Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Ultimate Transformation Harem. Any Fandom, Any Gender. Kink Friendly Fun

Cherry On Top

Planetoid
Hello to Bluemoon, hope you are all well :3 I will keep it short and sweet. This is a thread for those interested in the extremes of transformation, body/mind alteration and pet play. Non-con, total domination and creative treatment of your pets is encouraged and expected. If you find it too much to handle, its okay, love you still ,3 But for those truly interested, please continue.

I have here a harem request with simple, if somewhat demanding, premise :3 I will become any character that your kinky mind manages to conjure, be it a celebrity, cartoon/anime character or that sexy game boss/enemy. Fiction or reality, any fandom, any franchise or even an original character on demand. Any gender, any species and much more exotic additions to your harem. I am eager to play them all :3 My knowledge of all kinds of fiction and pop culture is extensive and I will study and give my best to portray any character that I am not familiar with.

This all can be yours under two conditions:

a. The harem will extensively feature various forms of transformation ( Furrification, Monsterification, Bimbofication, Mind control, Body/Mind alteration and various other kinds of preferably forced and humiliating transformations ). Put your chosen pets into heat as you watch them struggle with suddenly uncomfortable clothing. Change and transform their bodies to suit your needs. Let them get addicted to your touch as you play with their gender, identity and form in your very own harem.

b. And an unholy amount of rough, intense domination ( Pet play, slave training and other kinds of delicious BDSM ). Train and punish you pets until they get wet just from the thought of being disciplined. Teach them their roles and fixations, then let them loose for your own enjoyment.

All the other kinks are welcome, with the exception of those breaching the rules of the site.

I am well aware that such demanding conditions put this request into pretty niche territory. Nonetheless I am ready to compensate by a few sweet and pretty rare features :3

Accommodating your every wish in terms of characters - Truly any kinky desire not breaching the rules of the site is on the table. I will play anyone and anything from Hollywood celebrities, action girls, hung futas and anime femboys up to Pokémon, robot-girls and tentacled monstrosities. Your chosen harem additions my struggle and resist at first, but with the right combination of alteration, training and love will yield to your every whim.

Open to the extreme side of kinks - You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. I am willing to delve in the dark and depraved if you accommodate the aforementioned conditions. Even the most rare kinks allowed on the site are welcome and eagerly fulfilled ,3

Communicative and eager to please - I truly wish to play your perfect harem with all the brainstorming and kinky discussion involved :3 Allow me to share your kinks and play characters tailored to fit your particular taste. I love sharing ideas, character pics and kinky chatt in general so there is no need to be shy ,3

Looking forward to your replies :3 Don't be shy to ask anything, always interested to talk ,3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom