Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[SWL] Ring of Paine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dready

Star
Welcome to the Ring of Paine! It has the same appearance as the regular wrestling ring, but instead is a good 10 feet wider as well as having four more sides to the ropes, allowing more room and less chance for someone to catch on the ropes in corners as well as keeping it to a close combat arena. You are not disqualified for leaving the circle, but if you outside of the black padding you will find yourself stepping back onto the other side of the arena instantly, showing that no one can escape until the match is over.

Rules to know:
-No elements present.
-Impact to the matts and ring are decreased due to padding.
-Sometimes a weapon or item is hidden somewhere under the skirt of the ring, which are detailed at the first post of the fight by the referee.
-There is a handle above the arena's center which hangs from the magic dome, which would drop a cage down onto the ring which goes over the ropes, trapping the contestants inside. This handle cannot be fully pulled down unless all fighters are inside of the ropes.
-No restrictions to abilities besides ranged, though ranged attacks will fly through the dome and come out the other side as if it was in a linear circle.​

The lights dim as an old age microphone descends from the top of the dome, a shadowy figure appearing in the center of the ring, taking ahold of the microphone in one hand before bringing it close to a sinister gleam in the figure's face, turning out to be a smile. "Welcome!" the voice booms through an unkown source of speakers. "Today is the inaguratory day of the Ring of Paine!" The crowd murmurs before the figure laughs. "We have a succubus named Serena Fenrir here on unkown business, from what I myself have seen she's one visually delicious woman." The crowd laughs while a few members throw a few woots out. "And we have a young man named Light Yagami, remeniscient of that one anime you've heard so much about. Now let's give them a good time as they give us a good show as we all hope they do," he says and the lights flash on suddenly to be as bright as possible, relaxing on the eyes before anyone could realize that both the microphone and the announcer has already dissapeared.

deathnote3622LG-1.jpg
Light was waiting patiently in the hallway for the announcer to call off the fighters name's. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest with nothing more then an emotionless look. He wasn't for sure why he had decided to sign up for this, but really why not? He was bored and it was something new he could try out. When he heard the announcer give and intro of his opponent, that caused his eyes brow to raise. A succubus? Wait, they actually exist? Well I guess if a shinigami does then why not a succubus? Still..that sort of left him at a disadvantage, him a human going against a creature that was made to pleasure others. However, regardless of that he wasn't going to lose. This was a challenge and he loved challenges, he was going to win this no matter what!

A smirk formed on his face as he looked toward the bright light after the announcer spoke, that was his cue. He leaned up from the wall and straightened his tie then giving his business suit a quick brush over encase any dust got on him. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked forward out of the hallway and onto the pathway leading to the ring. He got many looks from the audience but kept his gaze forward looking at his target. She was more important them them at the moment. He took his hands out of his pockets once he made it to the arena and entered into the ring. His arms once again crossed over his chest as he looked over his opponent, seeing if she had any weak points.

(Will this work? Hope you don't mind the pic)

(tis good enough for me not to lite it on fire. ^^ jk jk i wouldn't lite it on fire.)

dready said:
(tis good enough for me not to lite it on fire. ^^ jk jk i wouldn't lite it on fire.)

(lol So it works then. Now all I have to do is wait for her to post. btw I like your avatar, don't know why I guess I like cats.)

((not at all, as long as you don't post it every post :p))

She stood in the entrance way, a small ambient light illuminating the entrance of the hallway. She listened for her name; for her cue to take to the ring. She heard the announcer shout her name. She walked towards the ring, the blinding lights not even fazing her. She waved to the crowd, blowing kisses and winks to fire up her supporters. As she reached the turnbuckle, She flipped into the air, completing a full front flip before landing on the turnbuckle. She spun around to look at the crowd before she stepped down from the turnbuckle.

Light watched his opponent as she did a flip and showed off, oh how embarrassing it would be if she ended up losing.. Once she made it to the ring he smirked and gave a small chuckle. "That was quite an entrance..But to be honest, I'm not impressed, its going to take more then that to catch my interest..sweetie.." He said in a teasing tone. His eyes looked over her thoroughly. "Hm, never seen a succubus up close before..interesting. Yet in a way unfair as well, that is if you happen to use your wings to dodge an attack, but I guess they didn't mention any rules, so that must mean anything goes..Very well then.." He uncrossed his arms and lifted up his right hand motioning for her to take the first shot. "Show me what you've got.."

(Nope, I won't)

"You make it seem like I'm impressed by such nonchalance." She flapped her wings slowly, levitating her barely a foot off the ground. "And thanks for allowing a lady the first attack. How chivalrous; hopefully you won't regret it!" She flapped her wings quickly, bursting forth, her arms open in an attempt to grab. Her speed couldn't be matched by a mortal's feet, so she had the advantage there. She closed distance to her opponent fast.

He lowered his head with a smirk. "Heh..Your lucky to have wings. All I have is a special ability, but unfortunately I cant use it on you, that would be cheating. You have an advantage on me.. However, I have never hit a woman and I wasn't ever planing on it, but.." He looked up at her. "..I have no problem using force. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty..I may just look like a human, but I'm more then that. Hn..and by the time this is over, you'll realize it.." He spoke right before she flew toward him at quick speed but instead of dodging like a cowered, he went head on and charged at her. He outstretched his arms and when she was in front he put his hands to her shoulders and used his strength to push her back all the way to the end of the ring and pinned her to the ropes. "Haha..Got cha.." He moved one of his hands and gave her a quick but sensual rub to her lower region before letting her go and backing away to the center of the ring.

(By the way, is appropriate talk fine or do you like it dirty?)

((both is fine.))

She yelled out as he caught her mid flight, yelling again as she hit the ropes. As his fingers gently caressed her groin, she moaned lightly before she managed to free herself. She took a moment to catch her breathe. She decided to stay on the ground this time, as it would take a bit more tact to beat this one. She walked towards him with her guard up, looking to score a submission hold on him.

(sorry, i love commentating on combat)

"And a beautiful counter by Yagami," the announcer's voice rings, a loud crowd chearing from outside of the dome, a small group even chanting loudly 'Grope her, grope her' for a few moments, showing favor to the male since he appears to be the underdog to the crowd. "Let's see how he'll act next, and how she will fight against this suprising combatant."

(Its fine dready)

Light gave a cocky smirk, shifting his eyes from left to right at the cheering crowd. "Hn hn..they want more." He looked to her still smirking. "Maybe we should give them what they want..What do you think?" Light put his hands in his pockets and began to walk around the ring casually. Once she was near the middle ring he then began to circle her. "Come on..bring it on. Show me what you've got. Do you give up? I know you have more then that.." He began to taunt her with words and gestures. Light swung his arms out and leaned forward some. "I'm ready for it. Come and get me!"

She dashed forward again, throwing punches at her opponent. Using every advantage she could, she also swung her pointed tail at him, hoping being attacked from three angles was more than enough. She laughed as she threw punch after punch, knowing it would take only one good hit to open him up enough to put him in a sensual grapple.

Light kept his guard up as she ran to attack him again, only this time she remained on her feet. He watched closely and blocked her punches with his hands also keeping steady on his feet and moving about. However, he wasn't expecting her to use her tail as a weapon and she ended up hitting him in the back of the knee caps knocking him off his balance. As a reflex he jerked around to grab her tail but forgot about blocking her hands which caused her to get a perfect hit to his face. His body turned and shifted from the impact but he stopped himself from falling to the ground by quickly taking a stance and opening his legs more. Light then lifted his right hand and covered his face but his eyes were visible threw the space between his fingers. "This girl has got one hell of a punch.."

