

Avarice was working her way towards the windows of the main foyer when she noticed a few ghosts watching her, a sly smile appearing as she 'accidentally' bent over just a little extra, her maid skirt pulling up to show off her cute, white panties. That's right boys, drink it in~!

---

Symphony walked onto the stage from behind the curtain, the lights from above making it sort of hard to see. With that damn plug inside her wiggling about she was distracted enough that she didn't even realize just how many friends that greasy guy Larry had, the seats packed to full in a large semi-circle around the stage. The stage itself was more designed for stripping than acting, with three poles built-in that had a clear purpose. Oh boy...well, Larry wanted his dance, and hey, they were just going to watch, so the vision of beauty that was Symphony started to head on down the runway.

She put a sway into her step, the young woman knowing exactly what these types wanted. The athletic fighter had the body for her harem girl outfit, and the crowd was already hollering and catcalling just from her sexy strut. Man, this felt...good.

"Hehehe! My most esteemed guests!" Larry spoke, his voice loud enough that you would think he was using a loudspeaker. "I finally found a corporeal cutie that is willing to put on the last show of the evening! An enchanting and lovely young miss, Symphony!" They cheered, the redhead playing to the crowd by waving as she walked down to the end, where the main pole was. "She has promised to give us our long past due final strip show, so make sure to lap up that luscious living lady!"

They were. There was not a short in the crowd that wasn't going crazy for her, cash already being thin on stage. Well, it was time to go to work.

Wait. Symphony suddenly realized...how do you actually put on a strip show? Just like...toss it off and dance around? She started to feel performance anxiety spread through her when the ruby on the gold butt plug glowed, and it washed away.

She smirked, confidence filling her every inch, the male manifestations all watching as she suddenly grabbed that pole and started to slide down. "Ooooooh!" They swooned, as she slid down so slow, so sexy for them. Every ass man in the crowd got just what they needed as she slowly brought hers to their attention, the woman now bent over, ass out and face down. She swayed her hips just like before, rising back up as if she were straddling her man, kissing the poll as she arrived back upright. Showtime.

Symphony took off harder than she thought possible. Since when was she so good at seduction? She was almost surprised at herself as she casually peeled away at the front of her harem outfit's lower quarters, the thin veil hiding the panties of her outfit gone. Not exactly nudity, but with a skinny little outfit like this? Still a crowd-pleaser. The light purple fabric fluttered in the air as she tossed it away, it fought over by all near it, the ghosts so in love with her already it was starting to rub off on Symphony, who winked to her new fans, several of which taking it to be a personal one just for them.

The sexual energy in the room was starting to thicken, and Symphony was no less affected than the spectators. She groaned as she started to run her hands down her soft skin, the skimpy but tight-fitting outfit just so...so revealing, so hot...but she could not wait to just tear it off. She swung on the pole, using her upper body strength to hold on and take another step towards nudity, the veil covering her breasts gone. Her breasts on full display, she landed off the pole with the metal between her cleavage, as if she was giving a tit fuck to the thing. The boys were slobbering over her at this point, even Larry who had seen enough strip shows to last an after-life time getting his interest piqued.

Symphony giggled as the attention only got worse, seeing many of the ghosts whip out their cocks. She could only smile. "Time to crank this up to the next level."

---

Avarice was finally done. Every nook and cranny in the main hall was done and dusted, and she felt so accomplished! Of course, she was about to go tell the butler about her success when one of the spiritual guests called out to her. "Hey, come here doll!" He shouted, a flood of energy filling Avarice. She was needed! She headed right over, more than happy to serve. "Yes, master? What can I do for you?" She asked, her eyes all aflutter as she bowed. "Get us some drinks babe, some of the good stuff." She wasn't sure what he meant at first, but he pinched her ass, her mind drifting back to an obedient little maid. "Sure...allow me." She bowed and left, heading to the kitchen.

The good stuff...the goods stuff. She was not sure what the heck that was supposed to be until the butler returned. "Ah, my dear! Are you looking for something?" She nodded, bowing her head as a submissive maid ought to do about her superiors. "A few guests asked for me to get them drinks, more specifically "the good stuff". Do you know what they meant?" The butler would cough a few times and turn away, but his shock was not unnoticed by Avarice. "Oh, just something...specific. Here, follow me to the bar."

The dutiful maid Avarice had become smiled and followed, the older gentleman butler leading her through the halls of the estate. Avarice could not help but admire the fancy decor as they went along, forcing herself to not dust it all off while they passed. Such a bother! If only she could clean!

Entering the bar led to the young lady finding herself surrounded by poltergeists once more. The bar was currently being served by George, who waved to Avarice. "How is it going?" He asked, the butler joining him behind the counter. "George? Why are you here?" She asked, the following hat and gloves mixing drinks as they spoke. "Keeping busy. I would go insane if I didn't stay preoccupied. Besides, this place is sort of a gathering spot for all the unsavoury types. Makes it easy for me to keep an eye on them."

Avarice would nod, impressed Geroge had this all figured out. "Have you seen Symphony?" She asked, the ghost tipping his hat as if to hide a blush. "Uh...yes." He said shyly, Avarice, about to ask why he was so shy about it when the good butler Interrupted. "Chat on your break you two. We have drinks to serve, and since we have a living maid, we can finally make the "good stuff"."

To her surprise and George's dismay, the man would pull a machine out, it a large metal tank with tubes on it. The tank had a cow print design painted on, the tubes going to a...oh. Breast pumps. "The Dr. made a formula that should induce rapid breast milk production. Hold on…" George would wait until the butler was rummaging in the storage closet, sliding over to Avarice. "The Dr. Is a real creep. Just drink the formula, I will go find an antidote." She nodded, hoping he could find one.

The butler would rise from the cabinet, having a small bottle in his hands. He produced a cup and poured the contents in, sliding it over to Avarice. "Please take this." He said as he wiped the machine down.

Well...you only live once.

She drank it in one go, the small shot enough to make it a pretty simple task. It tastes like medicine, a bad aftertaste that made her splutter in disgust. "Blegh...ok, I-"

Why was everything spinning? If not for George using his gloves to catch her, she would have fallen over then and there, the agent turned maid groaning as she felt like the world went foggy. What was going on? So hard to...to think. Thinking is hard...don't want to...think…

Avarice was out of it, her dull eyes and mindless smile telling of just how out of it she was. While she enjoyed the blissful feeling of mental cloudiness, changes would begin to take form.

For one, her maid outfit was again changed to further degrade her into a maid slut. The dress split into two parts, the top half being simply a see-through apron that went down to just below her panty line, useless for actually keeping her clean as an apron should. Her lower dress would fade into a sexy G String that had a cow print design, her bra becoming changed the same way, losing the actual cups and becoming just black and white strings. The collar of the dress remained as a cute little reminder of what was once a conservative outfit, her headdress unchanged aside from also becoming cow-printed.

Avarice had become the Hucow-maid!

She felt nothing but wonderful slowness as the main event began, her chest size, an already impressive G cup chest bouncing up to an impressive H cup, the milk starting to swell her up to the next size. Her useless bra only helped support them as they grew in size, the woman finally starting to return to mental consciousness as the process slowed down some, her chest so big that she could not help but give a squeeze.

"Oh, God…" so sensitive! Just that little pinch had her rolling close to an orgasm, the Hucow mooing softly from the mind-numbing pleasure. "I want to be milked…" She whined her mind on track for only one purpose. Milking time.

"Right then, it's ready for you." Said the butler, who turned it on and was glad to see that it was still operational. He had run the clean cycle already on it, so with a smile, he had her stand by the bar, and attached the pumps.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck!" Avarice felt it instantly. The pumps were sucking her tits hard, draining them of the milk inside so perfectly. She struggled to stay standing as she leaned against the wall, the butler leaving to resume herding the maids to their tasks while Avarice became a milk source, her body shaking from the pleasure.

"Oh God...yes...yes...milk me, oh...it feels so good!" A girlish squeal escaped her lips as the Hucow maid started to fill the tank, it, in turn, hooked up so it could be used to make drinks for the guests. The ghosts would all start to make orders for the signature drink now that it was available for purchase, Avarice sitting down on a stool as her tits were sucked silly.

Her eyes rolled into her skull as her pussy soaked the G String panties bear instantly, her mind wracked with pleasure, unable to escape it! Her breasts produced yummy, creamy milk for her masters, the hucow drunk with the amazing sensations. As guests purchased her milk, many stuffed tips into her G String and her bra strap, the now very horny cow mooing happily.

George tried to keep her safe from trouble, but he had way too many customers, phantom phalluses starting to drift over to the vulnerable maid…

---

Symphony was in the zone. She couldn't help herself but dance on the stage and toss more and more of her outfit away. With her bountiful breasts out she felt more confident than ever, these guys eating her show up. "They need more." She whispered to herself, her hands grasping at the golden trim of the thin panties, and...she tossed it away, it tearing due to the flimsy nature of such a garb. In one move, she had exposed her soft folds and plugged ass.

"Yeah! Shake it, baby!" Cheered a ghost as he stuffed some money in her top, the show going quite well by the way these guys were losing it. There was enough money on the stage by now that Symphony could not help but be pleased with herself, bending over to show the crowd her plug. As she did, something changed, the plug glowing again.

Symphony felt it begin to vibrate. Hard. She asked as it turned on, the metallic plug giving her anus a vibration sensation! She almost collapsed. It was so strong!

"Come here baby, dance time is over!" Said a ghost, as she soon faced a throbbing ghost cock. The toy inside her was buzzing so damn good, she didn't care anymore. Just as horny and needy as the crowd, she wrapped her lips around his cock and started to blow him, her soft, round eyes submissive and needy. As she was swarmed like flies to honey. Cocks found places to rub against with ease, these fists stroking their dicks all over her soft skin, her hands grabbing and stroking along whatever she could get her hands on. The dancer groaned as a penis found itself rubbing along her pussy, no penetration but kissing the tip as it rolled over her sensitive area.

The plug assaulted her anus so perfectly, Symphony squirming as she gave in to the crowd of horny ghost guys. She bobbed her head fast as she blew off the one in front of her, her hands a blur as she fapped the lucky studs to her sides, these dicks easily 8 inches long, and hard as all hell!

Symphony loved this, her eyes making eye contact with Larry as he pushed his way over to get a better view. "Now this is the last dance I was looking for! Having a fun time, doll?" He laughed as he got his dick out, Symphony was honestly too horny to care about that sleaze getting off to this.

