Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Wicked Femboy Ideas [NSFW]

Heathen

Super-Earth
I'll keep this sweet and to the point, but I'm looking for raunchy M/M stories where I get to play a femboy. Pretty open to what my partners are, but I am feeling a bit of a thing for fat bastard types at the moment. Guess I just like the contrast? I'll attach a few image links below, which you should assume to be NSFW.

- So the first idea that comes to my mind is a friend group mainly consisting of nerds. They're the kind of dorks who never get girls. But there's one friend they have who is gorgeous, and they decide... he's close enough to a girl, right? And while it initially starts as them getting their rocks off, they grow increasingly into the idea of converting their bud into their slutty malewife.

- I also like the idea of a cute punk being taken by his dad's friend. Particularly if it's the friend group deciding to share the cutie.

- Another idea I had involves a fat otaku being obsessed with a famous cosplayer, initially thinking he's a girl. But even after finding the truth doesn't bother him too much, and indeed it gives him a nice bit of leverage to use so he can have his way with his idol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom