Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Pathfinder GM(very open about story and character/s)

Savante

Super-Earth
Hello and thank you for reading my little request thread. If you are here, it should mean the following:

1. You are willing to GM a Pathfinder Role Playing Game für me.
  2. You are willing and able to write 5 sentences straight. I'm neither a grammar nazi nor do I require walls of text, but if theres not at least a few sentences of description the game very quickly loses interest for me, sorry.
  3. You are willing to write at least once a month. I won't be able to write every day, and obviously I won't be requiring something like that from you either. Also I'm very relaxed about ghosting. Even if you come back to me after several months of silence I usually am willing to continue writing with you. However it would still be nice to hear from you if you know you can't be writing for a while.
  4. You like OC chatting. Its certainly not a requirement, but I do like talking about what we are writing together. Aside from the necessary part about kinks and how a story should unfold I have found frequent banter keeps myself much more interested in a story.

Still with me? Great! Now this might come as a slight disappointment to some, but I don't actually have anything planned as far as stories go. This is not due to lack of creativity on my part but rather because I'm exceedingly open to stories from you! I just want to play Pathfinder again, I'm happy to induldge you if you induldge me. Want a romance story where the hero rescues the princess? We could do that. Want to throw countless monstergirls and female foes at me and have me build a harem? We could do that too. Or an published adventure path with only your and my character as the heroes? sure! Want a story where the heroine stumbles from one trap into the next misfortune and every loss means rape? I'm in as well. I'm quite flexible about many things.

That starts with my character: I'm open to a lot, I can play male, female or futa (I don't like femboys nor furries) I'm convinced I could be called a switch, although I myself do not see me belonging to either religion exactly, and can play dom or sub as required.

As for the system side: I'm a veteran player with more than 10 years of Pathfinder experience. I can't claim to have all pathes successfully finished, but I did finish quite some. Nonetheless I'd be willing to play any one of them or one of the many Modules if thats what my partner wishes. I can build a character for any level, any class, any powerlevel etc as required. Also works in reverse or with only a rough image for less experienced GMs and vague ideas.For example I could certainly make a character just from specifications like " Build a knightly character for my mage to be protected by"

It also applies to Kinks in general. While I do have some ons like ENF and public nudity/sex, and a distinct set of OFFS below, the off list is rather short and you can treat anything not listed as something I'll at least try before saying no.
Offs
MxM
Pokemon
elasticity
toilet stuff
vore
heavy gore
furries
choking
feet fetish
penetrateable nipples/breasts
bloodplay