Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Seeking Fantasy Fandom Canon x Canon Roleplay!

Hello!

I am putting out some feelers for some writing partners within a couple of fandom universes!

About Me:
I'm seeking quality writers who thrive on world-building and story. I love roleplays that have a healthy dose of action, adventure, romance, angst, politics and economies of their respective worlds. I want our roleplays to feel well rounded, not too heavily focused on one thing or another, but balanced.

I'm PST time zone, around enough for a few replies a week if not daily and have no preferences on time zones or frequency. I think of myself as a pretty low-pressure writing partner- This is a hobby and should be done for fun and when you have the time and energy for it. I'm patient and communicative, and won't be chasing anyone down for replies. Please note, if you are someone who needs rapid-fire replies, I am not the partner for you.

I've been roleplaying for over half my life at this point, and consider myself an advanced literate writer. Quantity doesn't always equal quality, but I do expect replies to be comparable in skill, not just length. I also write past tense, 3rd person storybook/novella style. I would prefer to trade writing samples before we plot to make sure our styles align, so please send me a writing sample when you reach out!

I am happy to write over reddit, discord, google docs, email and other online platforms. It's all open to discussion or up to your preference.

I am OOC friendly and LOVE to plot and worldbuild though I prefer to keep the OOC chatter to RP-based discussion (sharing art, gifs, memes, etc!) and not wade into personal too much.

By virtue of the canons and the pairings I enjoy, I do tend to favor darker themes: complex moral compasses, slow burn romances, changing allegiances, power struggles, enemies to lovers, Stockholm syndrome, violence and actions motivated by strong feelings. I am open to NSFW elements and even enjoy them - But only in service of the story and not in place of it. Would prefer at least a 50/50 split of plot/smut if not something more like 60/40 or 70/30.

The Fun Stuff:
I have had some great lines writing with OC's but for this search I am only looking to write a canon character against another canon character. I only write female characters as my mains, but it's tough to move a story forward with only two POV characters, so I am happy to puppet side characters and NPC's to drive the plot along! I do not double. I am open to MxF and FxF pairings, and am down for all sorts of shenanigans- shipping, history re-writing, modern AUs, combining book/show/game canon, etc. Just ask!

Beside the fandoms are the characters I have experience playing, but open to playing others if you're looking for something specific! And just as a general note, I age up my characters to 18+ no matter where in the timeline we set our story.

I am open to writing against all sorts of canon characters but I will list my favorites in parentheses beside each.

Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire: (Book and/or Show Canon)
  • Sansa Stark (Jon Snow, Jamie Lannister, Oberyn Martell, Willas Tyrell, Harrold Hardying, Gendry Baratheon, Sandor Clegane, Petyr Baelish, Theon Greyjoy, Aegon VI/Young Griff, Arianne Martell, Asha/Yara Greyjoy, any of the Sand Snakes, Daenerys Targaryen, Margaery Tyrell)
  • Margaery Tyrell (Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Jamie Lannister, Oberyn Martell, Arianne Martell, Sansa Stark, Daenerys Targaryen, Cersei Lannister)
  • Myrcella Baratheon (Robb Stark, Trystane Martell, any of the Sand Snakes, Arianne Martell, Arya Stark)
  • Lyanna Stark (Rhaegar Targaryen, Robert Baratheon, Arthur Dayne, Jamie Lannister, Elia Martell, Cersei Lannister, Ashara Dayne)
Harry Potter: (Book Canon)
  • Ginny Weasley (Draco Malfoy, Tom Riddle, Blaise Zabini, Sirius Black, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Fleur Delacour, Luna Lovegood, Bellatrix Lestrange, Pansy Parkinson)
  • Narcissa Black (Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Tom Riddle, Lily Evans)
Legend of Zelda: (Most well-versed in BOTW canon, but open to Ocarina of Time as well)
  • Princess Zelda (Link, Ganon, Urbosa)
Shadow and Bone/Grisha-Verse: (Book or Show Canon)
  • Alina Starkov (The Darkling/Aleksander Morozova, Malyen Oretsev, Nikolai Lantsov, Genya Safin or Zoya Nazyalensky)
  • Zoya Nazyalensky (Nikolai Lantsov, Alina Starkov, Nina Zenik)
Marvel/MCU: (Only familiar with film canon, not with comics) - With this I ask for your patience as I've never written Nat before but after my big Marvel binge + seeing Black Widow I'd love to give her a try!
  • Natasha Romanov (Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Loki, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Yelena Belova, Wanda Maximoff/Scarlett Witch)
I know this is a lot of info, I just want to cover all of the bases to try and find the most compatible writing partners and I find putting it all out there at once to be the best way!

I ask that when you message me you reach out with the following:
- Your age
- Which fandoms you are interested in & the characters you are interested in playing
- What platform you prefer to write on
- A writing sample

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Bump! Open to smutty one-shot sort of stories in any of the above fandoms/with the above characters but with a preference for FxF.

Back
Top Bottom