Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female LF some Bestiality or Pokephilia fun.

Marsmystic

Planetoid
My current craving could revolve a few different ways. The first being I play the human owner to YC being my loyal female pet. (Any animal or even pokemon you wish to play as) Would involve a lot of oral/licking/rimming perhaps as well as MC using a strap on or other toys of pleasure.

The next concept could be that MC and YC are either siblings, Mother/Daughter, or even best friends who one day while hanging out in YC's room begin to experiment with your families pet/pokemon which turns into some kinky threesome fun. After that MC becomes a little obsessed with how good it was and tries to have one on one affairs with YC's pet.

The last concept I could think of at the moment would involve MC alone in the wilderness/zoo/Pokemon facility in which I encounter many different eager female pokemon who initiates with some heavy sniffing and licking. This one I could play as either a normal female or futa.

Please PM me if you are maybe interested. Am open to hear different ideas/suggestions as long as they don't stray too far from my craving. Can play either on here via PM's or on discord.

MC runs an exotic pet store in the countryside. This is in order to raise and breed all sorts of different species in wide open spaces without the limitations of confined-city limits. YC is a female who is in need of fulfilling her community service quota whether it be for school or legal reasons. She figured being away from the big city and being around a bunch of animals would be both fun and interesting. Except, YC is assigned to more than just feeding and cleaning up after the animals. Things such as breeding/masturbation of both the male and females. Before YC knows it, she is in a threesome involving both MC and one of the resident critters. (Hoping that if you are interested in this one that you are ok with taking turns playing the animals depending on the sexual act and position)

YC is the older-sister to MC who disappeared over a year ago without a trace. Only to have been reincarnated as a stray female (animal) that MC soon finds and takes in. YC who seems to remember both MC and the strong feelings she once had for her, begins to display them more openly now with a lot of sexual licking, etc. MC who is surprised at first goes along with this new-taboo practice unaware that you were once her beloved older sister. From there it progress with perhaps YC's best friend coming around and could lead into some threesome fun.

MC and YC have been long-time best friends who have always loved animals. So much so that once we both seniors in Highschool, we received internships at a local Zoo. On our first day we were to come in early and take care of any feeding, watering, or cleaning up of the animals or their confinements. It is then that we visit the first exhibit and one of us dares the other to see if they could get one of the animals to lick the other which quickly grows in a lot more exploration and taboo-adventures.

Back
Top Bottom