Mx Nonbinary She... He... They are not a trap? Are they?? Male falls for Female who is packing something extra.

RogTheRake

Reminder Ladies ~Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy~ ;)
Hello,

Seeking a writer who has a female bent to her wording and writing style it would help me if your avatar or name is female or non-binary to give me the illusion I am writing with a female though if you can convince me in a reply it does not matter all the better for the both of us. So the idea is my guy falls for a girl and then finds out that underneath the sexy alluring full figured female package SHE also has a penis.

A penis and a vagina and is looking for someone who will love her and want to be with her and make love to HER (as she sees herself as 90% female) and that means all of her. I would like this to start off slow between the two of us and work up to something intense and erotic going from 60 plot and 40 smut to 50/50 and than maybe 30/70 for a bit then back to 50/50. I am flexible to write in what ever style and can play the submissive or the dominate or we can switch it up.

I also love to use images or gifs to help enhance the story.. I prefer to write in PM's here or a posting for us to share and will promise to NOT Ghost out, if I need time off due to real world issues I inform those I write with and can only ask the same in return.

If the above words have tempted you then by all means ... please send me a PM and we can discuss this more. I feel it unnecessary to write anything else as whatever else needs to be done would be a collaboration between the two of us moving forward.

~R~

Post Script - When sharing images I often use NSFW or Not Safe For Work such as this one... a little eye candy to tempt a reader

Back
Top Bottom