She moaned as her head was grabbed, knowing exactly what was coming. Her mouth was fucked for a good ten seconds of raw, needy face slamming until spectre semen was burst into her lips, a deluge of Sextoplasm shot with thick ropes right into her throat. She felt something cold splash her tits as the cocks she was jerking off found the light and buttered her chest with chilly cock glue, these undead dongs spraying enough cum to have Symphony looking like a bukkake victim.

Some ghost plastered her ass in polterpenis goo, the cock sliding against her cunt pointing at the entrance and ejaculating against it, cum splashing her opening enough to make it run down her kneeling thighs. The ghosts that finally got to burst would start to fade, the promise to George being kept as they finally headed to the afterlife!

Not that Symphony noticed.

She cried it as the plug inside her ass started to vibrate even harder, her orgasm inevitable. She grabbed hold of two more shafts and got pumping as a third slid into her waiting lips, the harem slave look fitting for the girl and her current fate.

I can't resist! I need this! I need your cocks! Fuck me! Use me! Cum on me!

Lost in pleasure, Symphony was finally pushed over the edge. With a cry of lust, her pussy erupted in sweet, sticky love. The glistening juices pooled under her as her anal orgasm caused her to squirt, girly squeals and moans all she could muster with dick in her mouth.

It was endless. She would shoot shafts and see them off with a sticky farewell, only for more to take their place. She was looking like a cum-covered mess already and was not even close to done. How many of these ghosts were there? She was not sure, but she was hungry for more, grabbing a cock and yanking his penis for all its worth.

More cum. More loads. Her work never seemed to end, a thick layer of ghost cum having covered her and much of the floor around her by now. She had served all of them, kissing the tip of her last oral feeding source as he faded into the next life, one man left.

Larry smirked. "My turn."

Despite wearing a cum bath to end all cum baths, she managed to get back on stage and present her ass to him. "Only one place that didn't get filled with cum. Go ahead Larry, pump your seed in my ass~! I need it~!"

Not about to refuse a kind offer like that, he pulled the toy out with an audible pop, placed it on the stage, and grabbed those sticky hips. "Saved the best for last, doll! Here I go!" With a testing push, his thick shaft was soon sliding in, the sleazy man pushing in balls deep.

Symphony would never sleep with such a creep normally, but right now she was begging for it. "Thank you! Fuck my ass! Please! I want your load so deep inside me, I want your last baby batter load inside me!"

"Your wish is my command!" With a slap of her rear, the lecherous Larry was bashing hip to rear, slamming himself in with no care for any foreplay or waiting. This was his last chance to ever pound some hot chick in this world, but he was too aroused from her show to even think about savouring this. Oh no, he was going to get satisfied and head on out on a strong note, giving this bitch an anal orgasm then drenching her butt in so much cum she might just never get it out.

He was ruthless, getting all she was worth with this final hurrah. His cock was so big inside her ass, which swallowed him in and tightly squeezed around him. "Damn, you are hungry for some dick aren't you, doll? Took all my friends, and now you are...hng!" She was so damn right. Taking her from behind was a real treat, Larry grabbing a fist full of her red hair as a leash, pulling her back to make those cheeks clap with how hard he was going.

"Fuck! I love it! Fuck me, pound me...oh God! I'm going to…" just the words he wanted to hear. She really lasted a long time, but he was going to really give it to her now. He pulled her down faster, hammering her anus so hard that she was reduced to a moaning mess, groaning as grasping as he went all-in on this last shot. "Fuuuuuck! I am going to..."

Larry pulled back and slapped her ass with his free hand, pushing one last time into her. Her rear took the hit head-on, symphony squealing as she finally had that second anal orgasm.

"Yyyyyessss!" With a final cry of pleasure, she was utterly pushed over the edge. Her pussy erupted into a mess of her juices and ghost cream, a fresh batch of which was roping out larry's cock, filling her up to the brim with that cock slime. She could feel it filling her anus up with each pulse of his cock, the ghost groaning hard as he finally got to live out that one last wish.

"Holy fuck…" He let out as her well-pounded anal cavity filled up worh seed, the ghost pulling out to show a burst of his seed fountain out her ass so hard it went several feet. He stuffed the plug back in without really any warming, Symphony groaning as she was sealed up. "Whew...I need to sit down after that." Larry said, out of breath. "You got...one hell of a butt, doll. Man...is it getting bright in here?"

Symphony was so exhausted she lay on the now-empty stage, wanting hard as she tried to recover. She had done it, she survived the first challenge. Whew. She needed a break.

---

"Mmmm...mmmmph…" Avarice moaned as she kissed the tip of a cock that had found its way to her, the disembodied dick sliding between her tits. She was so happy to say hello to a master, moaning as she brought her chest up and down his cock, hands squishing the two breasts together to give this guy a tit fuck he would never forget. Money was slid into her panties as more and more guys lined up for the hucow to milk them, serving the guests the job of any good little maid!

"Mmmm...cum for me! Do my tits feel good guys? Make sure to let it all out~!" Oh, they intended to. One man walked over and sprayed a load on her face as she worked off the mystery manhood, Avarice being a good girl and opening wide to take his load, most getting on her face, some in her mouth. It had a strange, salty taste to say the least, but the dumb cow slut was more than happy to gulp it down.

"Hehe! I'm so popular~! Cum! Cum!" The cock she was sliding her tits around did just that, bursting all over the inside of her cleavage, a sticky mess left to help lube up for the next one. As a fresh penis was provided, the pumps on her nipples sped up, Avarice giggling as thought-crushing pleasure flowed through her body right to her brain.

"Gyyyaaah~!" Her panties were pulled away, Avarice still working a cock between her mammaries as a fresh one got tired of waiting and pressed its tip to her drooling cunt. She smiled as she worked her legs for the lad, more cash stuffed into her outfit wherever it could be, as the dick went to work.

"Oh! Master! Master! Please, enjoy~!"

She loved it. Just what she needed! More ways to make masters happy! Her dumb little head was not really good at finding new ways of being a sexy maid for them, so she was so glad they found ways to do it for her! She thanked them by squeezing her pussy down on the ethereal cock, it throbbing with delight as it slammed inside.

George looked on in horror as he finally saw what the heck was making all that noise, the sexually repressed magician looking away. This was the only way to get the guests to move on and leave to the next world, but an upstanding gentleman like him was not exactly a huge fan of the idea. "Hang on Avarice! I will save you!" He said, removing his hat and reaching inside. Of course! He might have a spell to change her back after all the guests here were gone!

The sale of breast milk had stopped, as now, everyone was far more interested in having a slice of cake. Avarice giggled as a load of cum plastered her face in the cold seminal fluid that these men provided, every last one finishing and then heading to the next life, George was at least happy to see his contract spell was working perfectly! "It's working! I don't believe it!"

He wanted to celebrate, but a deep moan from Avarice got him back to work. She needs his help still, her breasts still making milk as the pumps slurped it up.

Cumming inside a maid-cow was just a delight for these men, the ghost inside her shooting his load in deep. He groaned into her ear as he held onto her for support, filling her up only to be replaced with a fresh, even bigger lad. She waves him in, using a hand to spread her cum stuffed cunt as an invitation to join her, his dick certainly doing just that moments later.

"Ah! Master~! You are so energetic! Please, make sure to let all your cum out inside me~!" Avarice moaned, dutiful as the good maid she was.

The men were at this for an hour. If they weren’t jerking off onto her face or tits, they fucked her pussy and added to the creampie mess that was her cunt. Enough creamy ghost jizz had filled her now that it was pooling in her womb, it was very lucky no pregnancy could occur. The good hucow maid just smiled as the last man covered her face in cum, her uniform a complete cum soaked nightmare of a wash.

She did it, she served every guest in the bar! At that moment, the butler would return, seeing her in her awful state and turning off the pumps. "Good work." He said, quite pleased. "You managed to clean all your workstations, and you served the guests. Never have I had the privilege of serving with such a good maid."

He touched her arm, his ability to instantly clean any surface allowing him to leave Avarice cum-free, the exhausted hucow just happy he turned the pumps off. "So fun...but...so tired…" She whispered. George coming out from behind the counter dropped his book on the counter. "Well, I have a cure for that formula at least. What about you, you going on?" He asked the butler, who nodded. "The house has been cleaned by the other maids thanks to Avarice reminding them what a good job looks like, so I shall take my leave." "Good, because I think she is done having sex with guys today."

The butler would head out through the doorway, Avarice sitting up, her breasts finally empty. "That was...dehydrating. Please let me have some water?" George nodded, handing her a glass, his hands starting to work up a spell.

"Here goes nothing!"

"Puritanic no-longer gigantic!" George shouted in his best stage voice, adding dramatic flair as he finally cast his spell, Avarice hit with a golden light.

Wow. She felt...normal again. "Ugh, I hate cleaning for perverted, sex-obsessed ghosts!" She shouted, the barely clothed girl pouting. "It worked! You are back to normal!" George celebrated his spell success with a drink of his own, pouring it into the hat.

The house was quiet, the sun coming up outside. They had survived the night, but man, Avarice needed to sleep. "So what now?" She asked Geroge, the two leaving the now empty bar. "Let's find your cute friend. There are still a lot more ghosts to...help, so we can't quit now!" She sighed as they started walking, soon finding Symphony in her usual outfit, laying on a couch in the hallway outside the strip dance stage room. "What happened to you?" Avarice asked, her partner covering her face. "Don't ask. You?"

"Uh...nothing."

The two women headed back outside, deciding to sleep in the car. "See you tomorrow, George." Said Avarice, Symphony nodding. "Yeah, see you around. We should wrap this investigation up soon, promise."

George gave them both a big hug, pulling them in at the same time. "I am so grateful! Please! Keep up the good work!" He let them go, knowing they would need rest after that first encounter.

However, as the girls left to recuperate, their presence was not unnoticed. Not everyone wanted to pass into the next world, and they would not have it so easy going forwards…

Day 2

Day 2 of Investigation:

Ugh. The case file for this mission was going to be so embarrassing. Avarice was tapping away at a laptop to get a head start on her investigation report now that they had a moment of rest, Symphony out cold after the two ate the instant ramen they had brought. Avarice herself was just too...well, she couldn't sleep. They were safe from the ghosts in the jeep they drove here, but she just didn't feel tired.

Ugh. She could still taste the semen of horny horrors on her tongue. Thank goodness George had a spell that cleaned the two girls from head to toe, or they would currently be pasted in...she shivered. There was more to come, worst of all.

"Mmmm…" Symphony rolled over, the large jeep's back having a bed for use in the field. It was Symphony's turn to keep watch, but honestly...looking over at her, Avarice could not help but reach over and pull the blanket over the other agent.

She can't catch a cold now, after all.

Returning to work, Avarice looked over at the haunted mansion of the LeDark family. This place was a danger to every living person that came by here. She normally would suggest extreme measures to deal with this quickly, but...there was an innocent man trapped in there.

George may have caused this whole thing to happen, but he was working hard to try and fix his mistake...if only she could find someone like that.

Symphony stirred, yawning as she sat up. "Your turn." She said softly, breaking Avarice out of her thoughts. "It's ok, I'm not tired. Go back to sleep." She replied as she resumed her report, Symphony placing her hand on her shoulder. "Enough of that. Come on, you look exhausted."

She was right. Serving as a maid, one she was pretty sure was partially hypnotized into being an obedient sex slave, had drained her. She sighed and closed her laptop, moving into the back of the jeep.

Avarice smiled a little. Symphony usually was not one to trade her sleeping time out, and even more so be so attentive to her needs. It warmed her heart to-

To her surprise, however, Symphony slid in beside her, snuggling against her as she came into the back bed area with her. "Hey...what are you…"

"It's too cold, keep me warm!"

Oh, so that's why she wanted her to rest. Avarice sighed and gave in, however, as she was way too tired to resist a warm bed. "Dumbass."

"What did I do?!" Symphony asked as Avarice held the other woman close. "Just shut up and sleep. We got a long night ahead of us."

~~~

The two rested until the sun was low in the sky, nightfall less than an hour away. The eerie green light that was coming from the windows of the ghost-filled mansion let the two know it was time to get back into action, both walking back through the front gates. This time, the front doors were not shielded by massive vines, so they decided to just go in through the front.

Both women arrived, George there to greet them. Well, he wasn't there specifically for that, but he was certainly there.

"George!"

The girls found him, the two gloves and top hat looking ragged on the floor. What had happened to him? He groaned as they got close, the two crouching to check on him. "I'm ok...just uh...got into a scrape after you two left for the night." A fight? Who would want to beat him up like this? His top hat had been pushed down as if stepped on, his gloves torn and beaten. The two were relieved that he was ok, but he didn't look good at all.

"Don't worry about me girls, I am used to being unpopular around here. Comes with trying to help everyone move onto the next world." Avarice didn't like the sound of that. "Who did this to you?"

"Oh, uh...n-no one!"

Avarice put her hands on her hips, standing up and looking the top hat in the eyes…?

"George! Who beat you up like this!?" She demanded, the timid trickster cowering. "It was the doctor! He doesn't want you to free everyone!" Symphony cracked her fists, getting ready for a fight. "No one picks on an innocent and gets away with it on my watch. You just wait here, ok Geroge?"

"Wait! You can't!" The two stopped, having just headed out to go kick some serious ass. Messing with them they could take, but George? No way they would let that stand.

"He hid the key to his lab. You won't be able to get in!" Ugh, that sucks. Symphony felt her indignation only grow as she saw poor George try and fix his magic hat, as he explained the situation.

"He has a lab in the basement, but you need the key. I could open it with magic normally, but he has so many contraptions and dangerous traps, he will know for sure if we force the door." Avarice agreed, nodding as she cooled herself off. Justice can wait, rushing won't fix anything.

"There is only one way to get to him safely, with the key. If we bust the door down, all his defences will turn on, and the house has a lot of traps down there."

The two women looked at each other. Lewd traps, most likely.

"Alright, then we need a plan." Said Symphony, who began racking her brain. There had to be some kind of way to find the key, right?

"Well, good news, bad news. I know where the key is, but it got split up and given to two ghosts that live here."

Avarice smiled. "We will go bargain for them, and if they won't cooperate, I can just give them a whipping they won't forget." George became shy again, both girls realizing that the bad news was next.

"Uh...well...actually, I tried to ask for the keys already… and both ghosts...well…"

Symphony groaned, and Avarice with her. "We get it. Can't be worse than yesterday." "It won't be, I promise! Super promise! Wizards can't lie!" Poor George bowed to them, begging them to believe him.

"We should stick together this time. Cover each other." Symphony said, Avarice in agreement. "George, you try to lay low, let us handle this." Avarice told him, but he was not having it. "No way! I won't just make you two do all the work. I will see what I can find out about his lab and the traps, I promise to run away if anyone sees me!"

"Ok George, but you need to promise you won't do anything too dangerous," Symphony added, the hat tipped her way. "Of course, m`lady!"

"No...George...don't do that." He seemed bewildered as to the problem, but they didn't want to explain to him the issue. "Alright, so which ghosts have the key parts?"

~~~

Symphony and Avarice could not help but be worried. George had told them where to go, but...the first target was going to be trouble. "Marcus LeDark, an avid football player and of course, horny as all hell." Avarice repeated what George had told them, Symphony nodding. "Look, just let me do the talking. One look at my ass and he will be begging us to take the key for a job well done."

Symphony smiled smugly, Avarice watching her and imagining how that would go. "Uh...sure hun." She said softly, heading towards the second floor. Marcus agreed to meet with them and explain what he wanted for the key, Geroge having organized the whole thing yesterday. Heck, it was probably how the doctor found out he was helping them, making the two feel guilty for putting that on George.

Both women knew what they would do when they found that doctor. Let's just say he was going to need an afterlife for his afterlife.

For now, both women focused on this Marcus guy. Heading up the main staircase, they slowly got to the top, the previously dusty house quite clean now. "Wow, you did a really good job Ava-" Symphony decided to stop when she saw the death glare that awaited her, playing innocent.

The two women made their way up, the top of the stairs leading to more halls and doors. This place was huge of course, but man...where did all these lead? Avarice would open a door just slightly, a tentacle sliding through and wrapping around her neck!

She closed the door, a shriek of pain from inside followed by the tentacle retreating. "Ok, no more exploring. Let's just stay on task." Symphony nodded, but couldn't help but smirk a little.

"You almost got tentacled~!"

"You almost got my foot up inside your ass, now move."

Fair enough. The two ladies headed down the hall and had a look around, soon hearing a ruckus ahead. "That must be it." Said Avarice, leading the way as they soon found themselves at a door labelled as a gym.

A gym? Makes sense. They were meeting an athlete right?

Entering, Symphony and Avarice would be met but no less than 11 absolute units. These ghosts were jacked like gods, each one so ripped that the more muscular Symphony was even a bit jealous.

"Bro! Babes!"

Oh boy, here it goes. Walking over in gym shorts and a tee, was a ghost who looked...quite handsome. Chiselled features, hair short that was slicked back, looked like the man they came to see. "'Sup babes, I take it you are the living ladies George promised to send over?" Symphony nodded, Avarice was about to speak but she was beaten to the punch by the redhead. "Yup. You got the key?"

He smiled, putting an arm around Symphony and walking off with her. "Sure thing, cutie! The boys and I are looking to get the heck out of this house, we are so immaculately muscled up that it's time to seduce angels, you dig? Problem is, gotta do the whole contract shtick with George. That wimp said he would hook us up with some nice ass if I gave him my half of big bro's key, and I figured that nerd could use two hot chicks checking in on him."

Oh, they would check-in, then he would be checking out.

The ghost smiled, the weird translucent appearance of the ghosts around here less clear, or rather, more solid? Maybe working out hard lets them maintain this sort of clearer appearance?

"I am Marcus, by the way. So babe...you two ready to hear what I want for the key?" Avarice sighed, just glad that Symphony seemed more his type. Having a look around though, she soon felt some muscular man's hands grab at her ass, the woman yelping. "Hey! Cool it bud!"

"Yeah, tell us."

~~~

"So, there are living beings in the house." Said a woman's voice, a lanky ghost in a lab coat with rubber gloves and oversized goggles nodding along. "Yes! I managed to get that fool George to tell me the details. Mother, they are perfect for his plans of ending our fun, but also...perfect for your plan as well!"

The two were in the master bedroom, which had become more of a throne room over the years. Seated on the throne was the matriarch of the LeDark family, the womanly ghost of incredible beauty. A long red dress, soft, full lips...her flowing blonde hair was perfect without a hair out of place. She was curvy as heck too, with a large ass and triple D breasts. "Indeed. Well, I suppose then it is up to you to capture them for me, yes?"

The Doctor laughed maniacally, the pleasure all his. "Certainly! As long as I get to play with them before you use them for your plans?"

"Of course. Just make sure they don't have any permanent accidents."

The doctor would leave, the woman sighing.

"Darling...just a bit longer. It's almost time."

~~~

Symphony sighed softly. Well, Marcus told them alright. What was with these horny spirits and cosplay anyway? She looked over at Avarice, who was pulling up thigh-high socks, the two in the girl's change room of the gym. "Cheerleaders...isn't that a bit...cliché?" Symphony asked as she looked herself over. Both girls were wearing matching cheer outfits, a skimpy and demeaning set at that.

For starters, the top was tiny. For the two well-endowed agents, the lower half of their nipples were visible, the areola on the bottom peeking out quite a bit. The top was for a cheer team called "Whores" in fancy cursive, the pink and white outfit having a skirt that...well…

Both had their pussy and ass on full display. Marcus provided them with panties, but the tiny thongs were so insanely small, it was better to go without. Still, Symphony could not help but smile.

"You know, we are always fighting evil sex monsters or horny beasts. It is kind of nice to be desired but not attacked." Avarice nodded. "Don't let your guard down. This could be a trap."

Symphony nodded, but... Avarice bent over to put on the sneakers Marcus gave her, and she...she couldn't help herself. She moved over and hugged her partner from behind, kissing her cheek. "You look so delicious right now."

"W-what?" Avarice didn't expect that. "I'm not...hey!" Symphony could not help but laugh at how flustered the hug made her, but instead of backing off, she kissed her on the lips gently, after turning her to face her.

"Mmmm…" She purred, Avarice slowly leaning into the kiss. Symphony snuggled into Avarice softly, a hand reaching for the back of her head and running down her turquoise locks. When they stopped kissing, both felt a bit flustered. "You look...pretty hot too." She finally said, Avarice smiling at Symphony.

Now that they were ready and warmed up, the girls would head into the gym, those ghost bodybuilders still pumping iron like nothing else. "Ok Marcus, how do we-"

"You look fucking gorgeous!" The meat-headed footballers were all starting to take notice, Marcus grabbing them both by the rear, leading them over to twin doors.

"But, we have a first-round in mind, to help get the boys and I warmed up. Have you ever worked at a Gloryhole before?"

Symphony and Avarice both gulped. Way too many evil traps and diabolical villains employed such things. In truth, they had before, but not exactly because they wanted to.

"Yeah," Symphony said, blushing a bit as Marcus kept leading them towards the male change rooms, entering with them. "Great! Then I will have a good time."

Leading them to an area in the back, a prominently displayed, circular hole and a much larger gap were placed beside one another. "Who wants ass duty?" He asked, the ghost smiling down at the two.

Symphony sighed, seeing Avarice make puppy dog eyes. "Me." She said softly, the large muscle machine giving her rear a slap. "Damn, I agree. You got the ass we need anyway." "Hey! Less slapping and more grabbing that key!" She replied, the ghost nodding. "Alright, alright. Won't make big bro happy, but you earned it."

Avarice would head over to a door leading to her side of the glory hole, while Marcus helped Symphony crawl her upper body into the other one. Thank goodness the maids cleaned this place, it was spotless and even better, not filled with webs or gross dust.

Locked in, both girls were now ready to go. Avarice was kneeling on a rather soft mat, her mouth level with the circular hole, while Symphony and her tiny skirt were all you could see on her end, her legs left to stand outside the hole.

Now that both girls were in place, Symphony could not help but worry. Did those guys plan to ever let them leave? If not...she hoped Geroge was about to save them.

~~~

The guys didn't show up for a long time. Symphony was getting anxious as she adjusted her legs, almost like a horse impatiently stomping, while Avarice was at this point just sitting normally at her spot in the wall.

What was taking so long? She was about to leave the booth she was in and go complain when she heard the door to the change room open, the muscle-obsessed spirits finally arrived.

"Oh shit, we forgot about the girls!" One male manifestation would shout, an audible groan coming from Symphony. "Are you guys serious?!" Shouted Avarice back, as two lines started to form.

"Sorry babes wanted to get ripped for the afterlife, this is our last session working the guns after all." She rolled her eyes, getting into position as the ghosts finally started to come over. "Ok boys, you all have fun. I have a key to collect."

The footballers all lined up, five each of the ten remaining men equally split. The guys didn't make a fuss about who was going first, Avarice peeking through her hole to see what was going on, only to see a truly massive...oh goodness…

Eleven inches of absolute dick slid through the hole, the slightly translucent but all-girth meat rod slapping her cheek as he presented the whole thing.

Avarice gulped, her eyes fixated on that insane shaft. She licked her lips softly as she moved in, the scent of his cock so...masculine, powerful…

"Mmmphm...mmmooohhh...mmmmaaaahhhh…"

She didn't know when she started sucking his cock, but as her lips swallowed the first quarter of his heavy shaft, she was vaguely aware she had indeed already begun. Head swimming, Avarice moaned happily as she sucked on his sweaty shaft, the fact that ghost dick could sweat lost on such a dick dumb young lady.

Avarice had gone full-on cock crazy, the musk of this huge dick having erased any uncertainty, any hesitation. She had gone from slightly annoyed at the request from Marcus before, but now she wanted nothing more than to gulp ghost goo for the rest of the day.

The best part? At this rate, she would be.

Symphony was no better off. She relaxed as she felt two hands grip her thighs, the head of a cock touching her pussy. Finally, her poor ass could have a break! The cock tip rubbed against her entrance, getting her juices to soak onto it, then…

The tip kissed her anal ring.

"Ugh."

She didn't have long to be upset. The fat head of a ghost started to prod her rear, an anal pounding an inevitable beginning to her shift in the hole. She felt a tingle go up to her spine as she slowly pushed inside, getting a feel for her.

"F-fuck…" She moaned, the intense feeling of his cock making her shiver so damn good. He was massive, but...he knew how to do a girl in the ass.

No hard movements, soft pushing to get a feel for her, letting her experience the sensation of a thick shaft inside her. Symphony was used to selfish butt sex, so this was...nice.

She only briefly escaped her dick trance when he slapped her rear, the ghost pushing in even deeper. "Damn, this ass is going to send me over alright! She is tight for an anal slut!"

She would have disagreed about being an anal slut if she wasn't currently enjoying being one, her tight anus swallowing him in, his precum starting to smear from his tip, helping prepare her for a night of anal loving.

~~~

As the girls kept their end of the bargain, George started to make his way down towards the basement. The girls needed the keys to get in, not being ghosts...but, he could do some recon.

The thing was if he tried to go through the walls, he was caught for sure. The doctor had built special detectors for keeping him specifically out, George straightening out his abused hat, as he decided to use a trick of his own.

Preparing his magic gloves, he started to wiggle his fingers in the ancient ways of channelling magic…

And knocked on the door.

"Ugh! I'm working! Who is that?" Shouted the mad scientist, a speaker by the door broadcasting his voice from all the way in his lab.

"It's mother! The power is out in my room again!" George would say, his impression of the madam of the manor spot on...or so he liked to think.

"Oh! Sure thing mom! Just let me grab my tools~!"

George hid, watching as, before long, that lab coat wearing cretin opened the door, and he slipped past from above the gangly geek.

"Ha...I still got it." George would say, but knowing his time was limited, he took off. The walls were all designed to trigger an alarm if you tried to ghost through them, but he could just follow the pathway down.

George knew that the doctor would not surrender to the girls easily, so he had to find some kind of way to help them get into the lab easier. The traps all over the place were too high-tech for him to understand, but as he flew down the dark, creepy halls of the giant basement, he found the lab entrance. The door was open!

Going inside, he looked around, cautiously.

The place was instantly recognizable as a lab owned by a scientist with loose morals. Weird samples and plants floated in bubbling green slime, jars with all kinds of weird labels and chemicals lined up on the shelves. The lab had a massive electrical screen and an ancient computer system, the doctor having created his computer before they were even spirits.

"This controls all those traps," George said to himself, reaching out for his spellbook to try and blast the computer with something when he was instead caught in a large cage, falling from above.

"Ha! Did you think I fell for that impression! Mom puts a lot of sexy into her tone, even when talking to her kids! It's a bit worrying, but then again I am a perverted genius!"

The doctor had caught him, the geek smirking from behind his circular goggles. "Darn you, Harry! Let me go!"

"It's Doctor! Harry is just so lame, and chicks dig degrees. Mom said if I can brainwash those girls you brought here, I can keep them after she uses them for the ritual!"

Typical Harry. George expected his goals to be so base. "Too late, I already got them to send your uncle and a whole bunch of the guests!" He said, but Harry just smirked. "We don't need their souls anymore. To power up dad, we just need a few high-quality ones. Your two friends are easily A class babes, he is going to awaken for sure after this!"

George grabbed the bars of his cell, getting angry. "You leave them out of this! They are really sweet girls, super polite!"

"Oh? Then they will make great girlfriends! Houeeehehehehehe!"

~~~

"Fuck...your dick is gigantic…" Avarice purred as she ran her hands up and down the shaft of that cock, pumping it softly to help give her throat a break. She could not keep herself away from it for long though, sliding him back into the warmth of her lips.

Avarice had to admit, these guys were a treat to serve. Even this first cock had her drooling for more, her lips sealed around the crown of his cock, swiftly seeing the rest slide back inside her.

More sucking, she had to...needed to suck more! She grabbed his cock with both hands and squeezed it, going to town on the top half with her mouth and stroking the rest. It was time to make this stud give up his salty treat, and Avarice was living up to her name with how greedy she was for it. Every drop was going to be swallowed, it all for her and her alone~!

She could feel it throb, the ghost on the other side of the wall struggling to hold back his pleasure. "This one...she knows how to suck!" He groaned, Avarice feeling encouraged to go harder on him, her eyes looking down to see...oh no.

His see-through cock was letting her see...it. The load.

She started to sweat as she saw it travelling as if in slow motion, the insane size and amount lancing up his cock and towards her lips. She moaned in desperation as she sucked down one last time, too addicted to his shaft to escape but-

Then, it hit.

Her arms fell to her sides, eyes rolling into her skull. Cum burst out her nose in two runny streams, her throat bulging as gulp after gulp saw his fat load be ingested. Avarice felt another gush escape her lips and coat her tits in some cum too, the sheer volume of baby butter so plentiful that even she could not keep up. The cock stayed in her mouth as the last of the seed was shot into her waiting lips, the woman pulling off when he was done.

Avarice looked awful but so damn happy.

She licked him clean, the cock pulling out of the wall. "Next~!" She moaned, licking her lips.

As Avarice was given that oral creampie, a far more anal-based one was being prepared for Symphony.

Her ass was being fucked at a brisk pace now, the lad taking her buns for a ride holding her hips close as he fucked her tight ring with love, moaning hard as he had his way. "Oral is ok, but this ass was made for cock! Just watch how she sucks me in" he praised, Symphony a mess on the other end of this round of pound.

Laying on the soft bed left inside for her to lay on, she was drooling while hugging the provided pillow, each push inside eliciting a "guh" sound each time he was balls deep inside her. The pace he was at was oddly soothing for her, being an anal slave that was getting a butt-loving just...what she needed right now. As stressful as this investigation was, being held by her waist and given a cock to enjoy was enough to make the redhead snuggle her pillow just a little more, getting into the rhythm. In...out. In. Out. In! Out...in...out!

Then, he leaned into her, rutting against her ass hard and deep. She knew what was coming, unable to see but his needy, hard thrusts told her everything. "Cum lots." She murmured in her butt fuck induced trance, closing her eyes as she braced for impact.

Oh, and what an impact. His cock went balls deep, his hips crashing into hers so hard he accidentally ghosted a little and got his cock even deeper inside her anus, his nut sadly for her far more corporeal as it sloshed into her. The anal creampie was huge, so much penis cream shot inside just from that first jet that she felt the cool substance stick to her walls, packed in tight.

The ghost didn't leave her ass right away, letting her feel his size. He ran his hand over her ass softly, letting her affectionately. "This ass is so good, I'm getting back in line." He said, Symphony nodding. Yes, that was- what?

Her mind went from a happy subspace of enjoying anal submission to full-on panic. He was not satisfied?! Oh no...she expected this to be one round each ordeal…

As the ghost finally pulled his absolutely cum covered cock from her ass, he wiped it off on her skimpy skirt, another dick kissing her anal ring, then before she could beg for mercy, he was in and deep too.

~~~

Avarice was soon provided with another beast, this cock just as large and thick as the last. She was about to begin devouring his tip when he knocked on the wall to get her attention, the Phantom penis getting a kiss from her before she stopped. "Hey, can you titfuck me?"

Avarice licked her lips. "Absolutely."

She moved up to him, her chest still covered by that mostly useless top. She let his cock snuggle up against her massive breasts for a moment, kissing his tip again to leave a soft kiss mark before rising back up, and letting him slide under her to and into her tits. Fuck, his cock slid in with ease, it slapping her cheek on way up, Avarice nuzzling her cheek against him.

"Thanks, babe!" Said the cheerful lad. Avarice was glad to hear he was pleased, but she knew that he would only be happy once his load was spraying her down.

She began by keeping his rod snug inside her too, sandwiched between her milkers while she used her hands to rub his tip and upper shaft. She was "saying hello" as one might call it, kissing and snuggling his tip, licking his precum up whenever a dollop of it was given to her.

The cool, salty spectre spunk was so delicious to her, but the precum was even better. "Ok stud...I'm going to begin now." She purred, having taken in his scent enough she needed to have his cock sliding between her tits. She moaned as she bounced her chest along with his ghost cock, her large tits the best pillows he ever had the privilege to pound. He couldn't help but thrust Into the hole as she worked, her skill so good it made him need more every second that passed.

The sound of skin rubbing on...well, spooky skin filled the booth as the glory hole cheer slut Avarice fapped his cock proudly. She was still nuzzling his cock against her face as she tit fucked the chilly chad, her cleavage-pussy leaving the man banging against the wall as he thrust inside it. "Fuck! Fuck! She is wild...gotta hold on…" Avarice giggled as she saw his load building, but refused to come to her side of the wall.

"Playing hard to get? Naughty boy~!"

She was not going to stand...or rather, kneel with a dick in between her heaving dick huggers for that. She moved her breasts up and down faster, using her tongue to lick all over his tip and upper shaft, assaulting him with even more pleasure only she could give.

She felt his cock throb hard enough to yank her towards the walls little, laughing gently as she alternated her breasts, one doing up as the other slid down to further the amazing feel. "That's right...you can't...mmm...survive this! My tits are going to…"

She saw his balls churn out a huge rope of Sextoplasm, travelling quickly up to his shaft and right her way.

It was like a fountain! A huge gush of spirit spunk launching upwards and hitting the ceiling, splattering it in enough cock glue to give it a new coat of musky paint. Each shot had a thick shlorp sound accompanying it, the cum lances falling down and towards Avarice.

"Not again…"

It landed right on her, each shot starting to coat her upper body in cum, this guy was not at all able to control his orgasm as it just kept coming. Shot after shot was sprayed onto her, the cock throbbing hard enough the dick hit her in the cheek, a spray giving her a point-blank, humiliating cum bath.

"Whew...thanks love." The ghost removed his cock from the hole, Avarice just glad she survived that cum pasting. "Need more, though."

"Uuuuuugggghhhhh…"

~~~

Shlap shlap shlap shlap!

Symphony was living up to her name too. More specifically, her anus was making a lewd cacophony of erotic sounds as the second player on Marcus's team to ram that soft butt was doing just that.

"Oh God...you are so deep! Holy...ah...fuck me harder! Don't stop until your cock is basting me!" Begged the cock broken Symphony, who was in love with the rear rutting she was getting. She was not going to sit comfortably for weeks, and she might end up drooling ghost semen for even longer but fuck it.

She didn't care anymore.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God, use my ass like your personal fuck hole…"

They did. The lad inside her now was moving fast enough that he was almost a blur, his powerful strength training showing as he hit against her ass so hard the wall was cracking from repeated heavy hits.

Symphony was a strong girl, so the rough ride was more than welcome, but a shameful orgasm was coming due to all this, and she knew it.

Symphony started to moan harder and harder, his speed increasing as if he knew she was going to cum. He jackhammered her, her cheeks red from the impact and jiggling with each hit inside, the woman finally crying out as she had…

"Hhhhhuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

An anal orgasm.

Her pussy exploded with juices, stray semen and her pooling pussy juice making sure this room would smell like sex for quite some time. The agent could not help but make an embarrassing, lewd O-face with the full-on tongue out and eyes rolled up into her skull.

"What a Chad…" She moaned, the young man on the other end awkwardly correcting her with an "I'm Charles…"

Regardless, the ghost hit her ass balls deep a few more times, then pulled himself out of her ass fully. She was so confused…was he done? She didn't feel him cum, the cool, soothing feel of ghost jizz having yet to be given to her a second time. She was about to ask what was up when she felt it.

That very same cool sensation spread over her ass. He was painting her ass like a canvas, it running down her legs and ensuring she would be filthy. He granted as he yanked his cock to keep the love coming, hosing her ass down like he was trying to put out a fire...the exhausted anal hole that was gaping wide being shot into a fair bit as well. He sighed as he finished, taking her sock and shoe off to wipe his dick on that soft cotton, putting it back on her leg once it was disgustingly cum soaked.

Symphony groaned. When was this going to end? She loved it...but this was also getting out of control.

~~~

George was in a similar situation, as being far less sexual. That geek Harry had him locked up in his lab, the bars of his cell electrical and dangerous for his health. Being a ghost, energy-based threats were super painful, so he had to behave for now.

"Those two women you worked with are barely keeping up with Marcus and his goons. Those jocks don't deserve beautiful women if you ask me."

"Jealous?" George asked Harry, pouting as he tapped away at his computer. "N-no! You're jealous!"

George laughed. "Oh my goodness, you are jealous! Your brother is offered to help you get ripped just go ask him-"

"No WAY! I am a sophisticated genius with a robust intellect! I don't need basic athletic ability or "healthy eating" to get hotties! That is what mind control is for, DUH!"

George had him talking at least. Maybe he could get him to tell him something useful?

"Well, you have to admit he is good with the ladies. Just like your dad?" Harry went quiet for a bit, tapping still at some program or another. "Dad? He has Mom. He does not need any ladies other than her."

"Really? Because it seemed like he was all for all the lewd acts done around here."

Harry didn't like where he was going with this. "Well, if it wasn't for your stupid show, he would have been fine with what we had. It is your fault we have to drag girls in here and drain them."

Drain them? So it was true.

"So Mr. LeDark is a-"

Harry laughed evilly. "Ha! It is finally ready! My ultimate super formula of incredible tentacle power-up deluxe!"

He went to his chemistry table and started to mix things, George worried a bit about that. Damn! He finished it?! Maybe he can…

It was worth a shot.

He took one of his magical gloves off, tossing it out the bars. It took a lot of energy, but he managed to make the gloves stand up. Perfect!

Heading to the keyboard of the computer, he had the glove sort of flop it's way over, crawling around as best as he could. Harry would be distracted for a while, but if he changed the computer's program for the ratio it would feed the tentacle core in the greenhouse to make it weaker…

Of course, he had no idea how to do that… but hey, tapping away at it should do something.

He got the glove to slowly climb up, tapping at the arrow keys. Ok… he can't see totally, but he was able to make out some of it. Chemical E? Sounded dangerous. He cranked that up to be one hundred percent of the total auto-feed formula, figuring too much of one thing would mess that horrible beast up good. The glove would wave back at George to signal it was done, heading back the way it came.

Whew! Take that you evil plant thing!

All was going perfectly when there was a knock at the door of the lab. Oh no! The glove would look around in a panic, throwing itself behind some boxes as Harry turned around, thankfully not seeing it.

"It's me, Harry darling."

Huh? Why did mom want to see him?

~~~

Symphony and Avarice had served each ghost at least once by now, the two tapping out. "I need a break...just give me a moment." Avarice begged, but to her dismay, the spectacularly hung spectres were a bit at all interested in a break. "Sorry babe, but you promised to take us all until we were satisfied. Here, let's get you out of that booth."

Avarice gasped as two ghost hands reached out and pulled her through the wall, the agent groaning as she was carried towards the rest of the men, Marcus coming in just as the cum covered lass was freed from her glory hole prison.

"Alright, gang bang time!" He said but when he saw how tired she was, he instead had a seat on the bench. "Give her a minute, guys. Besides, I want to give her a rinse before we keep going."

That sounded wonderful. The maids have done one hell of a job cleaning the showers here, Avarice getting naked and heading over. Warm water...she could not wait.

Symphony was also released but in a far less fun way. A ghost was still giving her anus the business when the wall gave in, and he ended up busting it open. Symphony cried out as she fell forwards and off the bed, getting up slowly, painfully so.

"Sorry! Are you ok?" He asked, the redhead pouting at him as she came back into the maid locker room. "You guys are destroying too many holes today." She said, as she headed over the showers, the men all followed.

Everyone was naked now, though with ghosts, the clothes...sorta faded away? Symphony let the water run down her body, at least 6 loads of cum inside her ass starting to churn. She sighed and squatted down.

It was embarrassing enough that her butt had been stuffed so badly but even worse that they were going to watch her urge it all from her hole. She blushed as a rush of ghost cum flowed out of her rear, a loud glug glug glug sound letting everyone know what was up.

Her belly had inflated some from the sheer amount of loads, deflating slightly now that she was expelling it all. She glared at the first as they all watched with grins, but her annoyance was broken by a girly moan from the cum draining speeding up.

It felt kind of nice, Symphony falling to the ground ass up and head down, it arching out her rear as her expression changed to one of pleasure. "You jerks...I'm completely full…" She complained, Marcus, coming over and helping spread her ass, which helped her launch it even more.

Pure cum was expelled from her, slowing down after a good 3 minutes of full pressure. "Ok guys, you outdid the team record I think. This is easily the most cum we have stuffed in a butt."

Symphony groaned. "Go, team." She said, sarcastically.

Avarice sighed as she soaped up, her ass getting pinched as one of the guys started to grind against her. "Let me help." He offered the woman. She let him as they both soon got soapy, albeit he was more just getting her covered, being a ghost.

"Ok, Marcus...we need to get you and your house to the afterlife. Are you ready to go?" Asked Symphony, the man nodded as he showed her his half of the key to the basement. "Yup. I placed it with your clothes." Perfect.

"Then, what are you waiting for?"

Ass no longer flooded with semen, Symphony moved over and kissed the muscular ghost, who was surprised but leaned into it. He held her close as they started to make out, the guys pairing off with who they preferred, Marcus deciding to not pick a favourite as he instead had both girls face him, his cock to be shared. "Would love for you both to share my cock...don't worry, I won't make you go back to the glory hole."

Thank God.

Avarice moaned as the guys came up and had her grab their shafts, her soft hands getting a feel for the size, recognizing both from her glory hole adventure. "Can't get enough huh?" She teased, the two blushing as much as a ghost could, as she got to work. Another ghost pulled her over into his lap and prepared to take her pussy for a spin, another ghost...having the same idea. "What, I can't fit…"

Oh right, ghosts.

She felt her eyes roll into her skull as two cocks entered her pussy hard, the impossible session of having both insides, yet not stopped by each other...this was a once in a lifetime fuck, and for Avarice, it was incredible.

"You jerks~!" She moaned, her tone suggesting they should keep going. "So much dick…"

Symphony smiled. "Ok guys, you have had my ass, let's...guys?" She looked at the jocks surrounding her, all of them eerily quiet. "Guys? Hey, I'm ready to." All five lined up behind her, their cocks after one and only one hole.

Symphony whimpered. "My poor anus…"

Five cocks entered her rear, the asynchronous rhythm leaning her not even a single moment of respite. They were giving her a five-man anal party, the ghost cocks above to all both use her at once like with Avarice, not been to worry about what the other cocks were doing. Poor Symphony cried out as her ass became the star of the show once more, the redhead ass up and face down on the shower floor.

"Ugh! Curse me and my perfect anus! Fuck...oh g...give me a break!" She cried, but they only sped up, the sports spirits apologizing as best they could. "Sorry Symphony! I'm addicted!" One said, another slapping her rear with his palm. "Your anal fuck hole is just divine! Even, after all, we have done, you're still so damn tight! I promise to be quick!"

Yeah right.

As for the team captain, he would move between the girls, and with a snap of his fingers, he formed into...two?

"Haha! Ghost powers! Hope your mouth can take me, Avarice." One of the Marcus ghosts said, the other one looking at Symphony with a smirk, the woman begging him.

"Not my ass...I beg you...anywhere but-" to her horror, he stepped behind her, and lined up with her ass...but moved down, and took her in the pussy instead.

Symphony never thought she would be grateful for a man choosing to not fuck her in the ass, but she almost broke into tears of joy.

Avarice was totally in love. Her pussy had double trouble loving as the two ghosts pounded her by having her bounce, her hands getting to her off two studs as their tips pressed against her face and hair to feel that softness she was known for, while the Marcus ghost clone was getting the oral sex of an afterlife time. Her lips swallowed his cock with ease, his shaft easily an insane 15 inches of pure man.

"That's a good girl…god, I love oral sex Avarice. Your ability to suck is…" Marcus petted her head, enjoying her as she managed them all. "I wish I had met a girl...fuck...like you when I was alive."

She looked up at him, the man almost...sad. She snuggled into his hand as best she could while slurping on his massive dick, hoping that, despite having to do such a slutty thing, these guys could find peace after this.

Symphony was not in that mindset.

"You assholes! Aaaaaaah!" She cried out, her anal cavity getting a incorporeal pound fest that never seemed to end. She was loving it of course, but her poor rear would be sore for sure after this anal marathon.

Marcus clone two smiled as he held her close, kissing her lips softly. He was laying under her, thrusting upwards into her cunt to help her at least not get everything in her more popular hole.

"I got you. It's ok." He said, petting her softly and letting her rest her head on his chest, a sort of soothing sensation spreading through her. Despite the absolute anal warfare going on behind her as her soft, tight rear was punished, she could not help but snuggle into his arms.

"It feels amazing...just...oh God...I won't sit for a year…" she said to him, the man holding her hips as he felt the tightness of her pussy, sinking confidently. "You are such a pretty lady. Thanks for helping us." He said gently, Symphony blushing a bit.

Avarice would feel it first, the men inside her pussy exploding forth with an orgasm at the same time, her womb getting filled with ghost cum all over again, but this time it was so thick and strong, she orgasmed just from the masculine dicks rocketing semen into her.

The cocks at her sides shot lances of cream at her right after, burst after burst of salty love coating her in huge amounts. Her face was hit, slathering it on like a slimy mess, her breasts and back also getting gooped.

She felt the cocks inside her fade, and looking down she realized that they were gone. So were the boys standing at her side...she had finally satisfied them.

As for Symphony, she was whimpering in sexual defeat as the five huge dicks made her ass surrender to their awesome might until she finally felt all five men speed up, erratic movements signalling what she feared.

None pulled out. All five gave her ass one last thrust, then balls deep, they ejaculated. Her ass didn't just get flooded, it got conquered by the sheer amount of semen shot inside. She cried out as they made her belly inflate like a water balloon, the poor dear now having a cum filled backside all over again. Marcus had to hold her to prevent her from falling over, Symphony out of energy.

Those men left for the next world after that, Symphony feeling a pat on the butt for each one. She almost felt bad, but then she felt the soreness of her rear and felt that fade into relief.

Marcus had them to himself, the ghost pulling out of Avarice's mouth and picking her up, having her back to his chest as he entered her pussy now, fucking her while standing. He held her up by her thighs, hammering her pussy deep as the other Marcus picked up Symphony, pressing his dick…

"Oh thank God...fuck...your dick feels great in my...not you too!"

"Sorry, I want to finish there...please forgive me!"

He was inside her ass now, her pussy having lubricated him for her ass, but his sheer size made that at most a pointless gesture.

"I hate footballlllerrrrrrsssss!" Symphony cried as she was soon moved up to her friend, both now in range of kissing distance as the copies of Marcus took them to the task.

Avarice was messy with cum, but Symphony didn't care. She moved over and kissed her, the two holding hands as they were fucked hard and fast, Marcus treating them both so perfectly. He had Avarice edging the whole time, able to keep her just on the cusp of orgasm while for Symphony, he was fucking her ass so well it was almost reversing her soreness, the woman no longer upset he wanted to try her signature hole out.

The girls kissed, holding hands as their bodies pressed together in a cum soaked snuggle, both young ladies lost to the outside world as they closed their eyes. Marcus was giving both the pounding they needed, but right now, they were focused on each other. Tongues swirling together, they could not hold back the orgasm both were approaching, the manly manifestation giving them the business end of his dick much the same.

"Thanks, girls. I never really...ugh...liked this anyway. Helping my bros, and me...just promise to help the rest."

Symphony broke her kiss with Avarice, snuggling her partner as she looked to Marcus fucking Avarice. "We will...fuck...I'm gonna…"

Symphony let out a deep moan, Avarice kissing her on her neck softly as she too orgasmed. Symphony squeezed herself down on Marcus as she was pounded one last time, the male ghost shooting into her with a massive cum explosion! Avarice's pussy exploded with her juices, her own Marcus filling her pussy up in a huge gush, much of it bursting out of her in how plentiful it was!

The two were dropped to the floor, lying beside each other, fucked so silly that they could not move even if they wanted to.

A sort of loneliness started to fill the air. It was just the two of them, laying in a huge Sextoplasm puddle.

Symphony closed her eyes, as did Avarice. They were done, and sleep quickly gripped them.

~~~

"You won't get away with this!" George shouted from his cell, the mistress of the manor watching him. "Silence, you incompetent fool. We have already won, thanks to your contract stipulating that we all be satisfied to be sent to the next world."

The blonde ghost would fan herself with a paper fan she always carried, smirking down at the jailed trickster. "Every time you try to get help from the outside world, you only help me gather more sexual energy. These two useless whores you gathered will make a fine sacrifice...and then, I will just use my husband to return all the family members they have sent back here."

George shook with anger. "No! It's time, Eleanor! Can't you see how destructive this all is?" The womanly mistress glared down at him, fanning herself a bit more as her anger built. "I deserve to be happy! I suffered for years for this! I don't care how many women need to be drained of their souls, I deserve to have my family!" Even Harry was timid around her when she got angry, the mad scientist just trying to stay out of her way as he prepared his latest invention.

"Harry is going to have his precious plant deal with them. They will be brainwashed into slaves, feed my husband so he can return, and then...well, I am curious about the modern world. I wonder if women are still so prudish, or if those two whores you brought us are an indication of how society views sex now…"

George couldn't believe it. "You used to be so kind…" he said, but Elenor was not amused. "Well, look where that got me. Poverty, alone...I have found that cruelty and power can do wonders for protecting my family."

She sighed, looking towards Harry. "Harry, darling...you be a good lad and get those girls under control, then bring them to the master bedroom."

"You got it, mom!" She smiled, petting his head and then heading out.

"As for you, George...it seems we no longer have a place for you here. I will deal with you when my husband is up and out of bed."

~~~

Symphony woke up first, groaning as her poor ass felt like she had just fucked...wait, she did just fuck an entire football team. She sighed as she sat up, looking to see her ass had drained the semen out while she was sleeping. "Thank God." She said in annoyance, watching Avarice sleep. She was about to go and resume the shower to wash off, but instead, she moved over to the sleeping woman, resting her head against her chest, she sighed.

God...she had complicated feelings about Avarice. She liked her as a friend and partner, respected her fighting ability and all that...but she was...she sighed, feeling her stir.

"Ugh…" Avarice groaned, feeling weak. "I'm so fucking done with dicks. I never want to see a cock again."

Symphony could not help but laugh. "I agree. My ass feels worse than when that butt hugger used me." Symphony shivered. Alien egg insertion into your ass was...rough.

Both women rested for a time, washing off (and out) the sticky ghost slime they have both been so liberally supplied. Now that they had half of the key for the lab, they were just one more part away from getting to that evil scientist and punishing him.

"Found it!" Avarice said it left where she had folded her clothes, the heavy iron...huh. She expected a more traditional key, but it looked like it was a metallic key card. "That Doctor is ahead of the times. We should be careful."

Symphony agreed, there is no telling what kind of technology he had, waiting to spring on them.

Still, the two were done with the football team and Marcus, heading out of the gym and Into the main hall. "George!?" Called out Symphony, needing his help to find the other half of the key card. "Let's go look for him, he might just be laying low." Avarice said, Symphony agreeing.

The two went looking for him, but no amount of calling or checking produced any results. They searched every room they could get into, the two trying the first level even back to the stage and the bar.

"Did you really do a strip dance?" Avarice asked Symphony as they came across the remains of her harem girl outfit. "Yes, and they loved it. So there." She said back, a little embarrassed. "What about you? I heard you got milked like a cow. How was that?" She asked back, Avarice not sure. "Felt like a dream...I barely even remember much." She admitted, the two agents heading back to the main hall. Poor Symphony wished she could deflect embarrassment like that.

Ugh! They had tried everywhere on the first floor, but the second floor was unknown territory. They didn't want to, but...well, they had to.

It was as they started up the grand staircase to the second floor, that another ghost would happen upon them. "Hello!" Said a cheery voice, soft and warm. The two would look to see a beautiful young lady, a phantom that was...wow.

Long, silky black hair was draped behind her neatly, each strand perfectly in place. Her face was soft and warm, a beauty that even they had to admit was far more gorgeous than they were. She wore a light, breezy white sundress and a wide sun hat of the same colour, the young lady gracefully bowing to them.

"Are you our special guests George told me about?" She asked, Symphony nodding. "You are really pre-" Avarice pinched her on the butt, Symphony yelping as Avarice prevented her from embarrassing them. "We are here to see the end of the haunting. If you can provide us assistance, it is appreciated."

The ghost nodded, a sad expression forming as she came closer. "I understand. I agreed to help George reach that goal, so please, allow me to help you."

Alright! A ghost that didn't want to fuck them Into next week.

"I am Loretta LeDark. It is a pleasure." The beauty introduced herself, Avarice and Symphony charmed already. "I am Symphony, agent of P.O.R.N. This is my partner Avarice." Avarice sighed. "I usually get dragged around by this dumbass. Please excuse her behaviour." The ghost giggled as she watched them, Symphony pouting in annoyance as her partner teased her.

"You two are adorable!" Loretta would say, floating between them and putting an arm around each. "Now, how can I help you?"

"We are looking for Geroge. He was supposed to help us meet the next member of the family…" Avarice said, looking at Loretta. "Do you happen to have the key to the basement?"

Loretta would frown again, nodding. "Yes. It is a horrid business, what my little brother gets up to. Please, you must help him see the error of his ways." Symphony cracked her fists, smirking. "Oh yeah, I plan on knocking a lot of sense into that nerd."

"Ow! Stop pinching me!"

Avarice glared at Symphony, then smiled at Loretta. "What my friend means is that we will do our best to make him go to the next world unharmed. Ok?" The woman nodded, glad to hear it.

"I worry for George. Shall we go looking for him?" All three were in agreement, splitting up for now. Symphony would check the left side of the and floor, Avarice on the right, and Loretta would jump between the girls to make sure they didn't get lost.

~~~

Harry was gone, Geroge finally alone in the lab. That geek had mixed the plant food based on his changes, so hopefully, it would shrivel up and die before the girls had to fight it. Still, now he had to escape.

"Hmmm...what do you think?" He asked his still free glove assistant. It was finally able to come out of hiding, walking on two fingers as fast as it could. There had to be a way to raise the cell, right? That, or break it. "Look for a lever or something. Harry likes dramatic throw switches, so try those." The glove would salute with his pinky, waddling off as fast as he could.

George did not have a lot of options, but he did have his spellbook. The bars were protected from all supernatural powers, so he can't exactly attack them; he should be able to at least contact the girls, hopefully.

Perfect!

"Projecto me, amigo!"

The book would glow as the spell was cast...but nope, it fizzled out. Damn!

"Hmmm…" it was no use, he just could not cast spells through the bars. Ironically, only physical objects could pass through the paranormal shield. "I just hope they can rescue me…" He said. George hid his book back in his magic hat, for now, trying to just stay quiet so Harry didn't come back.

~~~

Symphony sighed as he opened a door to a guest room, looking around. Nope, no one here. She sighed as she closed the door, turning around and-

Bomf

"Hello, Symphony!" Said Loretta, the redhead's face currently pressed into her chest, Symphony quickly retreating. "Sorry! I didn't see you!" She explained, the gorgeous ghost smiling warmly. "It is no trouble, accidents happen." She said softly, exposing her mistake, as she came up to her and hugged her.

"Did you find any clues?" She asked, Symphony shaking her head. "Nope. Not a one…" was it getting hot in here? Loretta had a cold feel, being a ghost...but her body felt hot. Also...why did Loretta smell so…

"You smell...amazing." Purred Symphony, the feminine phantom staying close to her, pleased to hear it. "You like my perfume? I am so glad to hear it." Loretta would guide them into the guest room, Symphony following her obediently. "I already checked here…" She said softly, Loretta speaking into her ear, whispering. "Let's look again. Together."

She nodded. Yes...together.

They entered the room, Loretta guiding Symphony back into her chest, after having her sit in her lap. It was hard to describe the sensation, but Symphony was taking in deep breaths of her scent, starting to wrap her arms around the ghost. She smiled warmly, petting her head softly as her perfume left Symphony slowly lowering into a calm, weak state. "Loretta…~!" Moaned Symphony, her mind glazing over.

The ghost above her smiled, petting her head softly. "Yes?" She asked, her own hands slowly sliding down Symphony's body, who was falling into even more weakness, more submission.

"...do you think Avarice is beautiful?"

The well-dressed ghost blushed, not expecting that. She looked downwards at her prey, the girl her's to take and use...but she could not bring herself to do it. Mother had given her orders to make them obedient slaves…

"She is. You are lucky to have her." She said softly, Symphony feeling her mind clear. Huh? What the hell was going on?! "Wow. That felt weird. Hey, where are...hey!"

"I must go! Forgive me!" Loretta bolted away, Symphony getting up and going after her. "Wait! What's wrong?!"

She was gone. Symphony sighed, Avarice soon arrived. "Why are you shouting?! You ok?" She asked, Symphony nodding. "I think Loretta was...crying."

They knew what they had to do. They stuck together as they looked for her, eventually entering Into a large bedroom.

The room itself was lavishly decorated. Despite the age of the home and the lack of maintenance, it was clear that its owner took care of it, it was still like new.

The room was white and black themed, with the walls having a black and white stripe pattern, a black wardrobe, a white bed...oh, they found her.

Loretta was indeed crying, the spirit hugging a pillow as she tried to muffle her sobbing. "Leave!" She demanded, angrily. "I won't do it! I won't!"

"You won't do what?" Avarice asked Loretta, who was sitting up. "I thought you were... never mind. You two should leave and never return. This place is dangerous!" Loretta looked awful. Her face was covered in tears, her miserable state making Symphony move over and sit with her, trying to call her down.

"You ok?" She asked Loretta, who shook her head. "Mother asked me to entrap you. I cannot disobey, but I refuse to help her capture another innocent girl. I refuse! I can't take the pain of it anymore." Avarice sat on the other side of the bed, the two agents holding her gently. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Loretta calmed herself down, figuring they deserved the truth. "Mother...she needs young, beautiful women."

"Mother provided for us and gave us all the lives we wanted. I was a world-class model, brother, an athlete who could not lose... we're all granted gifts to reach our full potential...but it came at a price." A price? Loretta was not interrupted, but they were on edge. "Father isn't human."

A cold chill filled the room, the tension growing. What could that mean?! "Father is a demon from another world? Maybe hell, I don't even know. He gave us all the lives we wanted, but in return, we had to use our gifts to bring in women for him to enslave."

"No wonder girls keep getting involved with this place. Symphony, remember the case file?" She nodded.

"No, I don't."

"Ugh! The missing girls that showed up days later?!" "Oh, right!"

Loretta nodded. "George is suspected of freeing them. Mother and I usually capture them, but...I can't do it anymore. It is time this all ended!" Loretta was determined, the beauty going to her wardrobe, and pulling out...the key! "Take it. Go and save my little brother, and George too. Forget about me, just go!"

"We can't forget about you! We have to send you like the rest!" Loretta shook her head. "I don't deserve to go to the afterlife. I will stall mother, you two go and make Harry see the error of his ways."

Harry huh? So that was the name of the Doctor. Still, Symphony was not having it. "We promised George we would see you out safely. Now, either you tell us how we can help, or...I'm going to come over there and help you!" It sounded so silly when put like that, but for Loretta, she could not help but feel tears flowing again. "...it's not fair." She said softly, looking away from them.

"I don't deserve love."

Symphony went over and hugged her, patting her back softly. "There there...come on, calm down."

Avarice would get up, knowing what the girl needed. "We will do it. Come and join us on the bed." She said, Loretta following them.

As they got on the bed, Avarice would begin by kissing Loretta softly on her cheek, the gorgeous young woman petting her head as she lay between them, being pampered as the lesbian threesome started slow. "I don't deserve this…" She whined, but Symphony shushed her. "Your family needs you over there. To break the curse, we have to see you all out. Besides...what you did, you feel sorry for, yes?"

She nodded, and Symphony kissed her on the mouth. God, her ghostly body was so fucking soft, it made her tremble just brushing up against her. The kiss left Symphony moaning with how amazing it felt, Loretta, wiping away her tears, pulling Symphony into her arms.

They kissed for what seemed like an eternity, Avarice sliding down and using this time to undress, folding her clothes neatly, only to watch as Symphony tossed her own clothes aside, slipping out of them as she passionately made out with the young woman. For the spirit, she still felt apprehensive, but could not resist them. She was ironically the one smitten, her strength to enslave Symphony having made her break instead. She needed them.

She needed to feel the love they shared, the bond they had. It felt so strong before, it made her unable to break it. Now, she looked to feel it, to enjoy it before she left for the next life.

"I love kissing you," Symphony said as she broke the kiss, Loretta blushing softly. "I am glad... Please, don't-" stop? She has no intention. Symphony was back at it as soon as she was able, the naked Avarice coming over and helping undress Symphony, using this chance to get a little physical with her partner, kissing her on her back as she held her from behind. "What about me? I want to try." She teased Loretta breaking her kiss with Symphony and pulling Avarice in, a three-way kiss and naked cuddle steering as the ghostly gown faded from Loretta.

Her tits were...gigantic, easily as big as her head. Avarice sucked on one of them softly, finding her nipple addictive to lick and suck, Loretta moaning as she felt her nipple be swallowed and pulled.

"Ah...hah...yes…" She moaned, her arm teaching and fingering Symphony, while her other hand ran up and down Avarice's back. "Hah...I am...so lucky. I...I get to...be with you both."

The three were slowly starting to get into it more. Avarice was softly sucking on a fat nipple as much as she could get her lips around, Symphony unable to pull away from those soft lips as she kissed Loretta deeply. Her tongue clashed with Loretta's softly, the passion growing at the two women started to become more aroused by the moment. Loretta was still fingering Symphony at this point, her hand sliding two cool fingers into her needy pussy, softly getting a feel for her more sensitive areas.

Avarice felt the exhaustion from serving Marcus and the boys fading with every second, the perfume that Loretta wore making her feel a rush of sexual pleasure. She loved the scent she wore, it still had some of its mind-altering effects, but now it enhanced the pleasure as opposed to making them vulnerable.

"I'm sorry…" Loretta said to Symphony, who broke the kiss to catch her breath, licking and kissing at Loretta's neck as they pampered her. "I should not have...tried to harm you." Symphony smiled, hugging into her a little more. "Shhhh. I only want to hear you make happy moans now. Soon, it will all be over." The tall, feminine ghost nodded, resuming her kiss with Symphony as Avarice pulled on the nipple with a hard suck.

She let the nipple go, her lipstick having left a big, wet kiss mark. The soft pink lip mark looked so messy from the aggressive nipple sucking, but Avarice was far from done. She latched back on, a hand patting her head as she nursed that soft, thick titty.

"Ahhhhhnnn~!" Moaned Loretta, her pussy glistening with girly Ectoplasm. She was ready for more love, and as much as Symphony could kiss with her for all eternity, one look at that horny pussy, and she was set on it.

She kissed Loretta softly one last time, sliding down so that her own behind faced Loretta, while she was in perfect licking distance. Symphony moaned as she softly began to lick and kiss along the soft, clean slit, Loretta gasping as the sensation drove her to dive into Symphony.

Loretta grabbed her hips and pressed herself into her, licking Symphony back in a sixty-nine. Avarice was content to swallow up that nipple as the two got more intimate, purring happily as she felt something spray into her mouth. It was milk, and despite being a ghost, Loretta's milk was...well, Avarice started to suck even harder, moaning as she began to finger herself.

"Drink up, dear." Moaned Loretta as she pets Avarice softly, diving back into Symphony. Symphony's technique for licking pussy was to go for depth and suction, using her lips to form a seal and lick in deep. She loved the taste of Loretta enough to sink her tongue in deeper, the young lady moaning as Loretta attacked back.

Loretta was the more skilled of the two. Perhaps she had practised or was just that happy to have some love in her afterlife, but she was all in. Her lips kissed all over her pussy first, leaving softly glowing ghostly kisses, each one leaving Symphony moaning as if Loretta was still kissing that very spot.

Worse still, Loretta dug into her, trading depth for more attention to her clit. Each time Loretta assaulted her love button, Symphony was dragged to the gates of orgasm, only for Loretta to perfectly keep her from finishing, letting her cool off and resume a dull, but strong pleasure...then drag her through it all over again.

"Oh, fuck! Loretta! I'm gonna...I can't…"

A hand grabbed Symphony by the head and pushed her back into that incorporeal cunt. Loretta was dominating her just a little, but the spirit knew better than to not let a young lady cum.

Symphony would feel Loretta attack her, all the kiss marks glowing brightly as it felt like each one had Loretta licking and sucking her where they were placed. It felt like ten women were tongue fucking her now, one even going for her soft, abused anus. It felt incredible, the anal ring soothed by the soft, cool tongue that was softly pleasuring it.

"Fuck! Fuuuuck!" Symphony cried out, unable to keep licking with such an intense focus placed on her pussy! It didn't take long for her to arrive at orgasm, the agent letting out a deep groan of defeat as she orgasmed loudly.

Loretta was greedy. She placed her face perfectly to take the brunt of her pussy juices herself, letting it give her a facial as she licked the clit to keep it coming. Avarice wanted to come join in, but she was softly guided back to the nipple if she tried to escape, her eyes glazing over from the yummy milk making her sleepy.

"Ah ah, Avarice. Drink some more." Said Loretta, the other woman happy to obey her as she swallowed down more of her warm milk. It was weird how warm it was, the ghosts usually so cold...but Avarice closed her eyes as she nursed the thick nub, Loretta taking the still quivering Symphony and placing her lips at her other nipple. "Come, Symphony. Drink." She told her softly, the young woman nodding and doing as told. With both women now softly milking her, Loretta smiled, content for the time being to just run her hands down their backs, messaging them both gently.

Avarice was so sleepy. The milk was amazing, it both soothing her to sleep, but she also felt stronger than ever. She took a big suck and got a huge gush to swallow, purring like a pleased kitten as she fed.

It didn't take long for Symphony to join her, her eyes closing slowly, fluttering closed as she slowly faded. She could not take the milk as Avarice did, and slowly fell asleep as she nursed the milk from Loretta.

"Symphony must be exhausted from my brother still." Said Loretta, Avarice nodding. She didn't stop feeding, even as she felt a hand cup her cheek. "Come on. That is enough. I can't have you both sleeping."

Avarice had to use all her willpower, but she managed to unlatch from that nipple, a sleepy sigh escaping her lips as Loretta smiled down on her. "I want to make you cum, now. Then, we can sleep together."

Loretta would let Symphony keep nursing, the sleeping woman still gulping down the warm milk. She would wake however when Loretta pressed a hand to her head, and…

Loretta was gone in a flash. Avarice sighed, as she lay on the bed with Symphony. "Did she go? I...guess it was too much for her."

"No, not at all."

Symphony would slowly sit up, stretching her body. "Oh…she is so tired. This body is exhausted...still, I need to fulfil my promise."

Avarice gasped. She had…possessed Symphony? Sure enough, Symphony (Loretta?) Moved over to her, kissing her lips softly. "Goodness, but she is so strong. Not used to muscles."

Loretta giggled, Avarice pulling her in softly, blushing like mad. "Hey...uh...is she ok with this?" She asked, Loretta nodding. "I can...communicate with her like this. She said to have fun. Would you like to talk to her?" Avarice nodded, and after a moment, that usual cute look Symphony had when she was horny was back. "This is so weird." She said suddenly, hugging Avarice.

"But it's so good."

That was good enough for her. If Symphony was cool with Loretta trying her body out, she supposed Loretta would have done something to betray them sooner if she wanted to.

"Alright then...uh...now what?" She asked Loretta, who laughed as she took control again. "Why so nervous? It's only Symphony...oh. I see…"

"You see what?" Avarice asked as Loretta had Symphony move up and kiss her partner, the redhead purring with delight. "You like her. That is fine, I think you two are cute together."

Avarice blushed hard as she was held by this...it was Symphony, but she was so soft and sexy...not like her more boisterous partner usually was. Then again, she liked that about her…

"Sorry. I should not tease you…I should be seeing to your pleasure. It feels so good to be...in a body again."

Loretta slid down, having Symphony now in pussy licking distance. "May I?" She asked, Avarice nodding profusely.

And so, she did.

Loretta was quick to show Avarice why Symphony erupted so hard earlier, it becoming quite clear as she licked along her entrance. The feel of that tongue on her pussy was something else, Loretta perfectly controlling Symphony to explore for any weak points, finding them embarrassingly fast.

"You like this?" Loretta would softly moan, finding weak point after weak point, licking and kissing all over her opening to make sure she was nice and ready for when she went deeper. "Oh goodness...yes! This is...Loretta…"

The possessed partner didn't let her finish that thought diving in deep and licking her hard, using her hands to spread her legs wide for easier access. "Oh, my Goooooooooood!" Cried the poor victim of this oral perfection, Avarice was only able to make involuntary moans as Loretta had Symphony perform oral sex at a skill level Avarice had never experienced before. She was sure to cum from this, but she didn't want to. She had to hold on, make this heavenly treatment last...oh, but it was impossible. She moaned and shook as Symphony was briefly back in control, Loretta still guiding her tongue but letting her up to the surface to see the look on Avarice's face as she was driven over the edge.

Symphony gazed upon it, seeing a pure pleasure, the shock of just how good this felt on her face. Avarice looked so happy and sad at the same time until the juices were let loose, and Avarice came like a firecracker.

"Fuck!" Was all she could say, as her cunt gave Symphony a sweet treat, gushing her girly juices for her to enjoy as they were quite liberally given. She lapped up as much as she could, Loretta slowly leaving her body, letting her enjoy the taste of victory.

"You two are so cute together. I envy you." Loretta said as she rejoined them on the bed. "Do you...ah...want to cum?" Asked Avarice, but Loretta shook her head. "No, to be satisfied, I only request you two lay with me, and let me feel your warmth as we drift off into sleep."

Symphony got up from licking Avarice, coming to join them as she lay back with Loretta, both girls to one side of her. "Is it safe?" She asked, Loretta nodding. "Mother is not permitted here. Come."

The three soon cuddled up, Loretta softly pulling them to her sides. She placed her hands on each woman's pussy and softly fingered them, rocking them to sleep with her hands.

Avarice yawned as she felt sleep take her quickly, the warm milk she had finally won, the turquoise head of hair finding a pillow on the soft chest she had nursed it from.

Symphony, however, was still thirsty. Placing her lips on that thick, pale nipple, she resumed sucking softly for more milk, Loretta obliging her for as long as she wished.

After an hour of suckling, Symphony fading in and out of sleep, she finally fell silent, Loretta feeling tears flow again. "Thank you." She said softly, and as her eyes closed...she was gone.

~~~

There was no celebration when they woke up. Symphony and Avarice had helped Loretta move on, but they both felt...sad, that she was gone. "You up?" Asked Avarice, Symphony nodding. "Barely. I feel so...weird. Did I just fall in love with a ghost?"

Avarice sighed. Usually, she would get annoyed with her friend...but honestly, she felt the same way. "That was...incredible...but we need to focus. We have both keys now, and I have a feeling that George is in trouble."

"Oh crap! I forgot about him!" Symphony shouted as she got up, starting to dress. "Let's go!"

Avarice wanted to rest a little more, but she was right. The milk had let them rest up, and now that they were reenergized, it was time to kick some serious ass. "I was hoping we would not have to fight anyone, but that Doctor is in for it if he does not surrender." Said Avarice, Symphony nodding. "Yeah. We have to finish this contract off, for George, Loretta, and the others trapped here." The two got dressed and headed outside to grab their weapons. This was ending, one way, or the other.

~~~

Eleanor screamed in rage, fuming at Loretta's betrayal. "After everything I sacrificed for that brat!" A desk was sent flying, the matriarch of the LeDark family infuriated. Marcus had refused to capture the girls, Larry was a useless fool...and Loretta as well? Why was her family so utterly committed to failing her?!

She felt her rage fade into sorrow. She threw herself onto her bed, the spirit pressing herself against the body laying in her bed. "I won't fail you, my love. You will come back, and make me a new family...and I will punish those two whores for taking my children away from me."

Eleanor felt better already. Forget those ungrateful, selfish fools. If you want something done right…

Back
Top Bottom