"I know." She reached forward, gripping his wrists. "All I needed was one good one to grab you." Her tail whipped around, rubbing against his groin slowly. She smailed at his reaction before she released, jumping backwards and hovering in the air again.
((short one right now...D:))

When her tail rubbed against his groin slowly Light had to stay still and let her. It felt too good to fight back. When she stopped he looked to her with a smirk. "You know if it wasn't for the rules stating the one who gets screwed first loses..I would fuck you right now. But..because I don't want to lose, raping you is my only option at this point.." He unbuttoned his suit coat and took it off then tossed it over the ring. "I'm going to need more movable room for this next move.." He charged at her but didn't deliver any touches, instead he grabbed at her clothing and began to rip them off her. The first thing removed was her bra along with her top being torn to show her big breasts. Light chuckled. "Such simple clothing..all that's really left now is your panties.." He then snickered as a sinister grin formed on his face. "Hn.."

((really sorry about the late reply. been pretty busy.))

She smirked as he disrobed. "You preparing for something? I can say I like this change..." She stood unfazed and unstartled as he returned the favor on her. "You think this does anything? Good luck holding your concentration with me in the nude...." She smiled and winked, pressing her breasts together lightly, both large breasts bouncing lightly in her grasp. "I'll let you get one because you seem so prepared..."

(Its fine, so have I)

He looked at her and shook his head. "Nice try, but a woman's naked body doesn't faze me in the slightest, unless I'm in the mood for sex. I know how to keep my mind on something else unlike some males." He looked up and down her body with a hungry expression. "Besides..its not the breasts I'm interested in..Its the soft flesh between your legs." He lunged at her and grasped the waistband of her panties before ripping them off. With a smirk he tossed them behind him. "This should make things more interesting now.."

"Interesting? I'll show you interesting." She reached forward, pulling his pants from his body. "It's only fair that if I'm nude, so are you. Another grasp pulled his shirt from him, leaving him only in boxers. "If you get some eye candy, so should I." She jumped backwards before dashing at him again, trying to grab him around the waist, soon to attempt a grapple.

Light had to admit he was shocked by her movements. When she had pulled away from him he looked down at himself. "Such strength for a woman, but then again your not human.." He sighed and grabbed the tie around his neck and began to loosen it. "You forgot my tie, no worries. I'll take it off myself." He pulled it off but kept it in his hand, gripping it firmly. When she came his way with her arms out stretched to grab him, he shifted his body to the side and grabbed her wrists, pulling them behind her back. He put the tie in his mouth real quick to use his hands and hold her wrists together before switching to hold them in place with his left hand. Then he took the tie out of his mouth with his right hand and wrapped it tightly around her wrists, tying it nice and tight. "Heh, you wont be needing your hands anyway.." His right hand then moved down to give soft, gentle rubs to her sensitive area. He brushed lightly over her clit with his fingers before running a single finger around her entrance in a teasing manner. "Mmm...just give up.." He whispered seductively in her ear.

She gasped out as he quickly but tightly tied her hands. She tried to keep balance as her arms were entangled. "Really? Cute trick." She let out a soft moan as he grazed her groin, his voice tickling her ear. Shivers went up and down her body as she smiled and gasped. "You forgot one thing." Her tail whipped around, pulling his boxers form him and wrapping around his member. It squeezed tightly, running up and down it's entirety. "You should probably back up unless you want this tail to do more."

((That puts both of us at our lvl 3 attack, right?))

He gritted his teeth when he felt her tail wrap around him and began to run up and down his shaft. He wasn't expecting that. "Damn it." Light looked at her but didn't stop. "Heh, Good move.." He continued to play with her clit all the while holding back his own pleasure. His forehead had small drippings of sweat on the side of his head but that didn't stop him. He then inserted his middle finger into her and began to move it in and out slowly, too slow for her to get the full feeling.

She let out a slight moan as he entered her. Her thighs squeezed his hand tightly from the pleasure as she slowly began to get wet. Her tail continued to rub his member, the velvet skin of it softly caressing his skin. "How long do you think you can stay like this?" Her tail began to move a bit quicker as she bit her lip in anticipation.

"Well well, it looks like we have a full toss up in the arena!" the announcer calls out and the reflective glass around the ring glimmers slightly before the switch at the top of the barrier beams down a light to the middle of the arena, directly between the two. "First to stay in the light for a few seconds straight is able to unleash their finishing move! Hope you're good with being able to stay in the same spot."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom